PDA

View Full Version : Dead Beats got there reward how about top Three in Fraction

rarry13
01-26-2013, 05:24 AM
First let me say that my issue is second to the fractions that have not been rewarded there pieces as of yet because it will hurt them during Artic Driller campaign

They could have remove top three fraction leader reward from list at any time but it stayed right into Greenland’s rewards they did not bother to remove until the complaints started to roll in. It may hurt there income on next event as maybe I do not spend RM over 300 bills last time out.

Give the players that made it a point to be in top three of fraction there rewards; after all, you are giving the dead beats there rewards when they just took a ride on our backs for the rewards we earned through blood sweat and tears. LOL

MW 170-818-300

marko101
01-26-2013, 05:35 AM
They should give something to the 3 people that take the most attacks as there unit lose is crazy!!

Dutchie
01-26-2013, 05:36 AM
If I see another thread with the same topic you've just posted about, I'm going to scream until you squirm!

camper killer
01-26-2013, 07:21 AM
Deadbeats are just as much the responsibility of the leader as they themselves are responsible for being deadbeats. You need to examine your members and watch them. You hold tryouts and such. Don't just accept the next person who had 90k+ stats or a high IPH and hope they will be a good member. Do some homework and be a leader, not a watcher. When something goes wrong its your mistake ultimately.

NakedCherryPie
01-26-2013, 09:04 AM
If modern war had fractions, I could see the point. Modern war doesn't, they have factions and teams. If I spent 100k gold on BfB and had 5 other people in my faction spend more and get more points, wouldn't I be more worthy of a simple little trinket? Nope, I wouldn't be. Yet, I'm not complaining. I haven't received my reward prizes, yet some people have received 4 of each. I'm not complaining about that either. You will never get a top 3 per faction prize, it's just silly. Be happy with what you get and when you get it. Spend your gold on crates or LE sets. Save it for the boss event or the collect 10's.

andypandy2
01-26-2013, 09:24 AM
CherryPie - that smells like freshly baked social engineering. Are you trying to change the behaviors of faction fighters to not spend gold on battles? Who would benefit from such social engineering? Let me guess... those factions that ignore your advice - like YOUR faction!

There is nothing silly about Gree living up to the in-game description of the event.

NakedCherryPie
01-26-2013, 10:00 AM
My faction doesn't need anymore benefits.

MonkeyPuppy2012
01-26-2013, 07:54 PM
Is your pie sugar free?