PDA

View Full Version : dear gree. i'm sick and tired of you....

daystardawg
01-25-2013, 05:23 PM
having event after event after event and you can't (probably won't) FREAKING FIX THE MULTICLICK LOOT FOR ANDROID!!!!!! jeez, its been 8 weeks! fix it! damn. turn it on and NEVER turn it off.

and while you're at it: make sure the street demon and war sleigh work too! cause i'm sure they still don't for android users.

are we going to have to resort to sending tickets in every day now? it can't be that hard.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ak Killah
01-25-2013, 08:07 PM
Unfortunately android is 2nd rate to gree, just get used to it.

td2
01-26-2013, 04:47 AM
And while you're at it, please upgrade the Kindle version. Thank you.

robertsuk
01-26-2013, 01:33 PM
having event after event after event and you can't (probably won't) FREAKING FIX THE MULTICLICK LOOT FOR ANDROID!!!!!! jeez, its been 8 weeks! fix it! damn. turn it on and NEVER turn it off.

and while you're at it: make sure the street demon and war sleigh work too! cause i'm sure they still don't for android users.

are we going to have to resort to sending tickets in every day now? it can't be that hard.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Apparently they have no clue what they are doing unless it comes to squeezing gold out of us by having an event. BUT.... one thing that I have discovered is that the boss in Japan Town is still giving up loot. Not failed, me since this problem started. I know it takes 20 hits, but you get a good car or an explosive that is not consumable.

I just check a couple of other jobs after each go to see if loot drops are working again. Maybe we can check some of the other bosses to see if they still work as well.

daystardawg
01-26-2013, 05:01 PM
most bosses are 100% drops, so yes bosses work but i don't think any others are unless they are very low level and also have 100% drop rate.

NV555
01-26-2013, 07:03 PM
I agree as always I hope GREE goes bankrupt or is absorbed by china or any other bad thing that could happen. GREE has it about on the ball as the DMV.

Lonestoner
01-27-2013, 06:26 PM
Has GREE even acknowledged that there is a problem with it? I'm quite surprised CJ hasn't posted anything regarding the issue, considering it's such a huge game changer for higher level players (specifically the non-camping type). I'm stuck farming UWVs and ECBs still, where I get no stats from either one. I would love to be able to farm something different, but everything after those two drops are from multi-click jobs.

Hopefully someone from GREE can shed some light on the situation.

dudeman
01-27-2013, 06:43 PM
If you buy gold* (especially right now) most of the map loot becomes useless. Just do that.

Then you can play the maps instead of farming the same job 24/7.

* and henchmen

BOS
01-27-2013, 06:52 PM
If you buy gold* (especially right now) most of the map loot becomes useless. Just do that.

* and henchmen

That's what made me buy gold...repect weapons no longer added to my score :p

MoarKrabs
01-27-2013, 07:58 PM

* and henchmen

Sometimes I wish there was a feature that lets us sell that loot, because map loot becomes useless once you hit level 80 or so (but the cars still have SOME use until you unlock the ability to spam Exeleros).

The only reason I even bother completing the jobs to level 5 is to get that one skill point.

riterev
03-11-2013, 02:30 AM
And while you're at it, please upgrade the Kindle version. Thank you.

yeah! we want syndicate play too :mad:

mongorie
03-11-2013, 02:59 AM
Isnt Kindle Amazon's area? I mean Gree pumps the new updates to Google play, and its up to Amazon to transfer them over?