PDA

View Full Version : Looking for one in a million(depending on how many users there are in MW)

SuperSonic Chimp
01-26-2013, 12:14 PM
Hey guys and gals.
Unlike most factions, we didn't have much turnover after B4B but we didn't fill all of our spots either. We had a merger going 30 minutes before the event and didn't get everyone moved over in time, so we entered the event with 14 players and finished just inside top 200.

With that being said, we have fine tuned our strategy and we are looking for that ONE individual who will put the team first!

Facts about us:

*We have plenty of money, plenty of upgrades
*We didn't spend one bar of gold the entire B4B event
*Here's a group favorite for some reason, we have women in our faction. :-x
*We are willing to allow this individual to not donate to the faction until after the PVP event, in case you don't like the group and want to leave, you lose nothing.
*We are at 29/30 members
*Our lowest stat member is just under 9k att/9k def
*We have our own forum site and our own little logo like the cool guys! lol
*We play each other in Call of Duty in our down time

******We just ask for ONE requirement, Defense stat over 50k****
That's it. The higher, the better. We're a fun group, no problems at all. There is always someone around to cut up with when you're bored or need someone to b*tch too about getting 11 straight commons fighting this terrible boss event. If interested, please PM me and we can discuss further details.

Thanks,
-Capt'n
Strength & Honor!

Edit: We prefer an iOS user just in case sh** hits the fan again with glitches. But Android is more than welcomed.

Fazhang
01-26-2013, 12:30 PM
Fraction stats?

SuperSonic Chimp
01-26-2013, 01:17 PM
Check PMs.

BigD@wg
01-26-2013, 01:22 PM
Thought you said you weren't any good at recruiting? Looks pretty good to me. Almost wanted to give you my 100K+ stat pixel guy :)

SuperSonic Chimp
01-26-2013, 01:28 PM
Thought you said you weren't any good at recruiting? Looks pretty good to me. Almost wanted to give you my 100K+ stat pixel guy :)

It's decent because it's like my 50th post feels like! lol Practice makes perfect! I've been recruiting for ONE person for 7 days straight. This is my first nibble. I hope I can rub it in the faces of those who totally blew my PMs of later tho. :-x

MonkeyPuppy2012
01-26-2013, 08:10 PM
Did you say girls?

SuperSonic Chimp
01-26-2013, 08:17 PM
lmao! someone was bound to say something about that. We have not one, but TWO blonds! ;-)

Cmputrgbln
01-26-2013, 08:41 PM

My thoughts exactly! This is VERY good. I especially like how you worked in 'women' in your faction...

SuperSonic Chimp
01-26-2013, 08:45 PM
My thoughts exactly! This is VERY good. I especially like how you worked in 'women' in your faction...

Only one nibble....so not very good compared to some of these recruiting threads. I'm not worried, this position was a bonus spot...someone is just going to miss out. hahahaha

Hertz
01-26-2013, 09:43 PM
I am interested....
Username: Hertz
ID: 426-433-936

LVL: 120
IPH:867,601
Defense: 40k but with only 250 allies. If I add some more allies, I am well over 50k in defense (easy to do before Battle for Greenland).

Please let me know if you are interested and with faction stats.

Thanks!

SuperSonic Chimp
01-28-2013, 08:31 AM
******Bump******