PDA

View Full Version : IT'S NOT PERSONAL it's WAR

fearandrea
01-23-2013, 02:45 PM
Just remember its a game. :) so if you got hit 250 times by a Spoon it is not because we don't like you, it's because we needed WD points, and hitting you provided that.

It's been a great 5 days of grueling hard team work, too much fun and Real life neglect. So we left Brazil now let's go home and take care of our families, and hold no grudges.

Thanks to everyone who participated. And thanks for teaching us that the way to eat cherry pie is with a Spoon. Haha
(inside joke between us and rival faction)

---FearAndrea

p.s.
Global Strike Force will be recruiting soon.

Tech2
01-23-2013, 02:50 PM
[QUOTE=fearandrea;565827]Just remember its a game. :) so if you got hit 250 times by a Spoon it is not because we don't like you, it's because we needed WD points, and hitting you provided that.

It's been a great 5 days of grueling hard team work, too much fun and Real life neglect. So we left Brazil now let's go home and take care of our families, and hold no grudges.

We had a member "Daisy" got hit almost 2000 times taking the brunt of all your attacks and laughed the whole way through. It saved us higher players alot of units.

Thanks Daisy, we owe you one.

Sidtech

James_mac
01-23-2013, 02:53 PM
We had a member "Daisy" got hit almost 2000 times taking the brunt of all your attacks and laughed the whole way through. It saved us higher players alot of units.

Thanks Daisy, we owe you one.

Sidtech

I seem to remember a player called daisy lol

Speed ump
01-23-2013, 03:50 PM
obviously you do, over and over.lol

fearandrea
01-23-2013, 04:16 PM
Yeah, we got players hit thousands and thousands of times too. Actually many did. They would just say "I'm bleeding units like they are going out of style!" or "Taking it for the team!" or "Oh wow! Ferr is trashing my base! I feel so honored!" haha some lost 6k to 7k in stats in one single battle and some bled all bleed-able units they had. But at the end of the day we are all gonna have a nice shiny unit to comfort our wounds...aaah, and we are now a group that has grown into a Modern War family, thanks to this 12 decade long battle for Brazil. yea it's been great. :)

Jhoemel
01-23-2013, 04:17 PM
Lol. All of u are spoon. Lol

Orr77
01-23-2013, 04:23 PM
There is no spoon...

Yossarian
01-23-2013, 05:10 PM
There is no spoon...

Class Lol!

andy_xyz2004
01-23-2013, 05:12 PM
Now where are the forks ?

iamnasty
01-23-2013, 05:26 PM
Just remember its a game. :) so if you got hit 250 times by a Spoon it is not because we don't like you, it's because we needed WD points, and hitting you provided that.

Thanks to everyone who participated. And thanks for teaching us that the way to eat cherry pie is with a Spoon. Haha

---FearAndrea

p.s.

Andrea,
CONGRATULATION to GSF as the TOP 10 winner

Do agreed with every words you're said above, not sure which PS i hit more than a thousand times and hopefully all the PSs hold no grudges

cheers:D

King little fruit fly
01-23-2013, 05:28 PM
Andy, you forgot the table or dinning knife?? :D

LeBarticus
01-23-2013, 05:28 PM
Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

Agent Orange
01-23-2013, 05:29 PM
Ah it was THAT kind of SPOON.......

King little fruit fly
01-23-2013, 05:36 PM

---FearAndrea

p.s.

Thank you, Captain GSF, 100 out of 250 hits I got from this event were from 2 of your forks. No, I didn't get hurt that much because I had over 2000 medics to meatshield me, your 2 forks probably got hurt more than I did because of my strategically positioned Railguns and Minefields. :D

I don't understand how did a top 10 team (thank goddess we didn't face PUN, EmpressClub or Superation or REG) get matched up against us, a top 50 or 100 gang. I guess we will tango again in the future. Don't worry, my whining was not personal, I was just whined for the sake of whining in the other thread. Thank you, next time, look for little fruit fly, and read his funny posts on your wall. ;)

fearandrea
01-23-2013, 06:00 PM
Andrea,
CONGRATULATION to GSF as the TOP 10 winner

Do agreed with every words you're said above, not sure which PS i hit more than a thousand times and hopefully all the PSs hold no grudges

Nobody yet!
We are on a high right now, a Modern War addicts high. :)

Jhenry02
01-23-2013, 06:01 PM
I love lamp!!!

iamnasty
01-23-2013, 06:04 PM
Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

