PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Join Bravehearts of Scotland Faction

keilcase
01-25-2013, 09:29 AM
They will take your money, gold and concrete bricks, then remove you from the faction. Just disgusting tactics used in that Faction.

Richie.
01-25-2013, 09:48 AM
*Reaches for the popcorn*

Ranger4Life
01-25-2013, 09:53 AM
They will take your money, gold and concrete bricks, then remove you from the faction. Just disgusting tactics used in that Faction.

How can they take you're gold?

Dutchie
01-25-2013, 09:54 AM
Now you are turning into a troll... I thought you were finished playing with this game anyway. Why the bitterness, after all it is only a game that you said you won't play again. I know, I know, you want to warn as many members about your bad experience because you didn't increase you ally count after they asked you to and you went on to ignore them rather than communicate with the other members in the group that you were doing your best to increase it but it would take a while to do so... blah, blah, blah....

BTW, I get many requests by posting in the Add Me thread. That reminds me, I need to bump my post in there.

Take it easy and don't get too upset about it. Switch off the tablet and/or phone, go to the pub, have a few pints with friends and remember the life you had before you played this game.

Force10JC
How can they take you're gold?.....unless it is offered?

Philsbase
keilcase did they even offer you punch and pie if not that is totally wrong ..................!

Dutchie
01-25-2013, 10:03 AM
keilcase did they even offer you punch and pie if not that is totally wrong ..................!

Don't you mean haggis and Scotch whisky... afterall it is Burns Night tonight!

Ranger4Life
01-25-2013, 10:04 AM
.....unless it is offered?

There isn't a gold donation program so the only way to receive gold is by sending someone an iTunes card. So essentially it's IMPOSSIBLE to take or even receive gold.

Hero of Time
01-25-2013, 10:06 AM
*Reaches for the popcorn*

Doing the exact same thing.

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/147722206-having-some-popcorn-small-container-photos-com.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=B53F616F4B95E553C4F34D49D866F97ED779037DFD81E319 E499E3C5852B6116A3DD322FBBA82694

keilcase
01-25-2013, 10:07 AM
They take your gold by telling you to use it in the Battle Events to regenerate your stamina....then kick you out. That's how!!! I AM done with the game and I am using this to get the word out about their faction. No other reason. Call me a troll, I don't care.

Hero of Time
01-25-2013, 10:08 AM
They take your gold by telling you to use it in the Battle Events to regenerate your stamina....then kick you out. That's how!!! I AM done with the game and I am using this to get the word out about their faction. No other reason. Call me a troll, I don't care.

That's not them taking your gold. That's you spending your gold.

Dutchie
There isn't a gold donation program so the only way to receive gold is by sending someone an iTunes card. So essentially it's IMPOSSIBLE to take or even receive gold.

Unless you are a pirate! Pirates love gold arrrr ;)

Peppers
So, anyone in my faction who used gold can blame Ranger! LOL. Darn you Ranger LOL

HGF69
01-25-2013, 10:10 AM
Well you know what they say about publicity....

I don't think after this Casey anyone will want you in their faction and its pretty obvious that I made the right call getting shot of you.

He even re-applied to join the faction after his rants on here, you work it out! Lmao

keilcase
01-25-2013, 10:13 AM
Call it what you want Hero. People should stay away from the faction.

Gambit12
01-25-2013, 10:15 AM
I like the Mel Gibson movie "Braveheart." One of the quote that i like in the movie, "They may take our LIVES but not our FREEDOM...!!!"

Philsbase
01-25-2013, 10:15 AM
Don't you mean haggis and Scotch whisky... afterall it is Burns Night tonight!

He might not have been man enough for the kilt....

Dutchie
01-25-2013, 10:16 AM

Were they standing behind your back, twisting your arm and forcing you to click on that replenish health button costing 25 gold?

Go to a bar, have a few beers to drown you sorrows and forget about MW, even better delete it and leave the forum.

No doubt you will do the other option of spamming this board with new threads every 5 minutes, regurgitating the same old, same old and people getting bored with it, eventually leading up to a permanent ban.

Let me tell you something...

Come a little closer...

WE GOT THE POINT!

Peppers
01-25-2013, 10:17 AM
I have 2 more cents to throw in.

You MIGHT have a valid complaint if they'd removed you before the BfB, but they kept you around until after, and you won a very nice parting gift. Now STFU

Dutchie
So, anyone in my faction who used gold can blame Ranger! LOL. Darn you Ranger LOL

Yeah Ranger, darn you boy! I'm coming round to your house right now, toe to toe! I don't care how big you are ;D

keilcase
Grant...that request was sent because I thought it was an accidental removal. Now that I know what's up, I'm getting the word out. I'm now done with the game Grant, so the fact that I'm not going to be in any other faction (or yours) is meaningless.

Attack me everyone...Casey, Level 88, 248 Allies. Please!!!

keilcase
01-25-2013, 10:18 AM
Peppers -- they removed me before I got the Faction Reward for the Brazil Event.

Philsbase
01-25-2013, 10:18 AM
I like the Mel Gibson movie "Braveheart." One of the quote that i like in the movie, "You may take our lives but not our FREEDOM...!!!"

