PDA

View Full Version : Anyone go Undefeated?

Wufnu
01-23-2013, 02:40 PM
We may not be the biggest and the baddest but we were undefeated!

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/edivdp/Undefeated_zpsca3f20cd.jpg

Bronson
01-23-2013, 02:41 PM
Congratulations that's an achievement in itself!

I can think of one more team that went undefeated finishing 40-0

Poopenshire
01-23-2013, 02:44 PM

I do believe your right, I remember seeing that myself.

Sugarymama
01-23-2013, 02:46 PM
Hey Wufnu, that's awesome! There is a congratulations I'm happy to give...:o

threefellow
01-23-2013, 02:46 PM
FFP team...faction of one silly fellow...went 3 and 0...won trinket and 10% defense boost
for HIS defense buildings:). FFP happy fellow...3 fights and then sleep for four days.

mickymacirl
01-23-2013, 02:47 PM
The faction with the most wins should get a special unit.

Ranger4Life
01-23-2013, 02:47 PM
Who was that second person on that list? They did a great job!

andypandy2
01-23-2013, 02:49 PM
Congratulations!

I think the person that got attacked by a wild pack of mad dogs should get a special prize! Those guys really took one for their teams!

Tctiger
01-23-2013, 02:50 PM
So on wins you beat the mighty pirates ! I would put that in your recruitment thread , and I would be putting that in my sig too lol, great job guys !
P.s you've got to give this faction a side prize for beating the pirates on wins!

NakedCherryPie
01-23-2013, 02:56 PM

I do believe your right, I remember seeing that myself.That was the same team that couldn't participate for over 10 hours, right? Imagine how many wins that team could have had...

Wufnu
01-23-2013, 02:57 PM

That's our faction leader. Pretty heavy gold spender. If we would have had one more like him we'd have been top 25.

Ramshutu
01-23-2013, 02:58 PM
HTC finished 50-0

Stonewall
01-23-2013, 03:00 PM
"Keegan's Wall" was undefeated something like 50-0...just a small faction but had a good time.

Wufnu
01-23-2013, 03:03 PM
"Keegan's Wall" was undefeated something like 50-0...just a small faction but had a good time.

HTC finished 50-0

Congrats to both!

We should get a list going and yes I think there ought to be some sort of prize for going undefeated. But it would have to be tiered maybe? We really only had a couple real nail biters. I think we were matched by total stats? If so we don't have a faction full of real heavy hitters, just a dedicated group.

Kjctnorris
01-23-2013, 03:08 PM
We started 42-0, but got fatigued by the end of day three. After we lost the first battle, we maximized points on easy battles where we could take their walls with minimal effort and gave token (free) resistance in other battles.

Good job on maintaining the streak for those who did; was just too tiresome of a task for us.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-23-2013, 03:08 PM

Hmm, 40-0, yes, I've seen that somewhere, too.

But, the team I'm thinking about scored 50,000 points taking out the DL and the WALL.

Just saying...

Ryans67
01-23-2013, 03:10 PM
The best part of seeing that is that it shows some of the matchmaking actually worked. And confirms that factions with hackers were punished dearly.

How many members do you have? Curious how large of a role that played in matching.

Good job on the wins. Sucks that wins didn't give you more points or something...

Milspec1
01-23-2013, 03:11 PM
Not to pick

But it's absolutely irrelevant

Many 100 + teams fought 40-50 factions that were not even active and didn't launch 1 attack

We probably fought 20-30 that were not online or attacking

I'm sure many teams went undefeated especially in the lower end tiers

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-23-2013, 03:11 PM
That was the same team that couldn't participate for over 10 hours, right? Imagine how many wins that team could have had...

I forgot, that team went 40-0, was locked out of the event, albeit mysteriously; for 10 hours.

I might also add, that team sat out for 24 hours on their own.

That team also granted mercy when mercy was requested.

No need to beat someone, when they go "no mas, no mas".

Something about NOT running up the lead.

