PDA

View Full Version : World Domination for Dummies! (AMA)

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-26-2013, 01:05 AM
inaugural World Domination Event is over.

Did you do well?

Did you fare poorly?

Do you want to do better?

I can help your team improve.

In fact, I will provide you with helpful hints to help your team improve their performance.

I'm with the most successful and legendary nautical themed faction.

If you follow my FREE, no strings attached advice, your performance will improve.

Your faction will do better.

You'll feel better, too.

Now you're wondering, why would HE help me?

Why, indeed.

Because, the better you become, the better our competition becomes.

Let's be honest here, most of you didn't do well.

Now, that's not your fault.

That's where I come to your rescue.

Let me, help you.

All you need to do, is be wiling to work, learn, sweat, and pay the price.

So, let's get started, making you a better, Modern Warrior.

Before you ask, this is my dojo, grasshopper.

You have much to learn, but you'll never beat the master.

However, you'll no longer be that 5,000/4,400 stat "weakling".

Under my tutelage, people will stop stealing your groats.

Some of the best players in this game have been "schooled" by the collective us!

"I'll offer you some FREE advice.

Stats are irrelevant.

Get as many all gold players in your faction as you can.

No one needs to battle 24/7, be smart.

I suggest a six on, twelve off schedule.

Regens won't yield points.

You're wasting your time, if you wait for Regens.

Every player must have on hand a sufficient quantity of Gree gold.

That means save your bonuses, if you get them.

Fake money (we call that Groats) and imaginary bricks have no useful effect.

I think Gree had people gathering them to keep them busy for two months.

That said, all walls will fall.

But, not every DL can be defeated.

Hope that helps you grow, Joe.

Your time is best spent stashing away gold, as much gold as you can obtain.

IPH and fake money are irrelevant, just more Gree red herrings.

Okay, play nice, otherwise I'll ignore you.

Behave, learn, build, grow, train, prepare, organize, and you'll make worthy opponents for other factions.

Stay with it, and you'll be eating their groats!!!!

mickymacirl
01-26-2013, 01:12 AM
Amen brother!

Dutchie
01-26-2013, 01:18 AM
Hahahahahaha... Never a truer word spoken but with the GREE fake gold one gets, although not too badly priced when on sale with a 40% reduction, the trinkets are outrageously priced! 750 gold for a single unit with OK stats is just way too expensive! Basically you don't get much bang for your buck! Guess I will always be a small fish in a big pond but still doing alright in my eyes to get into the top 100 with my faction, hence I've set my goals at realistic levels which I'm happy to achieve :D

Main thing is that I have fun and I am having lots of it with a great group of people!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-26-2013, 01:51 AM
Now, this is WHERE I help you for FREE.

Don't waste gold on buying trinkets for 750 Gree gold per unit.

Don't even consider it.

Gree is offering deals in two set LE trinkets.

But, you buy two, low value indestructible trinkets, and Gree let's you roll the cyber dice for a rare, uncommon, or common bonus unit.

Those sets are priced at about 200 Gree gold.

For the recently reduced price, you get THREE indestructibles cheaper that ONE higher priced trinket.

You throw a natural on the come out roll, you get yourself that RARE.

Either way, a common or uncommon could also be yours, high roller.

You need not be that 900K GOLDEN beast, because that 900K beast can't touch a 110K golden coyote.

In this game, gold is king.

More on that later, as I show you that going gold is better than being fleeced.

Hahahahahaha... Never a truer word spoken but with the GREE fake gold one gets, although not too badly priced when on sale with a 40% reduction, the trinkets are outrageously priced! 750 gold for a single unit with OK stats is just way too expensive! Basically you don't get much bang for your buck! Guess I will always be a small fish in a big pond but still doing alright in my eyes to get into the top 100 with my faction, hence I've set my goals at realistic levels which I'm happy to achieve :DMain thing is that I have fun and I am having lots of it with a great group of people!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-26-2013, 01:53 AM
Amen brother!Jump in anytime, bro, they thirst for our knowledge.

I am a cow
01-26-2013, 02:31 AM
PJ any tips for free players???

Dutchie
01-26-2013, 02:58 AM
Now, this is WHERE I help you for FREE.

Don't waste gold on buying trinkets for 750 Gree gold per unit.

Don't even consider it.

Gree is offering deals in two set LE trinkets.

But, you buy two, low value indestructible trinkets, and Gree let's you roll the cyber dice for a rare, uncommon, or common bonus unit.

Those sets are priced at about 200 Gree gold.

For the recently reduced price, you get THREE indestructibles cheaper that ONE higher priced trinket.

You throw a natural on the come out roll, you get yourself that RARE.

Either way, a common or uncommon could also be yours, high roller.

You need not be that 900K GOLDEN beast, because that 900K beast can't touch a 110K golden coyote.

In this game, gold is king.

More on that later, as I show you that going gold is better than being fleeced.

Agreed and I have purchased a few LE sets on the cheap from the very first one that was an oversight by GREE up to and including the latest one which has been priced on purpose at the same level as the set of 3 crates. By my calculations, a set of 3 crates gives you more bang for you bucks IF you don't get 3 commons, which I did on one occasion :(

With the prizes gained from the top 100 finish in the WD event, I can now beat the tier 1 final Epic Boss twice without gold although I might need one or two health packs at the end to get the rare unit, a small price to pay for a high value unit and I will end up with an additional 70 indestructibles.

Slowly building a whole 'golden army' but I would need 2000 of them to achieve the ultimate goal!

