PDA

View Full Version : Top Earner Rewards?

andypandy2
01-24-2013, 09:28 AM
Wasn't there some fine print in the Battle for Brazil about prizes for the top 3 players in each faction?

What were these rewards?

andypandy2
01-24-2013, 10:25 AM
I am really hoping that if you come in the top three, that you get one more set of winning units. If you come in the top two, you get another set. If you are the top one, you get yet another set!

That would account for the four sets that I have now.

A boy can dream...

Anjunbeats
01-24-2013, 10:30 AM
I am really hoping that if you come in the top three, that you get one more set of winning units. If you come in the top two, you get another set. If you are the top one, you get yet another set!

That would account for the four sets that I have now.

A boy can dream...

Dream on.. that's just a glitch.

But I definitely agree that the top spenders have to be rewarded in some way. Though I am not one of them.

andypandy2
01-24-2013, 10:30 AM
I guess the answer has arrived http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44513-Congratulations-to-ALL-of-our-winners-and-participants!&p=567303&viewfull=1#post567303

Sad day for AndyPandy!

Can I get my 20,000 gold back?

andypandy2
01-24-2013, 11:20 AM
OK. The wording still exists - even for the Greenland battle! Just press the help icon and one of the nice paragraphs in that section reads:

At the end of the event, the faction with the most WD points will win the country being contested. The country will be highlighted on the map as conquered and will not come up again. Rewards will be given to the top three factions, top three players, and top three contributors of each faction.

Gree... Get it right!

Milspec1
01-24-2013, 11:21 AM
I think it's only fair to honor this, people played with that in mind even if Gree deleted it after the fact... CJ? Thoughts can you guys make good on it?

Angirl
01-24-2013, 11:26 AM
At the end of the event, the faction with the most WD points will win the country being contested. The country will be highlighted on the map as conquered and will not come up again. Rewards will be given to the top three factions, top three players, and top three contributors of each faction.

Gree... Get it right!

This has to be addressed!!!! These people literally lined your pockets with gold!!!!!!!

bluepunchbug
01-24-2013, 11:31 AM
I think it's only fair to honor this, people played with that in mind even if Gree deleted it after the fact... CJ? Thoughts can you guys make good on it?

The reference to a reward for the top 3
players is found under "Help". it reads the
top 3 contributors of each faction get
a reward...I think this is incentive for
a strong player to remain within a faction
even if the whole faction didn't place
top ten or hundred...Gree you promised
this!! and I even referred to your help
section about the rewards with my
factions members. I have a screen shot-
just wont let me upload it to this post.
Please honor what you told us we
would receive!!

Warfiend
01-24-2013, 11:38 AM
I think they need to whip out some nice shiny unit and hand them out to the top 3 faction contributors.

I think it's a great idea, as long as some limits are placed on it to make sure that level 10 joe camper in his one person faction doesn't get a free unit every event for being a top contributor... :D

Otherwise that will be my LLP...

Kudu22
01-24-2013, 11:40 AM
CJ if the wording was there from the beginning and no announcement was made before hand to let the players "clearly" know then you should award them. We had members on our team like Andy that went above and beyond to be the leader of our faction to get that prize. I am sure many other teams had people that went chasing for that prize as well.

ladyfizz27
01-24-2013, 11:45 AM
The top 3 players deserve their prizes, it was in the prize list for Brazil, and is still there for Greeenland. You promise Gree, you have to deliver

procsyzarc
01-24-2013, 11:46 AM
Top 3 contributors of each faction would be stupid without some sort of scaling in place or limits which I think is well beyond Gree’s expertise

For example the person who came 4th in PUN would get nothing even thought they probably got over 1M points but the person who came 3rd in some low ranked faction would get the prize even though they may have only got 10k points

CJ54
01-24-2013, 11:49 AM
As I said before in the info threads, we dropped this part of the reward structure (for the reason the person above me cited, and for straight-up technical reasons).

EDIT: I'll talk to the devs and get that last mention removed.

andypandy2
01-24-2013, 11:53 AM
http://www.55buick.com/modernWar/top3edit.jpg

Above is a screenshot from TODAY! The Greenland help screen!

