PDA

View Full Version : I cannot access my account, my account has been hacked.

King Gabriel388
01-23-2013, 04:41 PM
Just to let you guys know someone has hacked my account I think since I cannot access it currently. It restarted itself and is asking me for new avatar class. The1, you didn't report me for cheating, did you? :) Ok, ok, no funny stuff. This is serious stuff here.

This is what I am seeing:

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/Gabriel388/7d124edf6ce0dc770eb3ecda9b0e8c77.jpg

Ratma2001
01-23-2013, 04:48 PM
Just to let you guys know someone has hacked my account I think since I cannot access it currently. It restarted itself and is asking me for new avatar class.

Ohh thats not good, send in a ticket . if you can otherwise contact support
GREE International Inc <en-support@gree.net>
thats not good to have it hacked ?

BadNews
01-23-2013, 04:51 PM
Not good. Your kingdom is still there, just visited.
Just cannot login. send your ticket ask support to fix it asap.

Winstrol
01-23-2013, 04:53 PM
I did :D !

King Gabriel388
01-23-2013, 04:57 PM
I did :D !

Winstrol, you naughty boy, don't you have enough already with your beautiful ladyfriend?

King Gabriel388
01-23-2013, 04:57 PM
Support tickets sent.

Dexter Morgan
01-23-2013, 05:09 PM
Pm cj also. Can't hurt

King Gabriel388
01-23-2013, 05:23 PM
It appears like someone has hacked my account and transferred my account to their device.

Black Knight
01-23-2013, 05:48 PM
You're on the box event leaderboard ATM King.
Was that before or after you lost access?

Ratma2001
01-23-2013, 06:05 PM
excellent , had to spend your gems !! so put it to a worthy cause , hope you dont mind, also SOLD some of your stock cause someone was raiding you and they need MORE money !!

King Gabriel388
01-23-2013, 06:11 PM
You're on the box event leaderboard ATM King.
Was that before or after you lost access?

I had 9 eggs before I think.

Black Knight
01-23-2013, 06:31 PM
I had 9 eggs before I think.

Leaderboard has you on 8, so probably no change there.
Might be good to get allies to check your kingdom periodically for activity.
Are you sure it was hacked? Might just be another Gree glitch with login.

King Gabriel388
01-23-2013, 06:34 PM
Leaderboard has you on 8, so probably no change there.
Might be good to get allies to check your kingdom periodically for activity.
Are you sure it was hacked? Might just be another Gree glitch with login.

It's been hacked, Gree Support says the account is like on a new device. I'm still on my device and don't have a new device.

Ratma2001
01-23-2013, 06:42 PM
It's been hacked, Gree Support says the account is like on a new device. I'm still on my device and don't have a new device.

How is that possible if you did not transfer it ?? did they use your passcode ?? if not what is it ? so i may try it ?

Black Knight
01-23-2013, 06:53 PM

Geez, I've never heard of hacking a whole account before. Gems, gold, skill points yes, but not a whole account.

Hope Gree can get it back for you King. Good luck.

King Gabriel388
01-23-2013, 07:07 PM
Geez, I've never heard of hacking a whole account before. Gems, gold, skill points yes, but not a whole account.

Hope Gree can get it back for you King. Good luck.

Thanks Black Knight. I'll have to lodge a police report soon if this matter is not sorted as this is theft and fraud for this matter to be investigated further. No need for this now.

The1nONLY
01-23-2013, 07:09 PM
Just to let you guys know someone has hacked my account I think since I cannot access it currently. It restarted itself and is asking me for new avatar class. The1, you didn't report me for cheating, did you? :) Ok, ok, no funny stuff. This is serious stuff here.

Lol no? Looks like you have transfer your old game to new device. It can be done with emailing support with your old IMEI device code and your game ID transfer to new device. Other way is thru 2 device transfer. Any of your housemate took your device?

King Gabriel388
01-23-2013, 07:10 PM
Wow, fixed already. It took only 2 1/2 hours. Excellent work, Gree Support. A+ Support. Thanks Gree Support.

