PDA

View Full Version : Top 200 faction on the way up

Mongo
01-23-2013, 07:32 PM
LOOKING FOR A FACTION?

We are looking to refine a faction that went ~top 200 BfB with 12 functioning members. It was our first event and we made a ton of mistakes. The fact we did this well shows the strength of our core and a glimpse of our potential.

We are active, aggressive players who play hard and play creatively. We are from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. We work hard and play hard and demand our faction members do the same. Camping can be great fun but don't do it here, unless you can meet the requirements and PLAY the events.

Activity level is the first requirement, but there will be benchmarks. You should be comfortable with kicking in 5 million in the first 48 hours and 5 million per week. We do not have fixed level or stat requirements. Our members are expected to actively communicate, including through means beyond the game such as via e-mail. You are allowed to have a life and we are compassionate, but folks who don't show up for very long without a legitimate reason will be kicked out. We carried too much deadweight in BfB and want people who know what that means and want to avoid it happening again.

If you are interested please pm so we can discuss details and see if this sounds like a good fit for you.

CplJC
01-23-2013, 07:52 PM
If youre 12 are extremely active...and communicative...My faction has room for 16, currently after I booted all dead weight we are 18/34, A merge! say what? hehe.. We finish around top 500. Got scr3wed the last 36 hours by the top 10 factions..It was real dumb.

Joe1989
01-24-2013, 02:18 PM
LOOKING FOR A FACTION?

We are looking to refine a faction that went ~top 200 BfB with 12 functioning members. It was our first event and we made a ton of mistakes. The fact we did this well shows the strength of our core and a glimpse of our potential.

We are active, aggressive players who play hard and play creatively. We are from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. We work hard and play hard and demand our faction members do the same. Camping can be great fun but don't do it here, unless you can meet the requirements and PLAY the events.

Activity level is the first requirement, but there will be benchmarks. You should be comfortable with kicking in 5 million in the first 48 hours and 5 million per week. We do not have fixed level or stat requirements. Our members are expected to actively communicate, including through means beyond the game such as via e-mail. You are allowed to have a life and we are compassionate, but folks who don't show up for very long without a legitimate reason will be kicked out. We carried too much deadweight in BfB and want people who know what that means and want to avoid it happening again.

If you are interested please pm so we can discuss details and see if this sounds like a good fit for you.

I'm looking for new faction, daily player, stats:lev 149/ 42at/ 47 def / 593k iph , looking for a real team with strong communication and tactial skills , ID: 169 904 699

stud
01-24-2013, 05:36 PM
LOOKING FOR A FACTION?

Here are my stats.
ID 140 056 492
Lvl 77
Att 43K
Def 41K
IpH 576k
Alliance members 511 and I only have strong ones most are above 20K att & def.
Not a gold buyer. I usually yield $9-12 M/day.

Does this meet your requirements?

CplJC
01-24-2013, 05:49 PM
I"m still waiting on Mongo about the merger. My faction was cleaned out of all dead weight players. Activity/ and a strong communication is what we want to fill our faction with!!! We got great bonuses that yield great benefits to our players.

Vennell82
01-25-2013, 01:30 AM
Good luck on getting better

Claud
01-25-2013, 02:01 AM
Please join this New but determined Faction...

You have nothing to Loose but so much to gain ....
If you like Playing Modern War as much as i do ... Let us Unite and be stronger together !!!

Faction ID 250 694 888

Richie480
11-21-2013, 02:17 PM
Top 50/75 faction here want a good bunch of guys to join us pm me if u guys need a merge into us?..