01-25-2013, 02:00 PM
There is a new update in the App Store version 3.5.1
It says big fixes

commander Don
01-25-2013, 02:07 PM
crates still on? a gold discount?

SoccerStud
01-25-2013, 02:11 PM
Crates are still on but there is no sale.

FromAfar
01-25-2013, 02:17 PM
CJ,

how about a more meaningful description on the release notes?

Dudebot121256
01-25-2013, 02:38 PM
CJ,

how about a more meaningful description on the release notes?Agreed. Games like Minecraft list the stuff fixed/added in their updates and that is awesome.

commander Don
01-25-2013, 02:39 PM
Crates are still on but there is no sale.

Thanks for reply :)

jobadass
01-25-2013, 02:47 PM
It nerfs AC.

FYI for anyone saving for one

Dudebot121256
01-25-2013, 02:52 PM
It nerfs AC.

FYI for anyone saving for oneHow does it affect the AC? Also, I thought it was supposed to be taken off after Saturday 19th, 2013. Is it still there?

jobadass
01-25-2013, 02:57 PM
It was there this morning in my LL account. I got one for it Monday morning when I hit a $100million scratcher. Monday was the 21st.

mxz
01-25-2013, 03:10 PM
Should have been nerfed on Wednesday/Thursday when the mw_20130123_3 dataset went live.

jobadass
01-25-2013, 03:20 PM
I am almost sure it was there this morning, but the days have been running together.

mxz
01-25-2013, 03:24 PM
Dude you gotta lay off that cough medicine!!

dj maj
01-25-2013, 03:27 PM
just updated no BOB unit yet cant tell the difference apart from the fact i stopped lagging in game

jobadass
01-25-2013, 03:33 PM
Dude you gotta lay off that cough medicine!!lol.💊💊💊💊💊💊

Dr. Dengus
01-25-2013, 03:35 PM
You can delete faction forum messages w/o the game sending an error msg. Nice sig btw mxz, center that ish!

VileDoom
01-25-2013, 03:49 PM
The update didn't give me my WD units so that wasn't included in the update. Lol

Selfproclaimed
01-25-2013, 03:53 PM
Dude you gotta lay off that cough medicine!!

Lol. I like the logo

Wufnu
01-25-2013, 04:00 PM
Not sure if it has something to do with the prizes also but I just attacked 16 times without a single loss.

SoccerStud
01-25-2013, 04:06 PM
Yeah, it seems like casualty rate was lowered.

Wufnu
01-25-2013, 04:09 PM
I did just take some losses as I kept upping the def rating of the guys I was hitting. But so far it appears I've stop losing the high value low loss units to people less than 50% of my attack strength.

Jhenry02
01-25-2013, 04:18 PM
Still the same for me

-J

Deskjockey
01-25-2013, 04:24 PM
It looks like they made at least some of the faction attack and defense boosts visible. My A/D scores went up a couple of K after the update (and no, it wasn't because of the BfB units, which I have yet to get).

Ranger4Life
01-25-2013, 06:49 PM
I still haven't figured what exactly was fixed. It would be nice if they would elaborate a little on these "bug fixes"!

sgt spanks
01-25-2013, 07:00 PM
have you gotten any other jackpots like the 100m?! i haven't gotten even close?! also, what's LL account? THanks in advance!

dj maj
01-25-2013, 07:03 PM
LL account stands for low level account

sgt spanks
01-25-2013, 07:05 PM
AHHHH, in that case, i'm also working on a LL account!

HDee
01-25-2013, 08:25 PM
well, the update just before the BRAZ thingy messed up my game. i couldnt get passed the scratcher part & even the app store said my game was not compatible anymore.
so bout 2/3 weeks later i can finally play it again, so im happy for this fix
but by now, almost all my buildings have been raided, & have lost much from my inventory to fend off ppl
& sure wish there was a bigger vault cuz im getting raided for 400K+ $$$ back to back, ugh
cant save up to purchase more land

Devils Advocate
02-17-2013, 03:48 AM
Really need your help re Updating..I don't mean to hijack this thread but for some reason the forum won't let me start threads but is happy for me to join existing. :confused: I am a long time player..re years..bit of a camper and play on IOS and Android. IOS is Currently level 45..att/def in the mid 20's..IPH 570,000 2 AC's..

