PDA

View Full Version : Wtf gree this is some bull****!!!

CAPT.GIN
01-24-2013, 07:06 PM
Ok enough is enough, CJ and the rest of you! We the emperors are upset with you all! What a slap to our faces and what disrespect you guys have showed us so far! Everyone else has there units and bonuses already and we don't got jack ****! An last time I checked we came in 2end!!! Do you job guys and get this done... We are very upset thanks for noting...

SoccerStud
01-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Captain, calm down. Only a few factions have their prizes. Not EVERYONE else.

Dudebot121256
01-24-2013, 07:15 PM
Like SoccerStud said, calm down. I am also not happy with getting the prize(s) I should have gotten however; I'd rather not have the prize for a few days as long as it stopped users from having multiple prizes that would cause huge stat increases. CJ has made multiple statements about the reward, let GREE do their job.

We'll have it fixed asap. The reason for this and the reason for the holdup on others getting the prizes is the one and the same: the rewards script basically had a tiny machine panic attack in response to the number of people being rewarded and started just looping back through guilds it had already done. People were working on it last night and today; as soon as we can, we'll have everyone who earned a reward with just one of each reward they earned.

Also, there's no prizes for being top faction person in your faction. We dropped that from the reward scheme posted here and in-game, although some reference to it may have survived somewhere that we didn't see.

Definite glitch, we caught it and we're on it right now. The rewards script basically got stuck due to the size; everyone who has more than one of those will be back down to 1 very shortly. Not all guilds have been rewarded yet by a long shot (we had to hold up while fixing the above issue and getting those dupes blasted out).

Hey all, we're having a bit of a wrestling match with the rewards script at the moment, we'll have the prizes out as soon as that gets resolved. Just a heads up.

LeBarticus
01-24-2013, 07:16 PM
Dude relax... Thread closed

Hero of Time
01-24-2013, 07:17 PM
Just yesterday (or 2 days ago) you were praising GREE. Now you're bashing them. Things can really change in a big way in a matter of days!

procsyzarc
01-24-2013, 07:22 PM
Have they ever got prizes out for anything with out a glitch or bug? Do kind of aggree though if you can't get them out to everyone at the same time you should at least go from 1st to 5000th rather than just randomly

NakedCherryPie
01-24-2013, 07:22 PM
Would you like some cheese with that whine?

SoccerStud
01-24-2013, 07:25 PM
I just got my awards for the faction! I placed 101-999