PDA

View Full Version : So when are we getting our prizes?

procsyzarc
01-26-2013, 02:09 PM
I understand Gree is really slow at giving out prizes but once started they need to hurry up. It's not so much that we don't have ours yet that is annoying its more the getting attacked by people who have a 20k stat advantage that they shouldn't simply because they have already received theirs and we haven't, can understand a few hours while they are dished out but it has been days now. Not to mention those who not only have received theirs but got given extra.

ohgreatitsryan
01-26-2013, 02:11 PM
It's so that we can enjoy having multiple units/bonuses while they sort things out. It's a gift to everyone but you.

marebear
01-26-2013, 02:20 PM
I totally agree. I think factions with no prizes should also be given the boss arctic shredder. People with 12 extra prizes have a huge advantage. Plus we can't add or subtract members because we haven't received our prizes yet.

Dutchie
01-26-2013, 02:22 PM
Never... LOL!

Ssne
01-26-2013, 02:24 PM
I totally agree. I think factions with no prizes should also be given the boss arctic shredder. People with 12 extra prizes have a huge advantage. Plus we can't add or subtract members because we haven't received our prizes yet.

That huge advantage also extends to the boss event. Folks with the extra top prizes thump the boss for 20K extra per hit and retire more bosses. I'm surprised they did not delay the boss event until this is worked out, seems like a really awkward position to put themselves in.

ohgreatitsryan
01-26-2013, 02:25 PM
seems like a really awkward position to put themselves in.
You still think they care about that at this point?

Jhenry02
01-26-2013, 02:42 PM
Only one of my guys got a prize,
Im getting beaten down by players who only have a 12-15k advantage over me, then I see they have 4x top 25 prizes, awesome.
Im loving the fact that I've lost 13k in defense in the last 2 weeks. Beautiful.

-J

Selfproclaimed
01-26-2013, 02:51 PM
An update from cj would be nice. Are they actually fixing the issue with some people having multiple units,even some people received units they shouldn't have recieved. The most popular questions are when will we recieve our units? Is there any compensation for those who didnt recieve theirs yet because without the units they are entitled to, they can't complete as many bosses. The most basic of questions can be answered with a simple paragraph within 5 minutes..

Ssne
01-26-2013, 02:52 PM
An update from cj would be nice. Are they actually fixing the issue with some people having multiple units,even some people received units they shouldn't have recieved. The most popular questions are when will we recieve our units? Is there any compensation for those who didnt recieve theirs yet because without the units they are entitled to, they can't complete as many bosses. The most basic of questions can be answered with a simple paragraph within 5 minutes..

Just as I was about to write this paragraph, you wrote it first ;-)

fuzzlenutz
01-26-2013, 03:19 PM
You forget they are closed for the weekend no results till Mon at least
Meanwhile 4X event prize winners are pummeling no prize winners

What?
01-26-2013, 03:39 PM
Every time something like this happens I look at this video and laugh. youtube.com/watch?v=NowhX8arNyw
They really need to get their act together over there. I think I speak for a majority of people when I say I'm really tired of all the screw ups and mistakes perpetrated by this company. It seems every event it is something either big or small, but it is almost guaranteed there will be some sort of issue.

Ajk
01-26-2013, 03:50 PM

Most realistic answer so far. They worked overtime last weekend remember. Right now they're in the carribean spending the huge influx of cash from the last week.

dj maj
01-26-2013, 04:21 PM
havent received reward yet and been getting attacked by people with rewards and to top it off they have duplicates one guy had 4x top 100 unit

Jhenry02
01-26-2013, 04:34 PM
Yup maj, we in Charlie just twiddle our thumbs until they decide to act.

jobadass
01-26-2013, 04:50 PM
I agree with pretty much all that you are saying. They should have not handed out any prizes until they could be handed out to everyone at the sme time and the Boss event shouldn't have started until they were out.

I am left with one question for you all; Why do you seem surprised its gone down like this?

Honestly, I've come to expect it. Wish my faction would have been one of the lucky ones to get the prizes, but we weren't.

Ssne
01-26-2013, 05:06 PM

That can't be true....can it?

General Soviet
01-26-2013, 05:47 PM
That can't be true....can it?
It definitely is. There have been many times in which an issue surfaces, but can't be fixed because Gree isn't there. HOPEFULLY we will get our prizes this week, before this turns into Daylight Chaser 2.

VileDoom
01-26-2013, 06:39 PM
Stop buying gold, LE units etc and they might just take notice to what's going on and change the way they run this game and treat you as customers. Flooding their email with thousands of support tickets doesn't have the same effect as no revenue would.

Licensedbeast
01-26-2013, 08:03 PM
I'm surprised you haven't received your awards yet.. i got them the next day.

IlliniFan1
01-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Just got mine yesterday afternoon.

Jhenry02
01-26-2013, 08:53 PM
Won't see anything until Monday at the earliest they don't care that they made a million dollars in 5 days and put out a lame product.

-J

vNasty
01-27-2013, 12:55 AM
they probably made more than that LOL

http://i48.tinypic.com/iomem1.jpg

I am a cow
01-27-2013, 02:56 PM
they probably made more than that LOL

http://i48.tinypic.com/iomem1.jpg

Yeah from PUN and FERR and all the other top 25 factions

Vile Lynn
01-27-2013, 03:08 PM
I agree with pretty much all that you are saying. They should have not handed out any prizes until they could be handed out to everyone at the sme time and the Boss event shouldn't have started until they were out.

I am left with one question for you all; Why do you seem surprised its gone down like this?

Honestly, I've come to expect it. Wish my faction would have been one of the lucky ones to get the prizes, but we weren't.

Exactly, Jobadass... Typical expectations for being old timers, lol! I'm not surprised at all, but it would be nice to get our rewards BEFORE the Boss ends!

*still waiting for my Brazil goodies*

soulnmysole
01-27-2013, 03:39 PM
Anybody know what the cut off was for the top 10,000 prize?

Wufnu
01-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Exactly, Jobadass... Typical expectations for being old timers, lol! I'm not surprised at all, but it would be nice to get our rewards BEFORE the Boss ends!

*still waiting for my Brazil goodies*

You wouldn't happen to be Vile Winds from Haypi Kingdom would you?

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-27-2013, 03:54 PM
Now, now, now, people; just be grateful that Gree provides this wonderful social game for all to play.

Thank you, Gree.