PDA

View Full Version : Thx GREE

Captain Steelman
01-24-2013, 10:33 AM
It is now obvious that event rewards have been distributed to the winning factions of the WD event and in some cases an excess of rewards. However, we ( The Emperors ) can not interpret the lack of our rewards in any other way then that we are too strong for our opponents.

It's a nice gesture of GREE trying to even out the factions so that next WD event will be as exciting and fun as possible. We will participate in the next WD event with or without the rewards because it gets boring for our opponents if it would be like a walk in the park.

Therefore we will meet in Greenland for 3 days of action... ( According to CJ )

Cu there...

Captain Steelman
01-24-2013, 11:39 PM
Since there is lots of space left in this thread I continue here...

We, The Emperors, would like CJ, Gree and the rest of the forum participants to accept our apologies for the posts made by Capt. Gin regarding the WD event rewards. His way of expressing himself is not in line with our communication policy.

We know that Gree is aware of the reward glitch and we are confident that they are working on a solution and will have the problem solved asap.

ckos
01-24-2013, 11:44 PM
Since there is lots of space left in this thread I continue here...

We, The Emperors, would like CJ, Gree and the rest of the forum participants to accept our apologies for the posts made by Capt. Gin regarding the WD event rewards. His way of expressing himself is not in line with our communication policy.

We know that Gree is aware of the reward glitch and we are confident that they are working on a solution and will have the problem solved asap.

Spoken like a true Emperor! Thank you Captain for making this right.

I second that.

CasualPlayer
01-24-2013, 11:46 PM
How bout booting gin out of your faction? Especially before gree give out bonuses. Now that would be funny to see his posts then lol can't understand why you would have him considering other payers stats I personally came across. You guys must have so much patience it's untrue! Sure you will eventually get your bonus but wander if the others with 2,3 or 4 units of each type will lose the duplicated ones? And also wander if some are experiencing double, treble bonuses?

SGT Brody
01-24-2013, 11:48 PM
I think you read my mind Capt. Agreed.

Crypt
01-25-2013, 12:12 AM
nuGambinos finally got our reward, still proud of making it to top 100 with our 22 members. We really put in the work ! thanks guys !

Q Raider
01-25-2013, 07:01 AM
Yes like you Captain Steelman, we are yet to receive the event units.

And as to the silly boy who decided that it would be a good idea to continually raid me (his attacks still fail) using the temporary enhancement of their stats due to receiving extra units.......boy are you in for a work over. Plus 5k to me and minus 12k to them once the correction comes through. :-)

Normally not one to carry a grudge but will make a special exception in this case....I might even do the Pirate thing and blackout their base, once for each time they raided seems fair....

Hivesy
01-25-2013, 07:32 AM
yeah no prizes showing yet for Alpha, being hit by guys who have them though.

BostonHammer
01-25-2013, 07:43 AM
Same here. Would be nice to get our prizes before the Boss event ends.