PDA

View Full Version : Ticket System Fail - Customer Service Please

Milspec1
01-24-2013, 03:22 PM
You guys are a MULTI Million $$ Company, you'd think you'd have better support. Please ramp up customer service, you have people spending 10's of thousands of dollars with you, time to act like a real company that has to provide customer service.

I have 5-6 Tickets in over a week and they have not even been assigned to anyone yet

Bottom line is if you want me to spend money with you, offer good customer service & support

Thank you

mxz
01-24-2013, 03:27 PM
I had a ticket take 4 months to get "resolved", and by the time it did get resolved it looked like they lost the information on it and couldn't do anything about it. A week is nothing...let them work and don't clog the system with multiple tickets for the same thing.

iMinaya
01-24-2013, 03:34 PM
I got the same problem! I lost my account in attempt to logg into my friends. The replied once after 2 days bu after that i kept resending the message and nothing yet. I'll keep spamming. -.-

soulnmysole
01-24-2013, 03:44 PM
Same here. Current ticket still hasnt been resolved. Been over a week.

NakedCherryPie
01-24-2013, 03:45 PM
Don't spam the ticket queue, that's grounds for "losing" your information and getting your ticket shuffled into the bottom of the pile. Show patience, it goes a long way.

Sillybeans
01-24-2013, 03:49 PM
I'll show patience if they keep the crate event on long enough for my refund :mad: Stupid mistakes made cause of retarded android, cant get ISO cause they wont transfer so probably going to grab a better phone for android... mines so out of date.

nic4msu
01-24-2013, 04:05 PM
Please do not close my old tickets telling me that I need to update my app, when the update is irrelevant to the issue and my app is up to date --it's the ticket that's old. It shouldn't be that difficult to match the app version to the ticket submission date and see that failure to update did not cause the problem.

Ajk
01-24-2013, 04:08 PM
Somehow in a drunken stuper I managed to sell my level 5 Naval Research Center last saturday(i'm sure the game lagged, Lol). Sent a ticket, waited for 12 hrs. and decided WTF I'll just build it again. I'm sure they are so backed up right now it would have been 2 weeks before a response. Its going on level 3 now.

Jhenry02
01-24-2013, 04:34 PM
We are still waiting for the 264 blocks and 18 million dollars we lost when we got smacked by beta testers.
They paid us back the cost of upgrade from 9-10 but not 1-9.
I fear this is like wrangling cats.

-J

Agent Orange
01-24-2013, 05:15 PM
They are really backed up but I do find the canned reply insulting considering the ticket was sent before v3.5 was released.

Thank you for the report. You are running an old version of the game. Please update to the most current version, version 3.5. If you are still experiencing this issue, please let us know.

asdfasdfasdf
01-24-2013, 08:35 PM
I've sent in one ticket, multiple forum requests, to have you fix our missing WD points. Now we receive our rewards for top 5000 when we were pretty much top 300, and should get top 1000 reward. I've tried to be patient but it's like you are spitting in our faces by not even acknowledging our issue. I will make noise until someone at least acknowledges our problem, because support tickets aren't cutting it. I cannot express how angry it makes me to know how inept this game and this company really is.

Col C Smythe
01-25-2013, 06:39 AM
If you have ever worked help desk, Level 2, or Level 3 support services then you have some idea what a nightmare an event like this can do to the service ticket queues.

If you haven't been in that position, all I can say they are most likely up their armpits in alligators.

I suspect their KPIs are in the toilet right now

Dutchie
01-25-2013, 07:06 AM
If you have ever worked help desk, Level 2, or Level 3 support services then you have some idea what a nightmare an event like this can do to the service ticket queues.

If you haven't been in that position, all I can say they are most likely up their armpits in alligators.

I suspect their KPIs are in the toilet right now

Spot on CCS! I can guarantee that 50%, if not more, of the tickets created are duplicates or spammer tickets, yet each and every ticket still needs to be checked and processed wasting more valuable time that could be resourced to actually deal with the real issues at hand. Ticket spammers only exacerbate the problem and slow down response times to everyone!

I was going to create a ticket about the issue with the 3 instead of 4 hits when using the Attack Again button but I see that CJ saw my post and responded to it asking for more information to which several other members replied. I won't be creating this ticket now because I now GREE support are aware of this issue and will be trying to fix it for the next event.

Same goes with the WD Point total, but one ticket per faction is sufficient rather than all members in the faction sending in the same 'we are missing X points, please fix NOW' ticket.

