PDA

View Full Version : Fig's Guild to First train shone.

SinSir
01-24-2013, 12:37 PM
Sorry misspelling was meant to be fig's guide to frustration

Ok here it goes, since the time gree reintroduced the 10 box events, Ive never managed to hit 9 let alone 10.
So on each event I used gold which is cool as no one forced me & it was totally my choice.

Using gold don't guarantee anything but it does help in the end the gold ran out but the 9 didn't appear, next 10 event during the Christmas period where I had time to open the boxes on a reg, I've hit 8 again in good time, the next 2 days it's been fail & some dud item once a box was opened.
As the modifier the sledge had was nice, as in having an extra 5 mafia used in attack I thought let hit some gold, brought some plus had some left did the usual reset & gold opening still no joy so again ended with 8.

Now I read somewhere that if a person uses gold on the last day of an event, the chances are you'd be spending ott on reset & 100% opens, as the chances decrease as the event draws nearer to a close so to be a bit cleverer I used gold as soon as I got 8 camera rolls.
The timers is showing me 3 day+ till events finishes so I dropped gold still ended on 8 with only 18 gold left not even going to say the amount of gold I used.

Now I really want to break my phone as I could of brought a new phone than spending & failing, using gold on the 3 events.

All I could do was send someone an email, stating why the hell I can't get past 8 items even though I've used gold on all 3 events & others spending no gold are regularly get 9-10 per event.

I get the reply back saying a whole heap of puop.
Now this statement I need help on, as I must be a forum newbie.

Please note that after gaining each event item, there is a diminishing chance to gain the next one needed. We have this and other information provided in our forums during each event that takes place.

No link of where this alleged announcement is but why the hell was this a secret only privileged to the ones who write questioning the con.

It does make sense why campers are having a field day on these events as they are in truth already predetermined which person will receive it & who won't.

MathieuG89
01-24-2013, 12:51 PM
So how many collect 10 events have you won since you started playing CC?

mxz
01-24-2013, 12:59 PM
There is no correlation between time remaining and odds of getting the 10th item. You are just as likely to get it with 4 days remaining as you are in OT.

SinSir
01-24-2013, 01:01 PM
5, but I'm owe a bankbuster from gree which they removed for some reason & don't even respond to the ticket.

MXZ, I was trying to see if that statement was true, but you need to be on a gold program to do any event or just have rubbish stats so it don't make much difference owning a modified weapon.

The thing that bugs me is gree lying saying the forum has this & other information but all I notice is silly topic & silly announcements.

dudeman
01-24-2013, 01:21 PM
I think they just assume that people using the forum are probably discussing "whatever the hell this jerk is complaining about". I'm not calling you a jerk, I'm saying that some of the stuff you get back seems like copy/paste if it isn't an auto reply. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, I don't know how they run their stuff. Or maybe it's just someone new who actually thinks they have anything useful "officially" posted anywhere.

Ak Killah
01-25-2013, 02:08 PM
Well I never go into any event etc to win, limit myself to just 240 gold, on this event I reached 10/10 on my camper using 200 gold and with my main just cash opens. Never spend without knowing there is a chance you can lose.