PDA

View Full Version : Has General become a recruitment page?

Rayda
01-23-2013, 05:09 PM
As title, seems we are doing it wrong by posting in other page

dj maj
01-23-2013, 05:11 PM
Hey all, due to the overwhelming support for factions from our players, we've added a new sub-forum specifically for faction recruitment located at http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdis...on-Recruitment.

If you are looking for a faction, or you want to make a recruitment ad to find new members, that is the place to go. We will be migrating faction recruitment posts in that direction, and we ask that you please post new ones there.

Thank you,

CJ

CJ has already addressed this issue hopefully people listen

JuJu's lil Honey
04-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Blah blah bkah ooops wanna join a tope 4 team???? Now thats an add!!!

Dudebot121256
04-08-2013, 08:07 PM
General discussion is supposed to be recruitment free but people apparently don't know how to read and still post recruitment drives in both general discussion and in CJ's announcement. People these days, smh.

CJ D
04-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Even though we, at Justice League of America, have a great group of 36 guys and are actively looking to expand our numbers with energetic, motivated, team players to join our already ambitious group, I haven't yet, nor will I, post a recruitment thread on this page urging folks to contact me or look us up on the faction recruitment page.

Golf4life
04-08-2013, 08:14 PM
i barely see any faction recruitments on general. what are you seeing?

CJ D
04-08-2013, 08:14 PM
And I'm strong in my convictions!!!

sherlock123
04-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Even though we, at Justice League of America, have a great group of 36 guys and are actively looking to expand our numbers with energetic, motivated, team players to join our already ambitious group, I haven't yet, nor will I, post a recruitment thread on this page urging folks to contact me or look us up on the faction recruitment page.

lol. i see the hidden intention to annoy Rayda even more.

CJ D
04-08-2013, 08:29 PM
I would never try to annoy someone!!! The fact that you would suggest that upsets me. You see, in my faction, where I am used to conversing, we never accuse, but rather have team discussions that give each member a voice so that no one feels disenfranchised or lesser than anyone else. Quite possibly, if you or anyone else feels as such and fails to see my genuine empathy for this issue on this board, it may be that you have been under the restraints of a tyrannical leader for quite too long. I would suggest that you take a step back, take a deep breath, and find a home at a wonderful place like JLA that allows you to spread your wings and grow as an accepting person with immense self worth that eliminates the need for accusatory tones...... ;)

Blest@iBOB!.mw
04-09-2013, 05:49 AM
I would never try to annoy someone!!! The fact that you would suggest that upsets me. You see, in my faction, where I am used to conversing, we never accuse, but rather have team discussions that give each member a voice so that no one feels disenfranchised or lesser than anyone else. Quite possibly, if you or anyone else feels as such and fails to see my genuine empathy for this issue on this board, it may be that you have been under the restraints of a tyrannical leader for quite too long. I would suggest that you take a step back, take a deep breath, and find a home at a wonderful place like JLA that allows you to spread your wings and grow as an accepting person with immense self worth that eliminates the need for accusatory tones...... ;)

You know, you really shouldn't go around trolling on serious threads... speaking of serious... iBOB is seriously making a push for TOP 50 in Ireland... We are a dedicated group of individuals with the drive to ACHIEVE our goals! We have implemented EXCITING new strategies to realize our dream! Join us on this journey to cement our faction in greatness... PM me for details :p