PDA

View Full Version : Should I join a faction?

Didas
01-25-2013, 10:35 PM
I'm still pretty clueless about how the faction system works, so I'm wondering if it's worth it for me to try and join a faction. I'm lvl 148, 15k A/D, 95 allies, 680k IPH. I'm pretty active and I don't camp, but I don't spend gold and I only add allies when I can keep them stocked with cash units. Is there a faction out there that would fit my playstyle?

EddieP
01-25-2013, 10:40 PM
I'm still pretty clueless about how the faction system works, so I'm wondering if it's worth it for me to try and join a faction. I'm lvl 148, 15k A/D, 95 allies, 680k IPH. I'm pretty active and I don't camp, but I don't spend gold and I only add allies when I can keep them stocked with cash units. Is there a faction out there that would fit my playstyle?

You should...if your iph is that high I would thank fractions would want you. We are looking for new member but must be able to donate 5 mil per day.

Jen-modernwar
01-25-2013, 11:28 PM
hi, my faction, seal tm 6, is one of the top 1000 faction. we are now recruiting active daily players. come and join us! invite code: 999632724

Here are some stats of our faction:
We have 562k WD points in the last battle.

Health regen +14%
Infrantry attack +5%
Infrantry defense +20%
Ground defense+15%
Air defense +10%
Sea defense +5%
Building defense +25%
Building output +10%
Guild member increase +14

Please join us!

Invite code: 999632724

HolloW_Dan
01-26-2013, 01:00 AM

Guns, Guts, and Glory needs you! Brand new faction seeks very active members!
I had trouble with my faction so I left and started my own. I just started it a few minutes ago and already have 12 fortifications, and a 5% building defense bonus. I have a couple of the best players from my old faction, who actually contributed in battle for brazil also coming over soon (which most of the faction did not, including the leader). We placed in the top 5,000 with basically only a few of us actually fighting.
I want to get into the top levels, if every player worked half as hard as I did in brazil we should easily get into the top 500.

3-G faction preferences are:
Your attack and defense stats should be over 40k
You should have at least the 500 allies needed to bring the max troops into battles (or be working on getting them)
Have enough iph to donate a good amount daily to the faction so we can keep buying bonuses
Fight pvp daily to be able to donate concrete for fortifications
It doesn't matter if you're a gold player or not, free players are accepted

3-G faction requirements are:
You MUST be active and willing to participate as much as possible in battles
You MUST submit your email so we can coordinate our strategy and attack times through a group email
Min $1 mil a day (ask that you include at least $6 mil when joining so we can bonus up quickly, I just put in $8 mil, but as much as you can would help)
Add concrete daily (try to add at least 10-12 when joining, but not a deal breaker)
You MUST NOT take it too seriously, and want to have fun, but take it seriously enough to try as hard as the rest of us.

I believe in having fun, and teamwork most of all, so even though they are listed as requirements I will not remove you if you fail to be able to play and/or donate one day, you just need to be contributing. So many people didn't get a single point, or under 1,000 points in my last faction during Brazil, and it really sucked because it hurt the rest of us. Some of us were donating tons of money every day, and tons of concrete, and others didn't donate a single dollar. If you want to be in a faction, actually take part in it, don't expect others to do all the work, and just sit back and collect the reward units. I will not remove anyone who is actually attempting to help, and donating regularly, but I do want to keep a core group of determined players, who really want to do good, and get the biggest prizes we can, so if people are constantly absent, or not donating their share, then I will remove them to make room for people who actually do want to participate. But like I said, this is a brand new faction and not a top 100 that will get rid of you for missing a day or two.
Please come join up and help us build a well organized, and coordinated faction who can make it in the top ranks through simply working hard, and working together for a common goal.
Join the Guns, Guts, and Glory faction 3-G!
Invite code - 370 367 116

Chief Meech
01-26-2013, 02:25 AM

Do you want to take over the world? -NWO faction id# 305199655

Thorley
01-26-2013, 02:26 AM
United Kingdom1 faction 173518733

Now recruiting for active members of any level, everyone welcome.

Finished just outside the top 1000 in Battle for Brazil. Removed inactive members so now have several places up - first come first served!

Utisz
02-17-2014, 02:59 PM
FRW Freedom Warriors
Defense Leader: 13.5 mil Defense

Now Recruiting: Minimum Def stats 4 mil. Required.
Must be on Groupme.

*FREEDOM WARRIORS*

Faction Code: 396-136-921

•Air Attack +10%
•Air Defense: +25%
•Building Defense: +30%
•Building Output: +10%
•Ground Attack: +15%
•Ground Defense: +30%
•Guild Member Increase +22
•Health Recovery time: -30%
•Infantry Attack: +15%