PDA

View Full Version : Faction wanted. Over 91k WD BfB

Clownius
01-23-2013, 08:53 PM
Ok guys my faction was a bit lame duck and bar one other player who scored around 8k WD points i scored the rest for a top 2k position we held. So im looking for a new faction.

BfB I pulled 91k+ WD's (although i doubt i will spend like that next event)
Level 107
172 allies and rising
32.8k Attack
33.8k Defence
437639 IPH (includes 2 level 1 AC's)
Fights W/L 8852/645
Raids W/L 12505/50
Expect i could donate 2 to 5M a day depending on the day. Some days i play every 30mins sometimes i only get on 3 or 4 times. Makes quite a difference when you raid for cash like i do.
Android player
Aussie (but a shift-worker so on a random times)

Would be interested to know where you ranked last event and how many active team members you had. I dont mind a team that doesnt spend heaps but totally dont want to end up with another team who dont participate.

I have had so many PM's asking if i want to join a faction. But at the end of the day people really need my stats before they decide if they want me so i thought it best to post them. I also like to know a bit about the faction.

Cmputrgbln
01-23-2013, 10:14 PM
If you're looking for a new faction to join, check out Combined Arms Group (765642617)! We placed within top 1000 in Brazil WD event and is looking for active players to take us to top 100 for Greenland!!! Currently we have 29 members but are looking to be 50+ before Greenland. Made up of 'free' and 'light gold' players, we make up for our lack of real world money with enthusiasm.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44559-Combined-Arms-Group-looking-for-active-players

Crypt
01-24-2013, 01:16 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44524-***Top100***-NuGambino-Faction-Recruitment-Now-Open-***Top100***

Army of Death
01-24-2013, 03:01 AM
We are a top 1000 faction who would like to have you join us. We have 14 active players who participated in the war and dumped a few who did not. Below are what we have to offer

Health regen. 9%
Infantry def. 10%
Ground def. 5%
Bldg def. 20%

Invite code. 730060571

We are looking for active players who will participate

Brummied
01-24-2013, 03:24 AM
Hi
Invite from The Darkness
We placed 14 - tbc, had the last day off, really 32 of 34 active for BfB - buzzing forum - can you commit to 50K WD points for greenland? we have 1 aussie, 1 maylsian quite a few uk & europe rest USA & canada, shift worker so people on nearly all the time. Our leader is a great example - no losses 1.4mil WD points, one other player matched him and the rest of helped as much as were able, 3 230k WD, several 100K WD pm me your id will add

Cheers Brummied - proud officer of the darkness

_667_
01-24-2013, 03:28 AM
Legends squad 481960155
Want to join a daily playing faction?!

our bonuses are..

14%health regeneration
25%building defense
5%building output
14guild member increase
Infantry defensie 10+
Ground defense 15+
Air defense 10+
Sea defense 5+

Ranked just above 100th in WD event

We are searching daily players and have a good team..
Come and see!!

Faction code 481960155
or contact me id323639977
Olsen
01-24-2013, 04:03 AM
we nede you faction id*is 285142043

Rapg635
01-24-2013, 05:47 AM
Hey Clownius. We just cleared out some dead wood. You seem like a good fit. We are not a top 10/25/50 group. For most BfB we were in the 70's. next to last day we had numerous problems with lost points, total points, wins/losses etc. so they limited players became more limited, and 4 players didn't play at all. We fell back over 100. Not sure exactly but we believe we are at least higher than 110. We placed 179 in the PvP, without knowing it was on. Already picked up a few new players, and still have 2spots. If you haven't joined here is some info
Health +14%, infantry defense +20%, ground defense +10%, air defense +5%, building defense+25%, and building output+10%. We have rules, very simple to follow, that you already seem within. Most members are on the faction board, and we do have a lot of fun. What we can promise is continued improvement on our ranking, all you need to do is participate regularly. If interested reply back. Thanks.

Clownius
01-24-2013, 09:00 AM
OK thanks for all the offers i joined a faction and hope we all get along. Many interesting offers along the way :)

Best of luck to everyone in Greenland.

frevreagle
01-24-2013, 09:07 AM
PM'd

Team America World Police!!!
We had a huge issue with non-participants. I kicked well over 15 people for not doing anything at all during the war. We still easily made top 1000. We don't have a donation requirement, we just expect participation. Everyone donates, but we won't issue any requirements until we have flow issues. Haven't had yet, even with around 14 active people.
If your an active player and ready to help us make top 100, we want you.

