PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any scoop on the new Epic Boss event?

Chris the Killer
01-24-2013, 04:27 AM
If tradition holds it should be kicking off tomorrow right. I really hope that this new faction/syndicate concept doesn't do away with Epic Boss, it's such a great, quick way to earn free items, especially for lower level players.

BigD@wg
01-24-2013, 04:51 AM
I know it's a different game, but MW has the factions and the epic bosses have remained. New boss event in MW scheduled for today. As long a boss events continue to bring in money, they will likely remain part if the game.

LongFingers
01-24-2013, 04:57 AM
lade your weapons, Mike is near here...

AppleMacGuy
01-24-2013, 07:44 AM
If tradition holds it should be kicking off tomorrow right. I really hope that this new faction/syndicate concept doesn't do away with Epic Boss, it's such a great, quick way to earn free items, especially for lower level players.

The last time I tried giving a heads up on unreleased content I got banned...so be careful about asking for this as it is against forum rules to post such info. Just saying :cool:

Username088
01-24-2013, 08:59 AM
He's from Boston...

Burgersvektor
01-28-2013, 10:59 AM
O Epic boss event, Where art Thou???

I'm getting bored...need a boss event.

white frog
01-28-2013, 11:31 AM
The last time I tried giving a heads up on unreleased content I got banned...so be careful about asking for this as it is against forum rules to post such info. Just saying :cool:

This just in... New Boss Event starting soon!!! Keep refreshing your app.. my guess is it will start sometime between now and September 14, 2013!

Ramshutu
01-28-2013, 11:42 AM
This just in... New Boss Event starting soon!!! Keep refreshing your app.. my guess is it will start sometime between now and September 14, 2013!

I detect something has properties similar to a ferrite material in your post.

DvD
01-28-2013, 12:56 PM
I detect something has properties similar to a ferrite material in your post.

So there's this commercial aircraft, traveling at 30,000 feet somewhere about halfway across the Atlantic,

Suddenly all but one of its engines fail.

Everyone stops and looks around, not sure what to do.

It's well after midnight, so when the only working engine starts emitting sparks, a few at first, then a torrent, everybody sees it, pandemonium ensues in the cabin.

As the nose of the plane begins to tilt ominously toward the blackness of the sea, a well dressed, attractive woman seated near the tail of the aircraft struggles out of her seatbelt, stands up and says, in a loud, clear voice:

"This plane's going down. I don't know how much time we've got, but I intend to make the most of it. Which one of you men is strong enough to quit screaming, get your ass up here and make me feel like a woman?"

After a moment of stunned silence, a thirty-something guy looks around and says "OK lady" and starts stumbling, climbing toward her. When he's halfway there he pauses and starts unbuttoning his shirt!

She is watching him with her brazen cougar eyes, grrrr, she thinks, this guy's not bad looking!

By the time he gets to her he is panting very hard from the exertion but with one great final effort he gets his shirt all the way off.

"HERE," he says, "Iron THIS"

PawnXIIX
01-28-2013, 02:41 PM

Exactly, if you don't have the ability to look it up yourself then sadly you're not going to find out about it :(

AMG Just barely got back from releasing content on the invasions event D:

MathieuG89
01-28-2013, 02:51 PM
Somebody posted a website a while back where you could find that kind of information, it was some sort of server with folders and images. I can't find it anymore... would someone be kind enough to pm me the address? Thanks !

CodeX777
01-28-2013, 05:09 PM
dont be too hasty it will come soon probably after the metal box event

Hero of Time
01-28-2013, 05:10 PM
dont be too hasty it will come soon probably after the metal box event

GREE could still end up playing the role of the ******* and give us a Turf War event next instead of boss event.

CodeX777
01-28-2013, 05:56 PM
GREE could still end up playing the role of the ******* and give us a Turf War event next instead of boss event.
hahahahaha true my friend so true

Hero of Time
01-28-2013, 06:39 PM
When it comes to GREE, you can always expect the worst.

Bala82
01-28-2013, 11:51 PM

Wish granted the new update stats this

Ripper
01-29-2013, 01:53 AM
Wish granted the new update stats this

It has been like that on Android since last Turf War. Same story as with Scratchers.

Bala82
01-29-2013, 02:44 AM
I was rather disappoint when i saw update i thought it was going to be the syndicate update :(

What's taking GREE so long there had a month to sort this out

I swear if this get lauched and it keep crashing i will sending a very angry PM to CJ