Angirl
01-24-2013, 11:54 AM
As I said before in the info threads, we dropped this part of the reward structure (for the reason the person above me cited, and for straight-up technical reasons).

It clearly states it in literature in game. You can't then say we dropped it and expect people to be happy with that, how were they informed prior to the event this was the case. Maybe people would not have spent so much if they knew this!

dudeman
01-24-2013, 11:57 AM
I'm just reading up on how this faction stuff is going for the MW people. (trying to see what we have to look forward to in CC)

This thread sounds like a classic Gree bait and switch.

If you release it, you must honor it. If you realized too late that it was a terrible idea, that's a lesson learned for NEXT TIME. Bait and switch is not cool. Gree, you guys have to stop doing that. You've been baiting and switching since the Funzio (Conzio) days!

Ajk
01-24-2013, 12:00 PM
This absolutely has to be honored. The wording is there, they can't just change it mid event like have apparently done. I personally spent about four vaults on this event to be the top earner in my faction for this reason. For the top earner prize and to get our faction into the top 1000 with a comfortable lead. CJ, you need to make this right please!!

Kjctnorris
01-24-2013, 12:09 PM
It clearly states it in literature in game. You can't then say we dropped it and expect people to be happy with that, how were they informed prior to the event this was the case. Maybe people would not have spent so much if they knew this!this is exactly the case for my faction. This was the motivation for those that finished near the top of my faction's rankings. I'm not buying it would be too complicated to scale the prizes either. It could be as simple as awarding them the next tier of prizes with a special bonus for the first place faction. I'm not saying it has to be exactly that, but surely something like that would not be overly complicated. You can't keep telling people to refer to the help section and then tell them it is inaccurate information after the fact. This is ridiculous.

Vegaman
01-24-2013, 12:11 PM
Top 3 contributors of each faction would be stupid without some sort of scaling in place or limits which I think is well beyond Gree’s expertise

For example the person who came 4th in PUN would get nothing even thought they probably got over 1M points but the person who came 3rd in some low ranked faction would get the prize even though they may have only got 10k points

I believe the reason that this reward was originally introduced was to encourage members of lower level factions to work hard in their faction and spend on gold to get to the top of their Faction, rather than give up as the 'usual suspects' romp away into the distance. It doesn't matter that 'Johnny A' got a zillion WD points in 4th place in Super Faction, while 'Billy no mates' got 2,000 WD points in 3rd place in 'Sh1tty Faction'... Thats irrelevant. The reward was promoted and lots of us in Sh1tty Factions worked hard knowing there were bonuses for top 3.
Even Johnny A would have been motivated by this and continued to spend and try. It called mis selling or trades description in our country... You cannot advertise a reward, get people to spend cash to obtain the reward and then withdraw it siting an overview. Fraud, mis selling, i see a huge law suit coming and sadly worse than that many will just not bother in the next war as they can now see they cannot get decent rewards for effort at any level.

So you are missing the point. It says top 3, was promoted widely as top 3 and rules are rules. Didn't see anywhere only top 3 of the usual players with huge bankrolls.

On a separate note well done to the top 3 factions. Amazing points and dedication.

andypandy2
01-24-2013, 12:25 PM

Here is how I would fix that: the prize the top 3 get is a set that is 3 levels below where their faction finished. That way it scales. The 1 through 7 best bangers get an extra top 10 award set. The 8 through 22 finishers get an extra top 25 set, etc. Any top 3 finisher gets an additional award set that represents a level 3 award set below where they finished.

Ajk
01-24-2013, 12:31 PM
This absolutely motivated me to spend. The faction I'm in was never going to win top 10,25,or 100. I'm sure we new this going in. But spending some gold on my part and some others put us into the top 1000. I would not have spent so much knowing that there were no prizes for top performers in a faction. Then at some point after the event started gree decided to nerf this without telling anyone until after it was over.

Well, I would love to know if CJ is really comfortable with this.

nic4msu
01-24-2013, 12:43 PM
CJ if the wording was there from the beginning and no announcement was made before hand to let the players "clearly" know then you should award them. We had members on our team like Andy that went above and beyond to be the leader of our faction to get that prize. I am sure many other teams had people that went chasing for that prize as well.

