PDA

View Full Version : wahoo! i got robbed by Grimly Fiendish today!

daystardawg
01-24-2013, 06:01 PM
fortunately it was just a haunted mansion and another small thing.

his stats are just crazy! 600K plus att/def

and why have all you level 200 criminals started seeing 190 or so level ppl this past weekend? you're killing my collections!!!!

AppleMacGuy
01-25-2013, 04:12 AM
Well all this really means you can't be slack about your collecting on time now! :p

fuzzy
01-25-2013, 07:41 AM
Not to worry I got hit by (CK) Bam Bam last night. His attack is only 530K higher then my defense.

I was nice enough to post that on his wall and told him to come at me ;)

Ragmondino
01-25-2013, 07:51 AM
Seriously?? Last time I see Bambam he was about 300k attack

AppleMacGuy
01-25-2013, 08:10 AM
Seriously?? Last time I see Bambam he was about 300k attack

Maybe he's been busy with these crates? I suspect they must be tempting quite a few...if iTunes can get their act together I might have a few myself. Currently locked out after buying 3 vaults this morning :(

Killshot-CC
01-25-2013, 11:36 AM
Currently locked out after buying 3 vaults this morning :(

Agh. I hate that. I was locked out after 1 during the Black Friday sale. iTunes fixed it after the sale was up and in-game support never responded at all. Shocking there, right?

Joeycool
01-25-2013, 01:37 PM
Maybe he's been busy with these crates? I suspect they must be tempting quite a few...if iTunes can get their act together I might have a few myself. Currently locked out after buying 3 vaults this morning :(

Stupid isnt it!?

Let us know how getting that sorted goes for UK customers mate.

Coladonato
01-25-2013, 03:34 PM
fortunately it was just a haunted mansion and another small thing.

his stats are just crazy! 600K plus att/def
and why have all you level 200 criminals started seeing 190 or so level ppl this past weekend? you're killing my collections!!!!

He robbed me as well and got somewhere around 6-7k?? What a useless rob for him

Bam Bam
01-25-2013, 03:37 PM
Not to worry I got hit by (CK) Bam Bam last night. His attack is only 530K higher then my defense.

I was nice enough to post that on his wall and told him to come at me ;)

True story...Fuzzy is a good guy but plays on the wrong team.

vitus79
01-25-2013, 03:49 PM
True story...Fuzzy is a good guy but plays on the wrong team.

oh comon, get out of ur cave :) theres only one team in cc and its full of good guys. you know that Mr. BB :p

Killshot-CC
01-25-2013, 03:55 PM
theres only one team in cc and its full of good guys.

That may be the case for most, but I've encountered a couple who aren't doing the rest any favors. When you get hit by someone whose attack is more than 3x your defense and they post a bunch of crap on your wall out of the clear blue afterwards, you don't come away with a favorable opinion of the tribe.

Ragmondino
01-25-2013, 04:00 PM
oh comon, get out of ur cave :) theres only one team in cc and its full of good guys. you know that Mr. BB :p

Did vitus just admit she is a guy? Dippy was right all along. There really is no girls on the internet

daystardawg
01-25-2013, 04:34 PM
Well all this really means you can't be slack about your collecting on time now! :p

its crazy for sure. if i'm even 10 minutes late to collect, i've likely been robbed. yesterday, i had 4 different ppl robbing me at the same time! and it was only about 3 minutes after my 8 hour bldgs had become available.