Invite Code: 616456467

Health Regen: +5%
Infantry Defense: +10%
Building Defense: +15%
Guild Member Increase: +8

Mack24u
01-24-2013, 09:10 AM
We play everyday we our on faction Facebook page and we talk every day about how to get better come join our faction so that we can one day compete with the big dogs already in the top 100 fighting to get get in the top 50
Want to join a daily playing faction?!

our bonuses are..

18% health regeneration
25%building defense
10% building output
18 member increase
Infantry defensie 10+
Ground defense 5+
Air defense 5+
Sea defense 5+

Ranked just above 100th in WD event

We are searching daily players and have a good team..
Come and see!!

Faction code 486375845
or contact me id 617903455

HolloW_Dan
01-26-2013, 01:07 AM
Ok guys my faction was a bit lame duck and bar one other player who scored around 8k WD points i scored the rest for a top 2k position we held. So im looking for a new faction.

BfB I pulled 91k+ WD's (although i doubt i will spend like that next event)
Level 107
172 allies and rising
32.8k Attack
33.8k Defence
437639 IPH (includes 2 level 1 AC's)
Fights W/L 8852/645
Raids W/L 12505/50
Expect i could donate 2 to 5M a day depending on the day. Some days i play every 30mins sometimes i only get on 3 or 4 times. Makes quite a difference when you raid for cash like i do.
Android player
Aussie (but a shift-worker so on a random times)

Would be interested to know where you ranked last event and how many active team members you had. I dont mind a team that doesnt spend heaps but totally dont want to end up with another team who dont participate.

I have had so many PM's asking if i want to join a faction. But at the end of the day people really need my stats before they decide if they want me so i thought it best to post them. I also like to know a bit about the faction.

Guns, Guts, and Glory needs you! Brand new faction seeks very active members!
I had trouble with my faction so I left and started my own. I just started it a few minutes ago and already have 12 fortifications, and a 5% building defense bonus. I have a couple of the best players from my old faction, who actually contributed in battle for brazil also coming over soon (which most of the faction did not, including the leader). We placed in the top 5,000 with basically only a few of us actually fighting.
I want to get into the top levels, if every player worked half as hard as I did in brazil we should easily get into the top 500.

3-G faction preferences are:
Your attack and defense stats should be over 40k
You should have at least the 500 allies needed to bring the max troops into battles (or be working on getting them)
Have enough iph to donate a good amount daily to the faction so we can keep buying bonuses
Fight pvp daily to be able to donate concrete for fortifications
It doesn't matter if you're a gold player or not, free players are accepted

3-G faction requirements are:
You MUST be active and willing to participate as much as possible in battles
You MUST submit your email so we can coordinate our strategy and attack times through a group email
Min $1 mil a day (ask that you include at least $6 mil when joining so we can bonus up quickly, I just put in $8 mil, but as much as you can would help)
Add concrete daily (try to add at least 10-12 when joining, but not a deal breaker)
You MUST NOT take it too seriously, and want to have fun, but take it seriously enough to try as hard as the rest of us.

I believe in having fun, and teamwork most of all, so even though they are listed as requirements I will not remove you if you fail to be able to play and/or donate one day, you just need to be contributing. So many people didn't get a single point, or under 1,000 points in my last faction during Brazil, and it really sucked because it hurt the rest of us. Some of us were donating tons of money every day, and tons of concrete, and others didn't donate a single dollar. If you want to be in a faction, actually take part in it, don't expect others to do all the work, and just sit back and collect the reward units. I will not remove anyone who is actually attempting to help, and donating regularly, but I do want to keep a core group of determined players, who really want to do good, and get the biggest prizes we can, so if people are constantly absent, or not donating their share, then I will remove them to make room for people who actually do want to participate. But like I said, this is a brand new faction and not a top 100 that will get rid of you for missing a day or two.
Please come join up and help us build a well organized, and coordinated faction who can make it in the top ranks through simply working hard, and working together for a common goal.
Join the Guns, Guts, and Glory faction 3-G!
Invite code - 370 367 116

Bradliv
12-10-2013, 06:21 PM
You're invited to my new group 'Recruiting room' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/6525616/PxOLNR