I can't say with certainty, but judging by the way our points started and continued throughout the event, I think this is precisely what was happening. They deserve a prize for their efforts, and the money spent in pursuit of those honors, as promised in the in-game FAQs.

(FYI: I was not one of our top 3, so I am not angling for an additional prize for myself. Now if they'd just give a prize for most time spent in battle...)

MonkeyPuppy2012
01-24-2013, 12:47 PM
Hmm

How about a 1500 gold bonus prize, a "goldmember" bonus infantry awarded item for the top 3 members in each faction (based on their contibution) in each faction....

Goldmember-15% discount on gold purchases for the 1st thirty days, 5% discount after that.
Attack--350
Defense-350

Agent Orange
01-24-2013, 12:54 PM
If I said I thought that those additional prizes was a mistake before I wish to state for the record that I was wrong.

After looking at the results of the battles I would say that the VIPs on each faction were indeed the one's with the deepest pockets and therefore they should get recognition. Since it seems that reference to these extra trinkets still exist then the fair thing to do would be to reinstate this reward.

Baraka
01-24-2013, 01:08 PM
If a prize was offered in my eyes it should be given. Some people went for it thinking that. If its not then that part of the FAQs should be removed.

LuLu:)
01-24-2013, 01:24 PM
Please tell me Gree didn't say they were going to do something and now they are not going to deliver because they decided it was to 'difficult'. Are you kidding me? You shouldn't of said it and it shouldn't be listed in Greenland. We have guys that worked their rear off and deserve it! Why would they want to do anything in the next event because hey, Gree might decide its to hard to follow thru. I'm exhausted, I spent to much money yet I had the best time w my team and I'll do it all over again for them. Please find a way to give the top 3 a prize for this event and have the info corrected in Greenland.

Kjctnorris
01-24-2013, 01:28 PM
Someone call John Grisham. I smell a novel where the protagonist (Ferr) goes up against the big, evil corporation GREE. Murder, backstabbing, plot twists. It's all here.

Ajk
01-24-2013, 02:25 PM
Just when you thought Gree was doing right by there customers they pull the old "bait and switch" again.

Angirl
01-24-2013, 03:00 PM
Hmm

How about a 1500 gold bonus prize, a "goldmember" bonus infantry awarded item for the top 3 members in each faction (based on their contibution) in each faction....

Goldmember-15% discount on gold purchases for the 1st thirty days, 5% discount after that.
Attack--350
Defense-350

It needs to be better than that. Top factions put a whole wedge of cash into Gree's pocket. 15% gold discount is less than when they put the sales on!

Fuzzyky
01-24-2013, 03:31 PM
OK .... I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this...

Are they now saying that only the top 3 members of the top 3 factions will get these prizes, and NOT the top 3 members of every faction who placed say, between top 100 and top 1000....

Like what appears to be MOST people, I assumed that if you were one of the top three bada$$es I your faction, you'd get something for carrying the deadwood others... Who no doubt still spent $$$$$$$$$$$$ on gold from GREEd...

Is this what I'm now hearing????

Onajoyride
01-24-2013, 04:10 PM
This is rediculous! Gree needs to make this right. Where is the bonus for the "top 42" factions. The grand prize we were all promised?

Tctiger
01-24-2013, 04:10 PM
People may have not realised or seen the edit on the top 3 in faction bonus , I know I didn't , so was the change just edited on the forum ? If so what about all the people not on the forum expecting their top 3 units ?

Ajk
01-24-2013, 04:31 PM
OK .... I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this...

Are they now saying that only the top 3 members of the top 3 factions will get these prizes, and NOT the top 3 members of every faction who placed say, between top 100 and top 1000....

Like what appears to be MOST people, I assumed that if you were one of the top three bada$$es I your faction, you'd get something for carrying the deadwood others... Who no doubt still spent $$$$$$$$$$$$ on gold from GREEd...

Is this what I'm now hearing????Yup! Yup! and Yup!

The members who "carried" they're factions to the prize aren't getting anything more than the ones who did squat ****!