No..............bent couple of SPOONs but these definitely one heII of tough SPOONs, tough YES, very very TOUGH but not impossible, lol

iamnasty
01-23-2013, 06:06 PM
Nobody yet!
We are on a high right now, a Modern War addicts high. :)

Great sportsmanship or shall i repharase, GREAT SPORTSWOMANSHIP.lol
GSF should be celebrating now:D
Again CONGRATULATION to GSF for been the TOP 10 faction

BeardedBubba
01-23-2013, 06:58 PM
congrats tot he top 10 finish. Without a doubt it was a lot of hours of planning and strategizing.

iamnasty
01-23-2013, 07:47 PM
Are you sure you HOLD NO GRUDGES ??? What about your members ??
Please ask your members to stop pounding me with the glitch advantage !!! He needed another 100 Central Fleet Command glitch to touch me !!!

gunnydave
01-23-2013, 07:52 PM
Yeah, we got players hit thousands and thousands of times too. Actually many did. They would just say "I'm bleeding units like they are going out of style!" or "Taking it for the team!" or "Oh wow! Ferr is trashing my base! I feel so honored!" haha some lost 6k to 7k in stats in one single battle and some bled all bleed-able units they had. But at the end of the day we are all gonna have a nice shiny unit to comfort our wounds...aaah, and we are now a group that has grown into a Modern War family, thanks to this 12 decade long battle for Brazil. yea it's been great. :) what did you all win we were at the bottom 1000

fearandrea
01-23-2013, 08:28 PM
Everybody is just going down their news feed playing with their new found power before it is taken away. To see if they can now win to those they lost to before. :)
I can ask them not to if you'd prefer? It's not a grudge, and it's not just you either. Btw did you all get multiple glitch unit thingys too?

Q Raider
01-23-2013, 08:37 PM
The solution is very simple.

A member of the faction has posted here that they are aware of this glitch.

This glitch has given the faction an advantage in the game, AND they know it.

They are actively and willfully using that advantage on other players in the game.

Therefore they in clear breach of 2 (b) of the terms of service.

Report them.....

krztov
01-23-2013, 08:50 PM
The solution is very simple.

A member of the faction has posted here that they are aware of this glitch.

This glitch has given the faction an advantage in the game, AND they know it.

They are actively and willfully using that advantage on other players in the game.

Therefore they in clear breach of 2 (b) of the terms of service.

Report them.....

I doubt gree will do anything for reporting people since its something they need to fix, I recently realized (mentioned in another thread) that I got 4 units, so do I just not play the game at all until they fix their issue? Even if the people in my level/allied range are weaker than I was pre BFB/bonus?

Q Raider
01-23-2013, 09:30 PM
Appreciate the point krztov, however it was quoted in another thread that players with this glitch were taking advantage of it and "repeatedly pounding" players with whom they had fought in the recent war.

These players have received an advantage and are making targeted use of it.

If they continued to play as they normally did then it is a different context.

Though The glitch still exists they continue on with what would be normal gameplay, therefore they are not actively taking advantage of it as these players are doing.

And anyway after five days of battle after battle you would think a bit of a break would be in order.

Ryans67
01-23-2013, 09:33 PM
Just be careful...Once the units are gone, your still on someones news feed...

Q Raider
01-23-2013, 09:53 PM

And that someone might just happen to be waiting on 4k plus of tournament units and have a heap of Valor available to get that difference to 10k or more.... :-)

LeBarticus
01-23-2013, 10:14 PM
^ thats exactly what i was just thinking lol. Those units won't be there for too long so be careful how you use em ;)

Dhusagar
01-23-2013, 10:28 PM
I am still waiting for my units - and when I get them......

..... Everyone on my newsfeed post BfB is getting visited.

Anyone that I fought with during BfB is forgotten....no grudges!

Tanner
01-24-2013, 05:57 AM
be careful where you stick your spoons GFS. Too much pie will make you sick ;)

fearandrea
01-24-2013, 07:09 AM

Hmmm I wonder who gave me the idea... ;)

Elastic Earl
01-24-2013, 07:33 AM
Everybody is just going down their news feed playing with their new found power before it is taken away. To see if they can now win to those they lost to before. :)
I can ask them not to if you'd prefer? It's not a grudge, and it's not just you either. Btw did you all get multiple glitch unit thingys too?

I have no award units.

Now is your chance. :D

Jean marc
01-24-2013, 07:41 AM
Casualty is part of war, you will always loose units during combat. If some people cannot deal with this they can always delete the game.
I lost million in units, but i am licking my wound, and working on replacing them.
And still love playing the game.
And looking forward to the next battle.

Remember it is a war game after all

Just saying