PDA

View Full Version : Real life stories from the Bravehearts of Scotland Top 100 faction

HGF69
01-25-2013, 01:14 AM
Why should you join the Bravehearts of Scotland faction?

Well that’s not for me to decide but let me share some personal messages from faction members and maybe that will sway you.

“Four weeks ago I was jobless, in chronic pain and had never had a girlfriend. My benefits had been stopped by the Tories and I was living rough, reduced to eating whatever I could find in the local Lidl's bins. Then one cold December’s night a lorry went past, drenching me as I was about to eat half a partially chewed sandwich I found stuck to an old shoe. I cursed that lorry, but then I noticed something fall off the back of it. It was an iphone and one of the apps was Modern War. I took it back to my cardboard box home and finished my sandwich, and then decided to open the app. I quickly got to grips with it and became a member of your clan. In the following minutes all my pain just disappeared. As I wiped away tears of happiness, all my years of torment and sadness just faded away. I was invigorated - I felt more alive than I had ever done in all my forty years on this world. Eventually I went to sleep, with the iphone safely tucked in beside me. The following day I got up, feeling fresh and full of purpose. Over the next few days I was given a council house, then I started my own business selling my own paintings. I could now afford to buy fresh, pre-packed sandwiches from Lidl instead. One month on, I'm living the high life. My paintings are selling like hot cakes, and one recently fetched £7,500. I met a beautiful woman who makes Angelina Jolie look plain, and we are getting married. I've turned my life around since I became a member of your faction and I urge anyone to do the same”. Martin, Dorset, UK

“Joining the Bravehearts of Scotland has been a life changing experience for me. My wife and I had been trying for several years to have a child and to be honest, we had given up all hope. Within a month of joining the Bravehearts of Scotland, I am delighted to announce that my wife is expecting twins in August. We can’t thank you guys enough.” Alex and Emma, FL ,USA

“My company (Wicker Chair & Metallic Table World) was just about to be declared bankrupt and all my stock seized by bailiffs. Then I joined the Bravehearts of Scotland faction. Within a matter of days I went from nearly losing my shop to actually opening up another one. I never really questioned why people suddenly wanted wicker chairs and metallic tables in their gardens. Then it hit me.....my business had been saved by being part of such an inspirational faction. Now I am a very wealthy man.” Wickerman, Summerisle

“Erectile problems? Not anymore – thank you Bravehearts”. Anon

“We have a son called Sebastian's with behavioural problems, most of which have, admittedly, has been put down to our poor parenting. After initially looking around for a faction I was persuaded by my friend Alex to join the Bravehearts of Scotland. That was 2 weeks ago - since then Sebastian’s moods have improved dramatically - we've only had to take my wife to A+E once to have a crayon removed and Sebastian rarely eats anything that was alive when he found it anymore. Thank you Bravehearts”. Sean, Dyfed, Wales

“Recently I was having problems with being too popular. Friends always wanting to see me and as for women, they just wanted to be with me - constantly. There just weren't enough hours in the day. But since joining your faction, spending 5 days away locked in a cupboard fighting alongside you guys in Brazil, this problem has been solved. Now no one comes to see me. Thank you so much, I have found my meaning in life!” Oscar, Toronto, Canada

“I don't mind admitting that for a long time now I've been confined to my flat with severe agoraphobia, I believed that the world was simply not a very nice place and had lost all faith in human nature. Since joining BoS I have had had a new lease of life in me and I'm pleased to say I'm now writing this review from an internet cafe in a busy high street having taken my first trip out for two years”. Herman, Dortmund, Germany

I’m not saying the same will happen to you but this is proof that joining the Bravehearts of Scotland can improve your life – if you want to turn your life around, you know there is a solution out there waiting for you.

commander Don
01-25-2013, 01:20 AM
This a joke?

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-25-2013, 01:20 AM
Yes, good stuff. We need to know how lives have been changed because of MW.

oijonesey
01-25-2013, 01:45 AM
ROF LMF Kevlar Protected AO !!!! ;)

HGF69
01-25-2013, 01:47 AM
This a joke?