They must get 1000s if not tens of 1000s of tickets each and every day. I am sure that the support team only comprises of 10, maybe 20 personnel at most. Do you wonder why you actually get just a standard template response. There simply isn't enough time in the day to answer each and every one of those tickets individually.

Hire more people I can hear people scream...
Hold on didn't they just lay off a load before Xmas!!
But this company is making millions...
Are they? Why did they lay off staff?
Not good enough, we want instant responses and fixes and we wanted them YESTERDAY!
Good grief, not at all demanding are we?
Yes but I have spent lots of money on this game and I want answers NOW
Stop spending money then until you get your answers!
But it is not fair
Who said life was fair... grow up!

Tournai
01-25-2013, 07:17 AM
Don't spam the ticket queue, that's grounds for "losing" your information and getting your ticket shuffled into the bottom of the pile. Show patience, it goes a long way.

Patience!!! I never ever send multiple info! Why should I? Only send extra info from screenshots back if it will proove something, or help them out!

It is seriously annoying when you keep receiving the same info. Just imagine that you will have to handle all those tickets of screaming customers! If you are the one there receiving dubble info from a customer with no patience!
You will handle his problem with NO priority! this is human behaviour!

Tournai
01-25-2013, 07:23 AM
Spot on CCS! I can guarantee that 50%, if not more, of the tickets created are duplicates or spammer tickets, yet each and every ticket still needs to be checked and processed wasting more valuable time that could be resourced to actually deal with the real issues at hand. Ticket spammers only exacerbate the problem and slow down response times to everyone!

I was going to create a ticket about the issue with the 3 instead of 4 hits when using the Attack Again button but I see that CJ saw my post and responded to it asking for more information to which several other members replied. I won't be creating this ticket now because I now GREE support are aware of this issue and will be trying to fix it for the next event.

Same goes with the WD Point total, but one ticket per faction is sufficient rather than all members in the faction sending in the same 'we are missing X points, please fix NOW' ticket.

They must get 1000s if not tens of 1000s of tickets each and every day. I am sure that the support team only comprises of 10, maybe 20 personnel at most. Do you wonder why you actually get just a standard template response. There simply isn't enough time in the day to answer each and every one of those tickets individually.

Hire more people I can hear people scream...
Hold on didn't they just lay off a load before Xmas!!
But this company is making millions...
Are they? Why did they lay off staff?
Not good enough, we want instant responses and fixes and we wanted them YESTERDAY!
Good grief, not at all demanding are we?
Yes but I have spent lots of money on this game and I want answers NOW
Stop spending money then until you get your answers!
But it is not fair
Who said life was fair... grow up!

Yes yes, at this moment I am level 2 IT support for a company.

I respect the supporters from GREE, and also the guys that contact CJ just to make this game better!

Just be Kind to them and you will get help! I can say They have always solved my problems in multiple GREE games!, and if not they did compensate in gold!

Lets say this to the support guys from GREE: keep it up guys!

Anjunbeats
01-25-2013, 07:57 AM
I have 5-6 Tickets in over a week and they have not even been assigned to anyone yet

But you do see the irony in your actions, don't you?

Milspec1
01-25-2013, 09:37 AM
No, what's the irony? All the tickets are different issues.

If My employees at any of my companies took that long to reply to paying customers they'd be fired, and we'd loose business

Dutchie
01-25-2013, 09:45 AM
No, what's the irony? All the tickets are different issues.

If My employees at any of my companies took that long to reply to paying customers they'd be fired, and we'd loose business

So if you suddenly had a huge influx of emails raised by your customers because you released a new product that disappointed them and there weren't enough staff to handle them even if they worked 24x7 hence creating a backlog of emails that was growing by the hour, what would you do in this situation, Mr Employer?

1. Hire more staff even though revenues are declining because your customers are demanding their money back
2. Ask your employees to work day and night to get through this backlog of emails
3. Recall the product and offer everyone a refund with promises to make it right, so you send a standard response back
4. Some other action I haven't dreamt of?

It is a hypothetical question but I would love to know how you would solve an issue like this that minimises the potential damage...

Force10JC
01-25-2013, 09:59 AM
Mine have taken an average of about 3 weeks to answer of those that have been answered. All of the them were immediately closed but no resolution from my point-of-view was reached from any of them.

Force10JC
01-25-2013, 10:02 AM
So if you suddenly had a huge influx of emails raised by your customers because you released a new product that disappointed them and there weren't enough staff to handle them even if they worked 24x7 hence creating a backlog of emails that was growing by the hour, what would you do in this situation, Mr Employer?