Ajk
01-24-2013, 04:42 PM
My impression was they wanted people to fight for the top faction, also in-fighting between members for the top spots. Win- win for Gree.
I did that only to be told, no soorry we got rid of that at the last minute. WTF!!

Morphlingman
01-24-2013, 04:57 PM

I don't complain very often on this forum or too support. But I purchased 5 vaults of gold for this event alone and pushed hard to be the top points leader in my faction. Solely because of the fact that the top three would be rewarded extra.
Sure I didn't spend as much as Ferr and others may have, but that's not what was stated (in writing I might add) I never would have spent what I did if the reward had not been offered. It is false advertising and illegal.
I have several bonus units that don't function as they should (+20% air attack, +20% valor earned, +30% cash on mission). Do they work. NO. Have you fixed them. NO. Just empty promises.
What about the unit that was promised for top 10,000 finish. Did anyone get that?
I enjoyed the event and will participate again, but I will not be spending money chasing lies.
Do the right thing Gree. Honor your promises. Reward players what they were promised and fix the units that don't work.
I was once a happy MW gold player, but I'm starting to join the ranks of all the pissed off players.

rarry13
01-24-2013, 04:57 PM
They are getting it right by leaving that up they entice you to buy more gold
Without that incentives I may have conserved some of my gold especially now creates r a steal

asdfasdfasdf
01-24-2013, 05:08 PM
People may have not realised or seen the edit on the top 3 in faction bonus , I know I didn't , so was the change just edited on the forum ? If so what about all the people not on the forum expecting their top 3 units ?

CJ already said this is a typo, everyone in the faction gets a reward.

VileDoom
01-24-2013, 05:23 PM
I don't complain very often on this forum or too support. But I purchased 5 vaults of gold for this event alone and pushed hard to be the top points leader in my faction. Solely because of the fact that the top three would be rewarded extra.
Sure I didn't spend as much as Ferr and others may have, but that's not what was stated (in writing I might add) I never would have spent what I did if the reward had not been offered. It is false advertising and illegal.
I have several bonus units that don't function as they should (+20% air attack, +20% valor earned, +30% cash on mission). Do they work. NO. Have you fixed them. NO. Just empty promises.
What about the unit that was promised for top 10,000 finish. Did anyone get that?
I enjoyed the event and will participate again, but I will not be spending money chasing lies.
Do the right thing Gree. Honor your promises. Reward players what they were promised and fix the units that don't work.
I was once a happy MW gold player, but I'm starting to join the ranks of all the pissed off players.

Wow! I really do feel sorry for you and anyone who went above and beyond to also compete within their own faction for the bonus top 3 unit only to now have it pulled out from under their feet. This is extremely poor business ethics. If gold purchases went cold for about 2 months I guarantee GREE would get the hint. From here on out if you purchase gold then you're just shooting yourself in the foot.

King little fruit fly
01-24-2013, 05:26 PM
Wasn't there some fine print in the Battle for Brazil about prizes for the top 3 players in each faction?

What were these rewards?

Andy, never heard of false advertising?? ;)

Q Raider
01-24-2013, 05:29 PM
The information remained for the duration of the event in the walk through, therefore it puts Gree in the focus for being deceptive.

It is now a difficult issue all round for the points raised in this thread. Fairness and relative effort.

Perhaps the solution is to scale a reward for the effort of those players. The logical way is to deliver a "Gold bonus" based on the points earned by each player in each faction. Let's say x gold for each y WD points they earned. Not a full solution but at least it delivers on the promise of rewarding the top 3 in each faction for effort.

Morphlingman
01-24-2013, 05:45 PM
CJ already said this is a typo, everyone in the faction gets a reward.

Typo or not it doesn't matter. Several of the members in out faction competed with one another trying to be at the top. If it had been written, all members of the faction get.... Then none of us would have spent as much as we did, trying to be at the top.

VileDoom
01-24-2013, 05:48 PM

Lol, I didn't think about all the people that don't use the forums for information. I'm sure many of them are even more confused than the rest of us.