My IOS is on my old 3G phone and there are no updates in the App store. Problem is I can't join factions , have no scratchers and didn't get the loyalty gold/plane boost on IOS. Anyone know what is going on or how to help? Would really love to get involved in a faction as I play 4-5 times a day.

It updates all the Units etc but has not updated any of the in game play?
Anyone got any ideas?? Can I uninstall and re-install the game? What are the chances of losing my gameplay and stats. Any help would be massively appreciated.

pick_sax
02-17-2013, 06:39 AM
DEVIL: just try delete and reinstall. All data and stats are stored on the server,'not your phone.

Anything your phone needs will be sent down. I've had to do this several times.

After the update, wait a little while, 30 minutes and all should be well

It's all a dream
02-17-2013, 06:45 AM
Really need your help re Updating..I don't mean to hijack this thread but for some reason the forum won't let me start threads but is happy for me to join existing. :confused: I am a long time player..re years..bit of a camper and play on IOS and Android. IOS is Currently level 45..att/def in the mid 20's..IPH 570,000 2 AC's..

My IOS is on my old 3G phone and there are no updates in the App store. Problem is I can't join factions , have no scratchers and didn't get the loyalty gold/plane boost on IOS. Anyone know what is going on or how to help? Would really love to get involved in a faction as I play 4-5 times a day.

It updates all the Units etc but has not updated any of the in game play?
Anyone got any ideas?? Can I uninstall and re-install the game? What are the chances of losing my gameplay and stats. Any help would be massively appreciated.

You are not able to start threads, because of the threshold (10 posts).

As said above, try reinstalling the game.
Also do you have the most recent IOS version?

Devils Advocate
02-17-2013, 08:22 AM
You are not able to start threads, because of the threshold (10 posts).

As said above, try reinstalling the game.
Also do you have the most recent IOS version?

yup latest IOS update..I'll try the uninstall reinstall. Cheers for your time.

Devils Advocate
02-18-2013, 02:38 PM
well all is not well. On uninstalling MW it totally crashed my Iphone big style. It bloody destroyed it...Only a full factory restore cured the problem....well actually not...Iphone restored to latest OS unfortunately the bloody MW app has never synced with Itunes and so had disappeared from my phone...every single Appp on my Iphone is in Itunes except Kingdom age and Modern War??? Modern war app has moved on and needs a newer update than my iphone can update to. This has left me wondering what the hell to do. I can't get MW back on my phone so what will happen to the years of work I have put in to the game? Can anyone help me out and give me some direction as to what to do...I have informed Gree but am not going to hold my breath as I am not a payer...I set out to see how far I could get without shelling out. I had to camp for bloody ages on the lower levels and I even managed to get 2 AC's the second one almost on the last day that they were available. I can't lose this game..just too much of my time invested in it..Can anyone please help?

Dudebot121256
02-18-2013, 02:52 PM
well all is not well. On uninstalling MW it totally crashed my Iphone big style. It bloody destroyed it...Only a full factory restore cured the problem....well actually not...Iphone restored to latest OS unfortunately the bloody MW app has never synced with Itunes and so had disappeared from my phone...every single Appp on my Iphone is in Itunes except Kingdom age and Modern War??? Modern war app has moved on and needs a newer update than my iphone can update to. This has left me wondering what the hell to do. I can't get MW back on my phone so what will happen to the years of work I have put in to the game? Can anyone help me out and give me some direction as to what to do...I have informed Gree but am not going to hold my breath as I am not a payer...I set out to see how far I could get without shelling out. I had to camp for bloody ages on the lower levels and I even managed to get 2 AC's the second one almost on the last day that they were available. I can't lose this game..just too much of my time invested in it..Can anyone please help?Did you try installing from both the browser and phone market?