King Gabriel388
01-23-2013, 07:13 PM
Lol no? Looks like you have transfer your old game to new device. It can be done with emailing support with your old IMEI device code and your game ID transfer to new device. Other way is thru 2 device transfer. Any of your housemate took your device?

There was no transfer done on any device. I did Not do any transfer. I was raiding someone's silo and a pop up came up saying I had to restart game. So I did that and KA asked me for new character. I don't share my device with anybody else.

Glad you didn't report me though The1, I would be afraid.

King Gabriel388
01-23-2013, 07:23 PM
How is that possible if you did not transfer it ?? did they use your passcode ?? if not what is it ? so i may try it ?

I don't know, I'm not a whiz kid hacker. I'm just a KA player. You have to ask the whiz kid hacker.

King Gabriel388
01-23-2013, 07:31 PM
Account is all safe. No worries. :) Interesting experience, I was hacked. Must be a cool hacker though because he or she didn't do anything with my account.

King Gabriel388
01-23-2013, 07:35 PM
And The1, if it happens to you, don't worry, I'll be here to hold your hands, ok. :)

The1nONLY
01-23-2013, 07:48 PM
I'll be here to hold your hands, ok. :)Thats what you said lastnight!

chbranch
01-23-2013, 07:48 PM
Account is all safe. No worries. :) Interesting experience, I was hacked. Must be a cool hacker though because he or she didn't do anything with my account.

Maybe it wasn't hacked. I had a friend who entered the wrong code in by one digit doing an ingame transfer and the game that came to him was not his. It was some level 200 dude from Crime City. His game never transferred, but he had that new player on his new device. Kinda crazy!

The1nONLY
01-23-2013, 07:49 PM
I'll be here to hold your hands, ok. :)Thats what we did lastnight

Dexter Morgan
01-23-2013, 08:02 PM
Glad you got it back. Support came through in a big way!!

King Gabriel388
01-23-2013, 08:08 PM
Maybe it wasn't hacked. I had a friend who entered the wrong code in by one digit doing an ingame transfer and the game that came to him was not his. It was some level 200 dude from Crime City. His game never transferred, but he had that new player on his new device. Kinda crazy!

You must be kidding me. That's not good. It cannot possibly be that easy to steal someone's account.

King Gabriel388
01-23-2013, 08:11 PM
Glad you got it back. Support came through in a big way!!

Yes, I hope it doesn't happen to any of you guys or girls.

King Gabriel388
01-23-2013, 08:14 PM
Thats what we did lastnight

I think you are mistaking me with one of your other lady friends. I only hold your hand when you are in need of assistance, not playing around you know. Mind you, I have nice hands but a woman's touch is always much better.

And The1, I think you need a few of the DW babes to play with you. They can be very naughty, those DW babes.

Proprioc3ption
01-23-2013, 08:36 PM
I think you are mistaking me with one of your other lady friends. I only hold your hand when you are in need of assistance, not playing around you know. Mind you, I have nice hands but a woman's touch is always much better.

And The1, I think you need a few of the DW babes to play with you. They can be very naughty, those DW babes.

Hahahahahahaha! Funny stuff fellas.

Gez mate, I couldn't believe what I was reading just now. Glad it was all sorted out for you. Still, with the amount of money you put into this game, security is vital. They need an authentication app that you can use to protect your account. I use these with all my PC based game accounts.

King Gabriel388
01-23-2013, 08:42 PM
Hahahahahahaha! Funny stuff fellas.

Gez mate, I couldn't believe what I was reading just now. Glad it was all sorted out for you. Still, with the amount of money you put into this game, security is vital. They need an authentication app that you can use to protect your account. I use these with all my PC based game accounts.

I know, I wonder if this happens a lot in KA.

Serboy
01-23-2013, 11:25 PM

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/Gabriel388/7d124edf6ce0dc770eb3ecda9b0e8c77.jpg
I really miss this beginning scene.. Old memories :) And don't worry GREE will help u ;)