PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting for rewards.

Ericinico
01-26-2013, 09:15 AM
Our faction is still waiting to get our rewards for WD. Does anyone know the time when they should all be out?

LeBarticus
01-26-2013, 09:20 AM
Yeah I want my new toys!

I would feel more patient if nobody else had them yet.

Big John
01-26-2013, 09:34 AM
We're in the same boat.

VileDoom
01-26-2013, 10:32 AM
Yeah I want my new toys!

I would feel more patient if nobody else had them yet.

Or if I weren't being attacked by people that have them and in multiples.

whiskeybravo
01-26-2013, 10:34 AM

This..........

ohgreatitsryan
01-26-2013, 10:48 AM
But we have to take advantage of having 2 of each unit/boost while we can!

LeBarticus
01-26-2013, 11:00 AM
Yeah, for some reason my defense went down by 16k the other day (boost buildings not raided) and some dude with 4 of each raided my base and also took 6mill unvaulted cash. Would have never happened had I had my prizes and my defense didn't somehow decrease dramatically for no reason

2BMC27
01-26-2013, 11:02 AM
Same. I am hopeful that it has to do with my ID # that starts with a 9. I do not want to wait until my ticket is reviewed and answered.

VileDoom
01-26-2013, 11:11 AM
Yeah, for some reason my defense went down by 16k the other day (boost buildings not raided) and some dude with 4 of each raided my base and also took 6mill unvaulted cash. Would have never happened had I had my prizes and my defense didn't somehow decrease dramatically for no reason

Keep a close eye on your situation report and "IF" GREE gets this all sorted out return to their base and bomb it into the dark ages for their treachery.

chbranch
01-26-2013, 11:16 AM
Maybe those that have waited will get an extra unit for the inconvenience.

Yo_Mama
01-26-2013, 11:28 AM
I think we should get a gold bonus, seeing as we burned a lot of gold getting to our position!!

Great_wall2
01-26-2013, 11:35 AM

Unfortunately there are a lot of players taking advantage of this... Don't forget that 4 x some of the units means that instead of taking 3 less allies, you are in fact taking 12 less allies into battle....

Bob_55
01-26-2013, 11:44 AM
So the communication with their customers are very poor. I'm very tired of their automate answered, " Thank you for contacting Support on this issue. Our rewarding script encountered some errors, but we are re-running the script now and players will receive their prizes shortly. We apologize for the delay, and we thank you for your patience during this process."

This is the answered that I have yesterday.