PDA

View Full Version : Article Boss Glitch

2BMC27
01-24-2013, 02:58 PM
I have beaten the boss two times and when I receive the splash screen with congratulations there is no prize. In addition, my goals are not updated with the wins. When I go to fight the boss again, my health is low do to the previous fight (the ones where no prize was awarded).

Is this happening to anyone else?

Sent in ticket but we will see how long that takes with the WD event prize distribution still lagging behind.

2BMC27
01-24-2013, 02:59 PM
Artic Boss not Article

Q Raider
01-24-2013, 03:24 PM
Quickest solution is probably to delete and reload the app. Sometimes a data push ends up reverting your game back to an earlier version and if the units are not present in that data set the prize is missing.

Dutchie
01-24-2013, 03:28 PM
Artic Boss not Article

Arctic Boss not Artic Boss ;P

Commander Ghost
01-24-2013, 03:30 PM
Only on lvl 4 but havent encountered this problem....yet

chbranch
01-24-2013, 05:31 PM
I encountered it two boss events ago at boss #18. Sent in a ticket and they helped me out.

Tournai
01-25-2013, 06:21 AM
Yes I send in a ticket, I had this problem at the first beat from level 1. Game got stuck, so I closed the app.
No flash screen appeared at all, off course Cause I closed the app, but when I opened the app again, the level 1 boss was gone, and I had to trigger again and started at level 2. No loot item received :S
I checked this twice, but no common, no Uncommon, and sure no Rare item won :S

Hope I will get something, cause now i am missing a chance on a rare Item, what is needed :P

KidWiz
01-25-2013, 07:01 AM
Hi there,

I'm on Droid and here is what I would do (for IOS you have to ask somebody):

Close the app -> go to settings "apps" -> Modern War

Tap on "force close" and afterwards "delete app data" as this will delete the downloaded data and cache

Then start the app again and check if it works or not. Alternatvely uninstall the game and install it again.

Regards,
KidWiz

Philsbase
01-25-2013, 07:27 AM
no problem for me on IOS and also on Droid