Selfproclaimed
01-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Such an issue wouldn't be an issue if real money wasn't involved. However , real money was involved and people spent a lot of money. I understand the treatment of whales. Whales simply get better things,they get what they pay for. The person who spends just a few hundred would like to feel just as powerful with their money as someone who just spent tens of thousands. Sadly, it's not like that but the problem is gree did put it in writing for the duration of the event.

BigD@wg
01-24-2013, 06:16 PM
I love how this company just changes the rules as they go and gets away with it. It is plain ridiculous!

Ajk
01-24-2013, 06:19 PM
Whales simply get better things,they get what they pay for. The person who spends just a few hundred would like to feel just as powerful with their money as someone who just spent tens of thousands. Sadly, it's not like that but the problem is gree did put it in writing for the duration of the event.

Exactly. But "We the People" should be heard as well.

Its also in writing for the Battle for Greenland.

Selfproclaimed
01-24-2013, 06:20 PM
Lol yep. If a casino tries that, they get fined by the casino control commission.

Speed ump
01-24-2013, 06:30 PM
Wow, can't believe they're really going to try to do that. I did what I did to win for my team. I did end up top three in my team. This event was never about the trinkets for me. Another team mate reminded me after the event. Now I see it was posted in places where very player could see it, and only a few where they said it was no longer being offered. I'm sure that the help section could have been modified or edited to delete, or notify players of this. More evidence is that it's still listed in the next event. Some good ideas about how to handle it have been posted here. For me, I was going to spend what I thought I had to anyway, but I do agree completely about everyone's point do view. You spent based on very clearly stated rules, without anywhere near adequate notice that that had changed. In my business I would not say a word once this was pointed out to me, I would have to pony up the promised items. In fact something similar did happen a few days ago in my store, and even though an employee who was not in a position to make a decision did, the customer had no reasonable way to know this. Once I was aware I never said a word, just made good on the promise. I feel the pain for those of you who carried a faction, partly or wholly based on the promised prizes. Take the time to figure your options going forward.

Ajk
01-24-2013, 06:44 PM
Wow, can't believe they're really going to try to do that. I did what I did to win for my team. I did end up top three in my team. This event was never about the trinkets for me. Another team mate reminded me after the event. Now I see it was posted in places where very player could see it, and only a few where they said it was no longer being offered. I'm sure that the help section could have been modified or edited to delete, or notify players of this. More evidence is that it's still listed in the next event. Some good ideas about how to handle it have been posted here. For me, I was going to spend what I thought I had to anyway, but I do agree completely about everyone's point do view. You spent based on very clearly stated rules, without anywhere near adequate notice that that had changed. In my business I would not say a word once this was pointed out to me, I would have to pony up the promised items. In fact something similar did happen a few days ago in my store, and even though an employee who was not in a position to make a decision did, the customer had no reasonable way to know this. Once I was aware I never said a word, just made good on the promise. I feel the pain for those of you who carried a faction, partly or wholly based on the promised prizes. Take the time to figure your options going forward.

Well, at first I must say, Hail PUN!! Great job!

This award, in my opinion, doesn't matter as much to the upper echelon as much as it does the lower ranks.

We fought, we fought hard to get this, what we thought was coming to us.

bustkokie
01-24-2013, 07:13 PM
Whats stupid is the statement of rewards stayed in the game screen throughout brazil! So its to hard to give out the prize to the top three contributors. Maybe its to hard to pay for my gold I purchased. I bet you gree would send that to collections at any cost. I know its through credit card or PayPal so they get their money. And for the ones who says its unfair to the people who had 2 mil wd points that placed 4th.... U would be complaining if gree took away your top three prizes because it was to difficult to distribute. I enjoy the game, however, i will never trust any rules in this game. Maybe CJ directly said the top three contributors of each faction would not be compensated. I never saw that and from what he states is not always accurate with what the programmers do. CJ all I ask give the top three something. In game Money, a crappy unit, or a bonus to the faction. I need something to show for the gold i spent to reach the top three. My guess is u guys don't want to count each faction top three. Thats fine.... I get it that would take a long time.