Nope, all true stories honest

Baraka
01-25-2013, 02:18 AM
Anything more than 10 lines gets boring. Sorry have it a miss.

Dutchie
01-25-2013, 02:19 AM

You're a master of marketing, sales and gullibility ;)

mickymacirl
01-25-2013, 02:23 AM
Well, at least they made me laugh, a little bit. The sandwich story made me hungry as well, happy days!

DragCro
01-25-2013, 02:48 AM
This is a good one :),i have now a big smile reading this,thank you,you make my day :D.
Nice stories,i like them.

marko101
01-25-2013, 04:54 AM
Good story's guys but Where's mel Gibson's story!??

Captain Steelman
01-25-2013, 05:00 AM
That was fun... And I guess thats only a fraction of all stories in your faction...

Sepi
01-25-2013, 05:32 AM
Hahaha! XD Hilarious post, I like your style, Bravehearts!

BringIt
01-25-2013, 05:53 AM
More like it will ruin your life and lose your wife!

CasualPlayer
01-25-2013, 06:31 AM
How desperate is this lol. Anyways it should be moved to either the sad loser section or the recruiting section

keilcase
01-25-2013, 07:33 AM
I have been a part of Bravehearts of Scotland since its creation. Over the past 2 months I have donated millions of dollars and hundreds of bricks. I was one of the most active members of the faction during this recent Brazil Event.

What do I get for my loyalty? They remove me from the group without so much as a warning. This is absolutely disgusting and I will be filing a complaint with Gree. I am level 87 with 23K Attack and Def. I understand that is not the absolute stronger, but it is completely disgusting that you would remove me from that faction.

Awful...I liked you guys. Complete scam.

Hero of Time
01-25-2013, 07:38 AM
http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/tl+dr+_6f6f45fe6724144e6fd67dfbacd2eead.jpg

keilcase
01-25-2013, 07:42 AM
I have been a part of Bravehearts of Scotland since its creation. Over the past 2 months I have donated millions of dollars and hundreds of bricks. I was one of the most active members of the faction during this recent Brazil Event.

What do I get for my loyalty? They remove me from the group without so much as a warning. This is absolutely disgusting and I will be filing a complaint with Gree. I am level 87 with 23K Attack and Def. I understand that is not the absolute stronger, but it is completely disgusting that you would remove me from that faction.

Awful...I liked you guys. Complete scam.

Philsbase
01-25-2013, 07:47 AM
You do some dreaming to come up with those stories, you're not applying to be a preacher by any chance maybe to heal the ill?

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk114/katiephil/Preacher_still_1_zps6026fdbd.jpg

keilcase
01-25-2013, 08:00 AM
Do not join the Bravehearts of Scotland Faction. Its a Scam. They will accept millions of dollars and bricks from you, then kick you out when you are bled dry.

Dutchie
01-25-2013, 08:14 AM
Now this is not good advertising for the Bravehearts! Have you tried to speak with HGF69 regarding this? Venting your anger and hanging out the dirty laundry for everyone to see will only go against you. Maybe you should try to resolve this issue privately first and understand the reasoning behind their decision. Maybe it was an honest mistake by HGF69, so if I were you, PM him, be reasonable, ask him why and the reasons behind it and see if those can be addressed.

Good luck and I hope it works out!

P.S. I would delete those posts of yours too ;)

HGF69
01-25-2013, 08:18 AM
Really are you wanting to go public?

Well to put the record straight Casey you were asked to up you allies on numerous occasions by several faction officers and ignored it, which may account for the 1600 losses you ramped up as you were not even willing to help yourself get stronger. You got 3 high stat units as a result and were only removed when these had been handed out.

I'm not the only faction leader doing this and as a faction we will be stronger. War ain't pretty.

