PDA

View Full Version : When will they be visible? :)

BigD@wg
01-23-2013, 02:41 PM
Ok so we have an assault bear, guerrilla striker, I think a ragnorock cruiser, and lots of new WD toys with attack and/or defense boosts. We can't see them in our stats, no noticeable effect in PVP, and definitely no effect on elite bosses. Will this ever be corrected so we see our boosts and their effect on game play?

The fourth might be my favorite. Got that response from support on a non-related issue but it appears to be the new scripted response for most current problems. It however was not the fix to my other problem either! Lol

Alpha dog
01-23-2013, 03:41 PM
yeah, some clarification on when these faction unit boosts will work would be nice as well

Ranger4Life
01-23-2013, 03:52 PM
I have several accounts so I can tell the difference easier than others, but I can assure you the accounts that do have the boosts see much different trends than the ones that don't.

They definitely aren't showing up in my profile, but I'm 100% certain they are working now that I can see my PVP attack stats.

Dr. Dengus
01-23-2013, 03:53 PM
Plus boost buildings don't work on bosses either, so I don't think our unit boosts ever will either.

Warfiend
01-23-2013, 03:59 PM
Other than the first day in battle when my attacks were showing up at less than half of my profile stats, I think generally speaking I was hitting higher than my profile stats, which may be indicative of the bear working, or it may just be indicative of Gree's whacked out system. Or both.

LeBarticus
01-23-2013, 05:31 PM
haha great poll.

About the 10% Defense Building boost, will that show up in our stats? Or will it just be invisible with the rest... -_-