I'm with you on this one PJ but I'm also ahead of the curve ;)

But for sure this is the best way and thanks for posting about it to let others know! Top man!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-26-2013, 04:39 AM
PJ any tips for free players???I wish I had good news for free players. Know this, you might never be a golden beast, or a yellow coyote, but you'll never get FLEECED or FLIM FLAMMED. Take comfort in that, my friend. If free is the route you choose, your best method is to stay low (in ally count) and grow your IPH. That can be challenging in itself. But, you'll get destroyed if you come up out of your rabbit warren.

Dutchie
01-26-2013, 05:09 AM
"Slowly building a whole 'golden army' but I would need 2000 of them to achieve the ultimate goal!"

Dutchie...only need 400 if you play at 100 ally level. Listen to my buddy PJ...you would not believe
his military background!

Agreed my finethreefellow but with the WD event showing your ally count in the battle rival list, having a low ally count especially compared to others in your faction, generally means that you get picked on when in battle. There are of course tactics that will prevent this from happening which were deployed by some of the top factions and we will certainly follow their lead! I'm still a low level player and mainly camp apart from EB and WD events so that my golden army can catch up with my max allies count for my level. I was the cannon fodder in my faction in the last event because I was one of the weakest but I compensated for this by having very cheap cash units that were very easily replaced! I knew my role within our faction and was voted MVP :) - WD tactics require roles for faction members in order to be as efficient as possible... but then again who am I to teach you how to suck eggs!

There is no doubt that PJ knows the ins and outs of this game as he has played it for such a long time. I also know for sure that he has access to a lot of information about this game that we can only daydream (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBhDaVg1E6Y) of getting. When PJ posts informative stuff, I am all 1ear :) - I'm also slowly coming round to his humour... it is an acquired taste!

Groetjes,
Dutchie

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-26-2013, 05:23 AM
The more help we provide others, the more informed they become. That knowledge will help them avoid being fleeced or addicted. You must avoid being fleeced and/or addicted.
Great advice PJ....FFP plays Magic Kingdom for free...huge kingdom and nobody attacks ....why? Too manylow level buildings and their losses are huge...FFP plays MW differently...spends a little gold to stay in touchwith his buddies and build a base that NO ONE would want to attack..no need spend big money

BigD@wg
01-26-2013, 06:16 AM
The more help we provide others, the more informed they become. That knowledge will help them avoid being fleeced or addicted. You must avoid being fleeced and/or addicted.

Hey PJ buddy-
As you state in the OP, it's all about the fake Gree Gold. No Groats or bricks just shiny Gree Gold. So if one is to take that information and stock up on gold how does that not feed the addiction?

Agent Orange
01-26-2013, 09:26 AM
Look a wind talker! ^^^^

Ok PJ guess it's time for me to come out of retirement and coin a new acronym for your system.

From this point forward let it be known one and all as BGOD which stands for Buy Gold Or Die......

Dutchie
01-26-2013, 09:39 AM
@AO - LOL... I like it and the letters ring true!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-26-2013, 11:56 AM
Hey PJ buddy-As you state in the OP, it's all about the fake Gree Gold. No Groats or bricks just shiny Gree Gold. So if one is to take that information and stock up on gold how does that not feed the addiction?It does, if you're addicted. It might not be an addiction, if you light your stogies with $100 bills. Or, you set a budget of $50,000 a month and can afford it. It depends on how bad you want to win, and how much you can afford to spend.

Generik79
01-26-2013, 12:02 PM
"If you set a budget of $50,000 a month...." I am a big fan of the rich! Even the leisured gentry...but at some point the idea of something like that budget, for this, becomes truly decadent and bordering on a moral dilemma considering the plight of most in society. That said, you will certainly WIN! And I do love winners!

BigD@wg
01-26-2013, 12:05 PM
It does, if you're addicted. It might not be an addiction, if you light your stories with $100 bills. Or, you set a budget of $50,000 a month and can afford it. It depends on how bad you want to win, and how much you can afford to spend.

Got it. Was little confused... as it at first seemed a bit contradictory. Thanks for the clarification!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-26-2013, 12:33 PM
Got it. Was little confused... as it at first seemed a bit contradictory. Thanks for the clarification!BD, my name is PJ, and I'm here to help.

BigD@wg
01-26-2013, 12:36 PM
BD, my name is PJ, and I'm here to help.

Lol! I know who you are...General! We appreciate the help. I'm pretty certain you are also here to win! :)

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-26-2013, 12:38 PM
Lol! I know who you are...General! We appreciate the help. I'm pretty certain you are also here to win! :)LOL, just as the alchemists knew how to turn lead into gold, using my patented JUJU, I turn losers into winners.

BigD@wg
01-26-2013, 12:53 PM
LOL, just as the alchemists knew how to turn lead into gold, using my patented JUJU, I turn losers into winners.

Hold on a minute... So your saying your JUJU doesn't work then? Alchemists only thought they could lead into gold, they couldn't actually do it! :)

I'm thinking you and your collective, more often than not, turn previous winners into losers (with all the beatings). Lol!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-26-2013, 01:05 PM
Hold on a minute... So your saying your JUJU doesn't work then? Alchemists only thought they could lead into gold, they couldn't actually do it! :) I'm thinking you and your collective, more often than not, turn previous winners into losers (with all the beatings). Lol!The JUJU is golden, brother, golden.

BigD@wg
01-26-2013, 01:07 PM
The JUJU is golden, brother, golden.

I shall trust in the JUJU! Lol

Generik79
01-26-2013, 05:54 PM
I would love to have some JUJU fall in my lap.

soulnmysole
01-26-2013, 07:17 PM
PJ, how much $$$ did you personally spend during the BFB event?

Q Raider
01-26-2013, 07:21 PM
PJ, how much $$$ did you personally spend during the BFB event?

I can answer that one....

It was well within his budgeted amount for this "silly scame".