Dutchie
01-25-2013, 08:22 AM
Oops to late... seems the reason is that you were an insubordinate soldier.

keilcase
01-25-2013, 08:23 AM
please tell me you didn't just compare Modern War to actual War Grant...Yes, we are taking it public. I upped my allies by over 100 over the weekend. It doesn't happen overnight, moron. Most of us have actual jobs and familes and don't have hours to spend trying to increase ally count.

You kicked me out even before I got my reward for the Brazil battle.

HGF69
01-25-2013, 08:23 AM
Now this is not good advertising for the Bravehearts! Have you tried to speak with HGF69 regarding this? Venting your anger and hanging out the dirty laundry for everyone to see will only go against you. Maybe you should try to resolve this issue privately first and understand the reasoning behind their decision. Maybe it was an honest mistake by HGF69, so if I were you, PM him, be reasonable, ask him why and the reasons behind it and see if those can be addressed.

Good luck and I hope it works out!

P.S. I would delete those posts of yours too ;)

Agreed Dutchie. A bit late and I can't see a way back from this now given someone's venting their anger in public I expected some angry people after the faction deletions, many factions have had the same issues.

keilcase
01-25-2013, 08:28 AM
I could care less about how this affects my Modern War status. I'm done with the game. Too many issues with Gree and too much bull crap with these factions. I already have a job....don't need to be setting my alarm clock to battle as "BOS" requires. All I want to do is get the word about about Bravehearts of Scotland now. It's a scam

Hero of Time
01-25-2013, 08:35 AM
I could care less about how this affects my Modern War status. I'm done with the game. Too many issues with Gree and too much bull crap with these factions. I already have a job....don't need to be setting my alarm clock to battle as "BOS" requires. All I want to do is get the word about about Bravehearts of Scotland now. It's a scam

http://thegamefanatics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/c0798bd528f5-xl-602x414.jpg

HGF69
01-25-2013, 08:35 AM

Sounds like I made a good call then.

Poopenshire
01-25-2013, 08:45 AM
Wow, just wow.

oh thats not for you HGF69, I am just suprised how rude and arrogant Hero Of Time (Santa) is. he has no business here nor writing in this thread.

oh and on topic, I would only ask if it was in the rules or agreement you had for your faction that people be at max allies. and yes it can take weeks to get up there if you don't use VIP as in paying for it.

keilcase
01-25-2013, 09:01 AM
Great Reply Grant. I just want people to know what they are getting into with this faction. They use an external forum (bravehearts.freeforums.net). You need to constantly go on there and continously post about how valuable of a "member" of this glorious faction that you are. Any action not obeyed calls for immediate banning. You can't deny this Grant, it's happened numerous times. You will be bombarded with emails telling you when you need to be awake, even when to go to the bathroom (yes, this actually happened) so you can be available for battle.

Sounds fun, right? Not so much. I already have a wife. I don't need a group of nobodys tell me what to do and constantly threatening me. I just hope everyone knows what they are getting into with your group.

Oh and if you can get into the forum, go for it...again it's bravehearts.freeforums.net

keilcase
01-25-2013, 09:05 AM
I wouldn't be pissed, if i was one of our members that didn't actually contribute...there were plenty. I did everything that was I was TOLD to. What you guys did was wrong.

I am a cow
01-26-2013, 02:28 AM

Don't have a cow man cos that would be canniballism as you are a cow those stories are BS how exactly did an iPhone happen to fall out of the back if a van and have MW on it! Go tell your lies to someone else

CasualPlayer
01-26-2013, 03:07 AM
Love how this thread started by bravehearts has turned into a slagging them off thread hahahaha

CRAWFORD
01-26-2013, 01:21 PM
I'm actually a descendant from William Wallace's mother's side. She was a Crawford from my family tree. This is awesome. Too bad I'm in another faction.

HGF69
01-26-2013, 01:32 PM
You need to leave then and come fight for FREEEEEDDOOMMMMMM

FYV
01-26-2013, 02:57 PM
Bring on the MW Calcutta cup... Lol!

(U knw I'm only teasing ya) Fi x.

IlliniFan1
01-26-2013, 08:12 PM
Good stories :)