PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Faction has open seats - The Buckwheat Connection

vitus79
01-25-2013, 01:33 AM
hello everyone,

like many factions we had to cut some dead wood after B4B so theres a few slots to fill. we are not looking for cheapskates, we do have a great team so far and can continue going just like this. but for those who missed the team spirit in their faction and felt like beeing the only one working their butt off to win something... how about a change?

lets look at our bonuses so far:

building defense maxed
boss health maxed
building payout +20%
guild increase +24

ground attack +5%
infantry attack +10%

ground defense +10%
infantry defense +15%
air defense +10%
sea defense +10%

what we expect:

active teamplayers who donate at least 15m a day. income, fights, raids, however u make ur daily money. for the people we are looking for this should be no problem.

mainly pvp players wanted, we dont need more campers. some of us have their camper accounts in. thats something what could be considered if ur main account is making up for him and both accounts can be played on pvp events and domination battles.

average stats for ur level/bracket and good amount of stamina, willing to put level up skills into stamina if theres deficiency

able to login several times a day to our communication app to check latest news. willing to participate in pvp events. things can be planed, if u cant play much at scheduled events let us know

all in all, we do not look for people who want keep doing their thing and stay strangers after joining. we are a great bunch of people, many know each other for a long time.

B4B we ranked 11th in first pvp and 5th in the second.

we accumulated over 8m WD points, somewhere around 7th or 8th rank. we will see when the winner list is out..

seats are limited and we have to be selective, so if ur really interested be a little patient while we work out who to recruit.
if u want a faction today, move on. nothing to see here then.

if still interested, the pm with ur profile should contain fights/raids, income, level, stats and stamina setup.

Good luck soldier.

Claud
01-25-2013, 02:00 AM
Please join this New but determined Faction...

You have nothing to Loose but so much to gain ....
If you like Playing Modern War as much as i do ... Let us Unite and be stronger together !!!

Faction ID 250 694 888

vitus79
01-25-2013, 02:19 AM
Please join this New but determined Faction...

You have nothing to Loose but so much to gain ....
If you like Playing Modern War as much as i do ... Let us Unite and be stronger together !!!

Faction ID 250 694 888

are you serious? dont hijack my thread. one more post and you can make your own. or yes, just all go help this dude out. looks like hes in desperate need of members to use our thread for recruiting..

emcee
01-25-2013, 02:21 AM
As a member of TBC I wholeheartedly agree that we have a great cohesive team and can only get better with time.

Playing Modern War for over a year now and CC even longer we all know that at the end of the day Funzio/Gree games were about individual play. I can think about reading a few threads arguing the merits of joining a gang/group as it really didn't make sense other than being in a virtual fraternity. Well it seems like the Pirates in MW and Indians in CC had a crystal ball or something. Call it what you want, its obvious they have a huge advantage in terms of organization/recruitment and communication being paramount. Fortunate for me by sheer dumb luck I joined imo the best team in MW. For me, its like winning the top scratchers everyday and really seeing that all the dedicated gameplay, planning and execution has come to fruition at last.

Just wanted to add that we can be extremely focused during the heat of battle; however, TBC isn't all about all work and no play. Sometime during war and more often the rest of the time we chat or joke around a lot and I have got to know each other much better than the typical brief contact on the forum.

So if you would like to join a great team, with proven great results and take your social gaming to new heights what better than to join the TBC family.

Cheers

Riddius
01-29-2013, 04:47 PM
Lvl 69 currently power lvling
My stats show 92k attk 97k def
1.1mill iph
50 ammo

Not currently in a faction, seeking a good team

Thump3r
01-29-2013, 08:14 PM
Lvl 69 currently power lvling
My stats show 92k attk 97k def
1.1mill iph
50 ammo

Not currently in a faction, seeking a good team

This dudes legit.. Id grab him. I wish he would get join mine! :(

emcee
01-31-2013, 07:14 PM
We are still looking for a few select faction members. If you feel that you are a good fit for our team send me a pm.

Cheers

Commander cam
04-14-2013, 12:46 PM
hello everyone,

like many factions we had to cut some dead wood after B4B so theres a few slots to fill. we are not looking for cheapskates, we do have a great team so far and can continue going just like this. but for those who missed the team spirit in their faction and felt like beeing the only one working their butt off to win something... how about a change?

lets look at our bonuses so far:

building defense maxed
boss health maxed
building payout +20%
guild increase +24

ground attack +5%
infantry attack +10%

ground defense +10%
infantry defense +15%
air defense +10%
sea defense +10%

what we expect:

active teamplayers who donate at least 15m a day. income, fights, raids, however u make ur daily money. for the people we are looking for this should be no problem.

mainly pvp players wanted, we dont need more campers. some of us have their camper accounts in. thats something what could be considered if ur main account is making up for him and both accounts can be played on pvp events and domination battles.

average stats for ur level/bracket and good amount of stamina, willing to put level up skills into stamina if theres deficiency

able to login several times a day to our communication app to check latest news. willing to participate in pvp events. things can be planed, if u cant play much at scheduled events let us know

all in all, we do not look for people who want keep doing their thing and stay strangers after joining. we are a great bunch of people, many know each other for a long time.

B4B we ranked 11th in first pvp and 5th in the second.

we accumulated over 8m WD points, somewhere around 7th or 8th rank. we will see when the winner list is out..

seats are limited and we have to be selective, so if ur really interested be a little patient while we work out who to recruit.
if u want a faction today, move on. nothing to see here then.

if still interested, the pm with ur profile should contain fights/raids, income, level, stats and stamina setup.

Good luck soldier.

Hello I would like to join your faction
Attack& defence- 20-30k
Iph400k
Ammo- 150
Level-83
Energy 700