PDA

View Full Version : Does dieing...

Sillybeans
01-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Does dieing to a boss in event take longer for hp regen or should i sui that last bit of health verytime i got just enuff for 2 atks

General Soviet
01-24-2013, 04:32 PM
It doesn't take longer if you die during boss events. It still is the same 1 minute=1 HP, unless you have a health regen bonus.

BigBassTurd
01-24-2013, 06:01 PM
Ok not sure if you know this or not, but hit 3 times and wait one minute then hit 2 more times you will get in 5 hits instead of 4 this way. If the boss is still not defeated after 5 hits wait one minute longer then the timer is and get 2 more hits in. This is the way to get as many attacks in as possible.

I am a cow
01-24-2013, 06:08 PM
Ok not sure if you know this or not, but hit 3 times and wait one minute then hit 2 more times you will get in 5 hits instead of 4 this way. If the boss is still not defeated after 5 hits wait one minute longer then the timer is and get 2 more hits in. This is the way to get as many attacks in as possible.

That is the strategy I use and it is effective especially if your are not beating the boss with a certain amount of attacks

LeBarticus
01-24-2013, 07:19 PM
I used to think that too, because when you "die" it says "boss escapes in so and so minutes" until you spend gold, then it says " you can attack again in..."

fluffy402
01-24-2013, 07:35 PM

I'm confused by what you mean by this? Waiting one minute will give me one more health? How does that let me attack more?

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-24-2013, 08:18 PM
I'm confused by what you mean by this? Waiting one minute will give me one more health? How does that let me attack more?

When you are full health you have 100 health points. Each hit takes away 25 health points. So if you hit 3 times you are down to 25 health points remaining. If you wait one minute you can then hit him again 2 more times. Thn you have to wait 26 mins before you can hit him 2 more times. If timed properly you should be able to hit the boss 13 times in the 2hour time limit (without any health regeneration boost).

fluffy402
01-24-2013, 08:50 PM
When you are full health you have 100 health points. Each hit takes away 25 health points. So if you hit 3 times you are down to 25 health points remaining. If you wait one minute you can then hit him again 2 more times. Thn you have to wait 26 mins before you can hit him 2 more times. If timed properly you should be able to hit the boss 13 times in the 2hour time limit (without any health regeneration boost).

So you're saying after the one minute, the boss only does like 10 damage instead of 25?

Noblesse Oblige
01-24-2013, 09:10 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40705-The-Billionaires-Guide-to-Boss-Events