U could even give my whole faction a bonus or money in our vault at least i know my gold was well spent up to the last minute of brazil. Also, i didn't need to spend anymore gold to stay above 1000 mark as a team. What i think u could do is break it down into intervals of 100 and start with the top 100 with a unit, bonus or money in the vault and then decrease it as you work ur way down. This would be fair to all who spent more gold and i think this would rectify the situation.

Thank you hope this gets worked out and I do enjoy the game! (EXCEPT FOR THE DISCREPANCIES)

LeBarticus
01-24-2013, 07:17 PM
Lol Andy, that makes me a saaaad paanda

Slippy
01-24-2013, 07:24 PM
Well my faction was out of the top 2000 but we were above 5000. We have yet to get any rewards. In my faction I was the top performer and was looking forward to that reward. Now all is lost???

You would think that a company in San Francisco would understand US contractual obligations and class action lawsuits. If it was promised and individuals paid any amount of money to obtain that reward they are entitled to the reward. Failure to honor the agreement is the basis for a lawsuit. Changing the agreement after the fact does not limit liability. We may have to all go in search for a lawyer, it is possible to get an award that exceeds your initial costs. Sometimes the money sucking lawyers are actually your friend.

Speed ump
01-24-2013, 08:04 PM
Slippy, if we had a dollar for every time that threat has been made.

andypandy2
01-24-2013, 08:36 PM
I'm not litigating anyone over a silly game. I do enjoy the game, and am deeply disturbed. Gree has done the "right thing" in the past and I hope they realize their mistake and make good on it. I DID fight for this award and think I deserve it. I am somewhat ashamed to admit I spent 20,000 gold in the pursuit of this award. I feel I have been conned.

I will learn from my mistakes.

asdfasdfasdf
01-24-2013, 08:59 PM
I've sent in one ticket, multiple forum requests, to have you fix our missing WD points. Now we receive our rewards for top 5000 when we were pretty much top 300, and should get top 1000 reward. I've tried to be patient but it's like you are spitting in our faces by not even acknowledging our issue. I will make noise until someone at least acknowledges our problem, because support tickets aren't cutting it. I cannot express how angry it makes me to know how inept this game and this company really is.

Speed ump
01-24-2013, 09:43 PM
Why would this event be any diff than any other one they have done? They have always been slow at that. I will say they started to get them out very quickly, which was nice, but as usual ran into a glitch. I'm used to that, not worried about that part. It will get done at some point. I don't think they will short anyone on that part once it's all fixed.

tominuk
01-25-2013, 01:38 AM
I concur with all previous posts.

BfB was being played with the assumption that the 3 top contributor prize was up for grabs.

Whether by use of gold or dedication to participating in as many battles as possible, the prize encouraged healthy faction internal competition (the only environment where individual WD points were visible or mattered in conjunction with the named prize)

CJ, I am sure the initial intention of the prize is valid. Just need to apply an appropriate paramiter for qualifying factions to weed out attempted abuse of such prize.
e.g. 3 top contributors from each faction qualify to be on the list, the prize tierd much the same way as faction prize applied to that list according to WD points of the individuals.

Though the ability to boot faction members addresses leecher issues, as the prize name suggests, the prize promotes individuals to vie for top contributor.

I was expecting something along the lines of a prize unit that gives +?% WD points boost etc with varying unit stats corresponding to the level of contribution. Such prize will encourage past contributors to remain contributors in future events.

As this prize affects many key players of MW I hope dev team will address this issue...

RaVVeN
01-25-2013, 04:54 AM
If you get a store ad in the mail and you see something they are advertising, when you get to the store the offer has been changed what do most stores do? They make the customer happy with a gift card, or a substitute item. Hopefully gree has some comon sense and makes it players happy by either given the prize it was promised or something close to it, but i doubt it

Tournai
01-25-2013, 06:45 AM
I love how this company just changes the rules as they go and gets away with it. It is plain ridiculous!

Now I get you! :p You just dont want to get screwed again huh? That's why I never pay! although it is tempting to do during events! I did got 3th in my Own faction, but I would like to see that Gree will give my Top 2 players also their hard earned reward! 1 of them did pay a lot also to be in the top! I did not pay gold, but I lost a lot of sleep just to stay in the top 3. Time is money!

