PDA

View Full Version : WD: Duration Observation

BigD@wg
01-24-2013, 08:08 AM
As many know I am not in a faction and did not participate in BFB. I have seen many complaints about the duration of the event. Pleas to Gree to make it shorter (1-3 days seems to be the preference). Having seen the way this played out, I hope that Gree listens and obliges the request.

This is just my take on it, but maybe Gree doesn't/didn't view this event in the same way the players reacted to it? Maybe they planned it to occur over 5 days so that the long duration would allow people to coordinate some battles and fit those into their daily lives. Based on all the posts and reports about BFB, everyone appears to have taken it to the most extreme scenario possible. They put real life on hold, so they could be glued to a phone/tablet and battle 24/7 for 5 days just to win a prize. Just an observation, not a judgement. Personally, I wouldn't even know where to begin to have that kind of time to be in any game. Between work, gym, and time with my beautiful wife ...not happening!

I won't even get into the money aspect because I don't even want to think about how much some spent. I am a little astounded by the level of commitment all these teams showed during this battle. Congratulations to all that competed and won.

Idiokus
01-24-2013, 09:26 AM
Hey there...all this was super stressing but the excitement shared with team and the last hours of event was unreal!!! The adrenalin rush was crazy...Yes time frame needs to be reconsidered. Five days is too long too nerve recking. Now it's showing four days...still to long in my opinion. Battles should last as long as pvp events so we can carry on with our lives as well! Prices for refills should be lower knowing how much refills are needed to get ahead in game. Instead of 25 gold it should be 10 perhaps those against buying gold will consider. We are in top 10 by the way BigD@wg:-) what a trip!!!

Ps yes better spend your cash on your wife...ha ha I know a few with drama now with their loved one because of this game... Great day to all...

BigD@wg
01-24-2013, 09:45 AM
Hey there...all this was super stressing but the excitement shared with team and the last hours of event was unreal!!! The adrenalin rush was crazy...Yes time frame needs to be reconsidered. Five days is too long too nerve recking. Now it's showing four days...still to long in my opinion. Battles should last as long as pvp events so we can carry on with our lives as well! Prices for refills should be lower knowing how much refills are needed to get ahead in game. Instead of 25 gold it should be 10 perhaps those against buying gold will consider. We are in top 10 by the way BigD@wg:-) what a trip!!!

Ps yes better spend your cash on your wife...ha ha I know a few with drama now with their loved one because of this game... Great day to all...

Glad you had fun! Also nice to hear you made it in Top 10 for all the hard work :) I have always spoiled my wife plenty :) I will just now use my Gree money to spoil myself in different ways other than this game.