PDA

View Full Version : Free Gold. Not!

Daswi
01-25-2013, 04:15 AM
Does anyone know why you do not receive gold after clicking on the view video for free gold? I have watched the video but do not receive the gold. Why is this happening?

mattcope
01-25-2013, 04:20 AM
It happend to me aswell but after a bit I went back and it worked just give it a try at a later time and hopefully it works

mofisto
01-25-2013, 04:27 AM
View video for free gold?

Have I missed something here lol?

Anyone have a link?

dudeman
01-25-2013, 05:13 AM
View video for free gold?

Have I missed something here lol?

Anyone have a link?

I could be mistaken but I believe this is some kind of "Android only" thing.

I hope it stays broken until everyone can get free gold for watching videos. iOS doesn't have video offers, we only have Tapjoy offers and it seems like for the past couple months the majority of the free offers don't even work.

I did four offers last night. Got one gold. Video offers don't work for android? Looks like they're getting closer to being on the same page as iOS every day. :p

haywood
01-25-2013, 07:57 AM
Don't feel too bad Mofisto, it has not worked for me for over a month. I used to get free gold daily but now it seems there are never any videos available. Either way, you would normally go to the "add funds" and click the "tap to earn free gold button" then you have a screen that has a video offer button and an offer button. vids are 10-20 seconds long and at the end you get 1 gold. I have done this up to 20 times in a day but like I said have not had a video play in over a month

Jekevoy
01-25-2013, 09:07 AM
It seems to me that there's a monthly cap. I'll get video ofers in bundles (20-40 until they're no longer available) once every few weeks. There's also times where I can watch one video once and that's more like weekly. Not too sure how the whole thing works yet.

Ak Killah
01-25-2013, 08:18 PM
It's hit and miss for me but after watching the vid you must click next/continue (something along those lines) then you receive the gold. Sometimes you can watch the video more that once. Currently sent a ticket for a money offer not received you think you'll get priority for using $$, never again.

Lonestoner
01-25-2013, 08:49 PM
Been getting 20 gold every two days for the past week or so from videos, until the current gold sale started..

PawnXIIX
01-26-2013, 05:45 AM
I did four offers last night. Got one gold. Video offers don't work for android? Looks like they're getting closer to being on the same page as iOS every day. :p

So did you buy any henchmen lately? :p

mofisto
01-26-2013, 06:51 AM
I could be mistaken but I believe this is some kind of "Android only" thing.

p

Guess that explains why I've not seen them then.

Daswi
01-26-2013, 07:03 AM
I will try again after this most recent gold sale.