Gree you guys should add '' dy '' behind it, if you do not follow youre own made up rules and posted that for the players

one word for it is : GREEDY

BigD@wg
01-25-2013, 11:13 AM
Now I get you! :p You just dont want to get screwed again huh? That's why I never pay! although it is tempting to do during events! I did got 3th in my Own faction, but I would like to see that Gree will give my Top 2 players also their hard earned reward! 1 of them did pay a lot also to be in the top! I did not pay gold, but I lost a lot of sleep just to stay in the top 3. Time is money!

Gree you guys should add '' dy '' behind it, if you do not follow youre own made up rules and posted that for the players

one word for it is : GREEDY

In a way that could be partly true as I have been screwed over on a few occasions... mainly by support. Some support staff seem very good. Most are not. I shall not mention names. But my main reason for no longer spending money on this game is that there are so many better things in life on which to spend that money. Even if i completely "waste" it on something else it is still better served than giving it to Gree. The game is not an investment as one day (today, tomorrow, next month, next year) it will die and be gone. All mine/yours/ everyone's money spent here will eventually be gone as the pixels will fade away.

neo
01-25-2013, 11:32 AM
i am a level 102
all#887 and growing
att-35000
def-35000
inco per hr-208493
i play every day up to 20 times a day. in the battle for brazil i had 170000 world dom points myself.i belong to a faction right now but they were inactive. just wanting to play with players that actually play
my id is 381-855-569 please let me know or PM me. oh i also donate almost every thing i farm. not looking to join on coat tails willing to pull my own weight. just asking for a chance.

bluepunchbug
01-25-2013, 02:02 PM
Sent you a faction invite - check us out! 608 450 001
Cleveland 216

i am a level 102
all#887 and growing
att-35000
def-35000
inco per hr-208493
i play every day up to 20 times a day. in the battle for brazil i had 170000 world dom points myself.i belong to a faction right now but they were inactive. just wanting to play with players that actually play
my id is 381-855-569 please let me know or PM me. oh i also donate almost every thing i farm. not looking to join on coat tails willing to pull my own weight. just asking for a chance.

Artdodge
01-25-2013, 04:28 PM
Sent you a faction invite - check us out! 608 450 001
Cleveland 216

Top 1000 team with only 20 of 28 slots filled and only 12 of those active in BFB. We sound like-minded with regard to teamwork and activity. Our request-invite code is 969784353 (the SEC faction).

Artdodge
01-25-2013, 04:30 PM
i am a level 102
all#887 and growing
att-35000
def-35000
inco per hr-208493

Top 1000 team with only 20 of 28 slots filled and only 12 of those active in BFB. We sound like-minded with regard to teamwork and activity. Our request-invite code is 969784353 (the SEC faction).

rarry13
01-25-2013, 05:00 PM
I agree I spent RM to accomplish a goal of finishing in the top 3 of our fraction because of the promise of an extra reward by not getting one and never seeing the post that stated it was removed and it was there during the whole battle I feel like I was violated I want my reward CJ or was just an outright way to line your pockets which would be a disgrace I understand you are looking to make money but at least honor your promise!!!

commander Don
01-25-2013, 05:04 PM
I spent extra real money to battle for third top contributer and just made it, I get the same (nothing) as they guys who did nothing.
Bang out of order. That has to be rectified.

andypandy2
01-25-2013, 06:00 PM
Here is some help, Gree:
select *
from Players p
where p.BattlePoints in (
select top 3 BattlePoints
from Players pp
where pp.FactionId = p.FactionId and pp.BattleId = @Battle
order by tt.BattlePoints b desc
)
and p.BattleId = @Battle
order by FactionId, UserId desc

Selfproclaimed
01-25-2013, 06:16 PM
I know this thread is about the top earner prizes but at this point. I'd like to have the other prizes that are also due. I don't like automated responses from support. I'm hearing of lots of people still having multiple units that they weren't even suppose to get one of. Whilst factions that did place in top positions still haven't recieved anything.

An update on how things are coming along and when issues will be resolved would be nice.

killian121212
01-25-2013, 06:29 PM
Good luck guys. My faction never got the pvp award from many moons ago.