PDA

View Full Version : Deleted all buildings including gold buildings

mofisto
01-26-2013, 01:15 PM
So a few days ago I came across a guys hood who had a load of gold buildings (only level 52, so 2x anchor imports haunted houses etc) and none of them had been collected so I robbed them all. Next morning I had a message from the guy saying (paraphrased) that he was going to rob me blind, so clearly I went back to his hood to strike first.

Except the guy had deleted all of his buildings including all the gold ones. This left me a little confused because clearly the guy had spent quite a bit of real money on his hood.

Now my question is whether there is any reason you guys can think of, of why he would do this? Any viable strategies that I'm too simple to spot, or do you reckon he's been hacking so the gold buildings meant nothing as they were free?

Hero of Time
01-26-2013, 01:22 PM
He didn't want to get robbed.

Daswi
01-26-2013, 01:23 PM
He's already won... He's in your head!

BigD@wg
01-26-2013, 01:25 PM
He didn't want to get robbed.

That's only reason I can think of but who knows. I started a second game over a week ago and all I do is PVP and little PVE. No buildings or upgrading. Quite fun actually...I hit people and then they try to hit back and get nothing as I bank everything. They have no targets :) Even if I take a loss they don't win anything :)

Indian bong
01-26-2013, 01:41 PM
rofl . . Good one . .

sister morphine
01-26-2013, 01:54 PM
rofl . . Good one . .
I'm doing that at your sig!

CitrineMondeoRSi
01-26-2013, 02:22 PM
Hissy fit IMO. Got robbed, knee jerk reaction - delete all buildings, you ain't robbing me no more... Odd, but happens.

Ramshutu
01-26-2013, 02:27 PM
It's CrimeCity equivalent of ragequitting.

DragCro
01-26-2013, 02:56 PM
Sometimes that's enough,someone attacks and you became so angry that you either restart your game over or you totally wipe it

Scarface corleone
01-26-2013, 03:06 PM

Very true. Lmao!

Ben Weston
01-26-2013, 03:48 PM
just a sore loser, no great loss.

MoarKrabs
01-26-2013, 03:49 PM
Hissy fit IMO. Got robbed, knee jerk reaction - delete all buildings, you ain't robbing me no more... Odd, but happens.
This in a nutshell. ;)

mofisto
01-27-2013, 01:12 AM
I guess that makes sense, just find it odd that somebody would delete all their gold buildings (100 pounds + worth) just so I couldn't rob him.

Main reason for the hacking comment was that he was building two buildings at the same time, but reading on this it seems that that is a possible glitch.

KizbotBro
01-27-2013, 01:38 AM
If the guy didnt put any effort or money into his stats, but had a nice selection of buildings to groom then you were probably just one of many making the game a wee bit frustrating.

never under estimate the power of rage. It can completely override rational thought.

Ak Killah
01-27-2013, 02:10 AM
To me this seems like a very advance pvp revenge strategy that you guy's are over looking, genius if you ask me, his willing to make big sacrifices to win a battle, his soundly beaten you, only thing left for you is to lick your wounds.

Lonestoner
01-27-2013, 06:33 PM
Main reason for the hacking comment was that he was building two buildings at the same time, but reading on this it seems that that is a possible glitch.

Pretty sure this is only possible when you have a goal to build a specific building.. Other than that, it has to be hacking. I can't remember specifically what all buildings you get goals for, but there aren't many in total.

Indian bong
01-28-2013, 03:34 AM
I'm doing that at your sig!

rofl good to see i have some1 who appreciates my sense of humor . .

mofisto
01-28-2013, 04:54 AM
Pretty sure this is only possible when you have a goal to build a specific building.. Other than that, it has to be hacking. I can't remember specifically what all buildings you get goals for, but there aren't many in total.

What do you mean goal mate? Have I missed something?

mofisto
01-28-2013, 04:55 AM
To me this seems like a very advance pvp revenge strategy that you guy's are over looking, genius if you ask me, his willing to make big sacrifices to win a battle, his soundly beaten you, only thing left for you is to lick your wounds.

Maybe if he was robbing something worthwhile. All he's managed to do so far is steal my laundromats 5 times a day.

I'd hardly call that winning lol

lsumreed14
01-28-2013, 05:08 AM
I would bet that hes a cheater. Having all gold buildings is red flag enough. All of his buildings will prob be back soon

tempt
01-28-2013, 06:57 AM
Agree, most likely a cheater. Or a kid who's mother will soon be giving him a licking for racking up credit card charges...

sister morphine
01-28-2013, 09:37 AM
What do you mean goal mate? Have I missed something?
You know the kind..... Build a sports bar, build a clothing store, blah blah blah