PDA

View Full Version : Violated

rarry13
01-25-2013, 05:09 PM
The promise of rewarding top three fraction and top three leaders and top three in fraction must be up held as I spent RM to accomplish not only winning for our team but fighting to get a little extra reward it feels like my bank account was used to line your pockets it was a great 5 days maybe a little long but enjoyable, I never seen the sticky indicating this change and it stay on WD through out contest and even at the beginning of Greenland post so you should honor this one way or another or u will turn off a lot players that may not be willing to spend so heavily next time!!!!!!!!!!

Dudebot121256
01-25-2013, 05:17 PM
CJ said he removed that part from both ingame and forum.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44533-We-got-our-top-100-prize!&p=567277#post567277

We'll have it fixed asap. The reason for this and the reason for the holdup on others getting the prizes is the one and the same: the rewards script basically had a tiny machine panic attack in response to the number of people being rewarded and started just looping back through guilds it had already done. People were working on it last night and today; as soon as we can, we'll have everyone who earned a reward with just one of each reward they earned.

Also, there's no prizes for being top faction person in your faction. We dropped that from the reward scheme posted here and in-game, although some reference to it may have survived somewhere that we didn't see.

andypandy2
01-25-2013, 05:37 PM
You are wrong. As late as yesterday, the in-game help screen described these awards.

Gree, pay up!

Q Raider
01-25-2013, 06:07 PM
Gone after the latest update, I guess that is the "bug" that was corrected....

What?
01-25-2013, 07:24 PM
Sure could use some units for the boss event. Some players got 4x the prizes and I'm sure they are using them on the new boss. With the extra 20,000 attack bonus I'm sure they are doing better than others who have not received a single unit yet. I'm also curious if some players received 4x the top 3 prizes. Like the ability to upgrade 12 buildings at once or 140% income per hour. As for the top 3 players in a faction lets worry about one thing at a time. Some factions have not received any prizes yet. As soon as gree fixes that issue then you can worry about the top 3 members.

andypandy2
01-25-2013, 07:58 PM
What? I think you are paranoid. Anyone in the top 3 factions could kick our butts with a hand tied behind their backs. Gree KNOWS they have an issue with the 4X prize problem. They need to man up to the top 3 player issue.

LeBarticus
01-25-2013, 11:37 PM
Please don't use run on sentences...

I do think that they should give out prizes for the top 42 factions, because they advertised it throughout the entire event. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

rarry13
01-26-2013, 05:06 AM
you r so correct they could have remove at any time but it stayed right into Greenlands rewards they did bother to remove until the compaints started to roll in. It may hurt there income on next event as maybe I do not spend RM over 300 bills last time out

Give the players that made it a point to be in top three of fraction there rewards, after all you are giving the dead beats there rewards when they just took a ride on our backs for the rewards we earned through blood sweat and tears LOL

rarry13
01-26-2013, 05:17 AM
First let me say that my issue is second to the fractions that have not been rewarded there pieces as of yet because it will hurt them during Artic Driller campaign

They could have remove top three fraction leader reward from list at any time but it stayed right into Greenland’s rewards they did not bother to remove until the complaints started to roll in. It may hurt there income on next event as maybe I do not spend RM over 300 bills last time out.

Give the players that made it a point to be in top three of fraction there rewards; after all, you are giving the dead beats there rewards when they just took a ride on our backs for the rewards we earned through blood sweat and tears. LOL

camper killer
01-26-2013, 07:05 AM
I am not sure Gree needs to be that exact on everything they say nor do.

1 little Trinket will not make a difference in anyone stats.

andypandy2
01-26-2013, 08:39 AM
It is not the trinket as much as it is the gold spent to get such a trinket. Anyone in the top 3 of their faction in the top 25 spent thousands... For NOTHING. They only spent such levels of gold for said trinket. Think of it as a badge of honor, not a trinket.

digisyn
01-26-2013, 09:04 AM
True Andy. I know we both dropped $2k plus for our honor trinket... Boy I used to complain that ps3 new release was $59.99!

andypandy2
01-26-2013, 09:33 AM
I think we will end up with this award:

Shower Prisoner
Picture of a prisoner reaching for a bar of soap on the ground.
25 Attack, 0 Defense

digisyn
01-26-2013, 09:55 AM
I think I have that in my inventory from previous events