You may take our "GOLD" but not our FREEDOM...!!! hahahaha

Dutchie
01-25-2013, 10:21 AM
You may take our "GOLD" but not our FREEDOM...!!! hahahaha

That's a good one! PML!

I'm out of here... I have a poker game to go to and rake some money of my work colleagues.

Cya soon!

HGF69
01-25-2013, 10:31 AM
Peppers -- they removed me before I got the Faction Reward for the Brazil Event.

B@ll@cks, everyone got their prize this morning. After that you got removed. Grow up.

keilcase
01-25-2013, 10:39 AM
You are an ally of mine Grant...now tell me if you see the Prize. You can look at my inventory. Doesn't matter now.

HGF69
01-25-2013, 10:48 AM
You are an ally of mine Grant...now tell me if you see the Prize. You can look at my inventory. Doesn't matter now.

If you haven't got it I suggest you take it up with Gree!

nothing2seehere
01-25-2013, 10:51 AM
Grant...that request was sent because I thought it was an accidental removal. Now that I know what's up, I'm getting the word out. I'm now done with the game Grant, so the fact that I'm not going to be in any other faction (or yours) is meaningless.

Attack me everyone...Casey, Level 88, 248 Allies. Please!!!

Thanks! I'll be at that level very soon, nice to have someone set up ahead of time that I can get some cash or BP from...:)

Warfiend
01-25-2013, 11:28 AM

That's on gree. Your faction leader has nothing to do with that.

HGF69
01-25-2013, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the supportive messages people, this guy is obviously intent on ruining our reputation. He was a weak link that refused to listen to advice, myself and other members decided to remove him after Brazil.

Most factions have cut deadweight, I reckon we would have finished higher without folk like him and I'm glad we cut him loose. I don't see him quitting so watch out for him on your queue list faction leaders.

Now that he's had the biggest public meltdown since that bloke on YouTube crying over Britney Spears we've replaced him with a nice 60k A/D player and we still have some spots. Don't listen to one person who has thrown his toys out the pram.

If you're watching Casey I will raise a dram to you on Burns night tonight.

GRW
01-25-2013, 11:51 AM
WOW... I didn t realise that there was so much politics in factions!...makes me smile to know that all my Pirate faction are doing just that....smiling ... Guys ..... Money concrete gold we fight together and are prepared to fail together...NOT!!!

vorm
01-25-2013, 11:55 AM
First off, it's just a game.
Second, lots if not most factions are making some cuts, but I don't see anyone else throwing a giant public tantrum about it.
Third, you could have asked for reconsideration rather than throw a fit, but you decided to burn that bridge instead. I would have been all for giving you a second chance, but not anymore.
Forth, we waited until the awards had been distributed before cutting anyone, if you didn't get yours then send a ticket to GREE, that's not our fault.
Finally, there are countless other factions you could join, you'll get there bonus when you do even though you didn't help pay for them, but I'm not sure how many will want you now after reading this.

Philsbase
01-25-2013, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the supportive messages people, this guy is obviously intent on ruining our reputation. He was a weak link that refused to listen to advice, myself and other members decided to remove him after Brazil.

Most factions have cut deadweight, I reckon we would have finished higher without folk like him and I'm glad we cut him loose. I don't see him quitting so watch out for him on your queue list faction leaders.

Now that he's had the biggest public meltdown since that bloke on YouTube crying over Britney Spears we've replaced him with a nice 60k A/D player and we still have some spots. Don't listen to one person who has thrown his toys out the pram.

If you're watching Casey I will raise a dram to you on Burns night tonight.

We must have put 400+ hits on Casey during the Brazil event

Thump3r
01-25-2013, 01:54 PM

CAn I have your account if your done ? :)

Lawyer
01-25-2013, 09:58 PM
The real reason the Scott gave him the boot... They found out he was Irish.... That will new fly with a true Scott.

vorm
01-25-2013, 10:51 PM
The real reason the Scott gave him the boot... They found out he was Irish.... That will new fly with a true Scott.

lol, Naw, it's not the Irish that we care about and want to give the boot, it's the cry babies who start threads like this one. We want to better ourselves, we want to do better in the next fight than we did in Brazil, and the people who we tell how to be better but ignore us we give the boot. That is all. It happens, yet I have seen none other throw a fit like this one. Like we say, you don't have to be Scottish, but you have to be a Braveheart, and we have no place for cry babies in our faction.

solo.modernwar
01-25-2013, 11:22 PM
lol, Naw, it's not the Irish that we care about and want to give the boot, it's the cry babies who start threads like this one. We want to better ourselves, we want to do better in the next fight than we did in Brazil, and the people who we tell how to be better but ignore us we give the boot. That is all. It happens, yet I have seen none other throw a fit like this one. Like we say, you don't have to be Scottish, but you have to be a Braveheart, and we have no place for cry babies in our faction.

We had a guy early on in our faction when this whole faction business started up. I kept telling him to boost his ally count up along with other things he needed to change up, strategy-wise, to make him a stronger player. He hemmed and hawed for a while until he finally listened up. Then, when he became stronger and a more marketable player, he up and took off! :rolleyes: Oh well... at least he contributed up to the point he left and most importantly, he didn't whine about it!