1. Hire more staff even though revenues are declining because your customers are demanding their money back
2. Ask your employees to work day and night to get through this backlog of emails
3. Recall the product and offer everyone a refund with promises to make it right, so you send a standard response back
4. Some other action I haven't dreamt of?

It is a hypothetical question but I would love to know how you would solve an issue like this that minimises the potential damage...How about we start with at least providing a daily thread here in the forum giving us an update on the general status of tickets. They could immediately CLOSE the thread so they don't have to waste time answering questions in the thread but at least we would know they actually acknowledge there are tickets that have yet to be addressed.

Force10JC
01-25-2013, 10:07 AM

I suspect their KPIs are in the toilet right nowDO NOT CARE. They brought it on themselves by not being ready when they rolled this stuff out. They obviously can handle it the way they want but it will be at the expense of existing and future customers. They will get bad reviews and bad word-of-mouth as well as the loss of positive reviews and personal referrals. So I don't feel bad for them at all. They made their own bed whether they had the forsight to predict it or not.

Col C Smythe
01-25-2013, 11:20 AM
I am just surprised some people are in such a high-speed wobble...

C'est la vie.......

Big O
01-25-2013, 02:14 PM
I lost two games on the same device sixteen days ago due to a SNAFU that was my fault. I sent a ticket in immediately. Eight days later, I get a response. It gives me directions on how to transfer games from one device to another. I respond to that email stating that that is not what I am trying to do, but that new games were started instead of the old ones being reinstalled. Today, I get another response saying that they can absolutely restore my old games, i just need to send them my 9 digit invite codes. That's great, I appreciate their help. The only problem is, those codes were in the original ticket I sent. Now I will probably have to wait another eight days to get my games back. My original ticket was very descriptive, and provided all the necessary information. If he would have read it more thoroughly, instead of throwing a generic answer at it, he would have saved himself the trouble of reading and answering two unnecessary tickets, thus lighting his workload. I can't imagine I'm the only one that this has happened to. It's no wonder it takes so long to get tickets answered. I can appreciate the fact that they are very busy and their job is not easy, but if I was that inefficient at my job, I would be fired.

bcsam
01-25-2013, 02:19 PM
I lost two games on the same device sixteen days ago due to a SNAFU that was my fault. I sent a ticket in immediately. Eight days later, I get a response. It gives me directions on how to transfer games from one device to another. I respond to that email stating that that is not what I am trying to do, but that new games were started instead of the old ones being reinstalled. Today, I get another response saying that they can absolutely restore my old games, i just need to send them my 9 digit invite codes. That's great, I appreciate their help. The only problem is, those codes were in the original ticket I sent. Now I will probably have to wait another eight days to get my games back. My original ticket was very descriptive, and provided all the necessary information. If he would have read it more thoroughly, instead of throwing a generic answer at it, he would have saved himself the trouble of reading and answering two unnecessary tickets, thus lighting his workload. I can't imagine I'm the only one that this has happened to. It's no wonder it takes so long to get tickets answered. I can appreciate the fact that they are very busy and their job is not easy, but if I was that inefficient at my job, I would be fired.
8 days is nothing. i have the same issue. and already 23 days

Big O
01-25-2013, 02:28 PM
8 days is nothing. i have the same issue. and already 23 daysMy point wasn't that I thought eight days was a long time to wait. It's not. My point was, it could have been avoided, had he been more attentive.

Edit: I'm sure your problem could have been fixed by now for the same reason.

bcsam
01-25-2013, 02:56 PM
My point wasn't that I thought eight days was a long time to wait. It's not. My point was, it could have been avoided, had he been more attentive.

Edit: I'm sure your problem could have been fixed by now for the same reason.

only canned msg and then close my ticket

Alex6
01-25-2013, 05:22 PM
After reading (part of) this I know one thing now : it's been 5 day I made a post for gold not credited to my account and I'm going to wait more before starting to cry :)

Have fun in the game meanwhile ;)

King little fruit fly
01-25-2013, 10:45 PM
The customer support is vastly improved over last month. Keep up the good works.

asdfasdfasdf
01-26-2013, 04:52 PM
One of my faction members got another BS boilerplate message statin they already adjusted the WD points before the war ended. This is outrageous. Is anyone listening? I'd take a response of "three weeks before you get a unit" before I'd want to hear "sorry it's already fixed go f&$@ yourself"....