Wufnu
01-23-2013, 03:18 PM
Not to pick

But it's absolutely irrelevant

Many 100 + teams fought 40-50 factions that were not even active and didn't launch 1 attack

We probably fought 20-30 that were not online or attacking

I'm sure many teams went undefeated especially in the lower end tiers

Like I said Mil, we didn't really have that many nail biters. And yes being matched by total stats had a lot to do with it.
But if you look at our total team stats everyone had a hand in it, not just one or two people.

Milspec1
01-23-2013, 03:20 PM
What we went
http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2260&d=1358983234

marko101
01-23-2013, 03:25 PM
Congratulations!

I think the person that got attacked by a wild pack of mad dogs should get a special prize! Those guys really took one for their teams!

If your talking about who I think you are he did outstanding!!!

Speed ump
01-23-2013, 03:28 PM
tc, i did not ralize the event was based on numbers of wins. if i can do more work at a job than you in 2 hours than you can do in ten, you should get a prize for working more hours than me? intersting thought. i wonder what the employers of the worls would think about that. i applaud the guys who did many more battles.i personally know of one that had 77 the last time i saw, and probably ended up with more. they wernt all wins, but that was a huge effort put forth by that team.

procsyzarc
01-23-2013, 03:40 PM
My L2 account with a faction of his own went 20-0

stealyourface
01-23-2013, 05:25 PM
Congrats, wish I thought of taking a screenshot :)

King little fruit fly
01-23-2013, 06:08 PM
We may not be the biggest and the baddest but we were undefeated!

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/edivdp/Undefeated_zpsca3f20cd.jpg

Well, I think you were just lucky, you probably didn't face any top 10 or 25 team. Our first battle were with VVF Bravo, then there were the Spoons team, and Bo ob and j's Marauder (top 10), US wolverines, cowgirls and the natives, Lost &found souls, and yeah, Sam's The Bucketwheat Connection. I can go on and on. Luck for us won't you say.

We still managed to finish above you with 1,250,000 points. :D

iamnasty
01-23-2013, 06:17 PM
FFP team...faction of one silly fellow...went 3 and 0...won trinket and 10% defense boost
for HIS defense buildings:). FFP happy fellow...3 fights and then sleep for four days.

Excellent performance and a very big CONGRATULATION to FFP:D

cheers:D

King little fruit fly
01-23-2013, 06:38 PM
Next time, I will start my own fazi and do what eddie or pete did, :D

Ericinico
01-23-2013, 06:50 PM
Pun probably went undefeated. So did ferrs emperors. Unless they went head to head!

manbeast
01-23-2013, 06:56 PM
What we went
http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2260&d=1358983234

Wow poor Diesel scored over 90% of your teams total points?! you gotta be kidding. dude obviously needs to move up to a more competitive faction lol

Pun probably went undefeated. So did ferrs emperors. Unless they went head to head!

pretty sure all the top factions went against eachother multiple times. we got super faction 8 times! pun and ferr about 6 times each or somethin.

Wufnu
01-23-2013, 07:09 PM
Well, I think you were just lucky, you probably didn't face any top 10 or 25 team. Our first battle were with VVF Bravo, then there were the Spoons team, and Bo ob and j's Marauder (top 10), US wolverines, cowgirls and the natives, Lost &found souls, and yeah, Sam's The Bucketwheat Connection. I can go on and on. Luck for us won't you say.

We still managed to finish above you with 1,250,000 points. :D

Yeah we were pretty lucky with the matchups, only had a few nail biter matches. No reason we would be matched against a top ten team though as we don't have that high of a total A/D.

Glad you're happy with your outcome, congrats.

Wufnu
01-23-2013, 07:14 PM
tc, i did not ralize the event was based on numbers of wins. if i can do more work at a job than you in 2 hours than you can do in ten, you should get a prize for working more hours than me? intersting thought. i wonder what the employers of the worls would think about that. i applaud the guys who did many more battles.i personally know of one that had 77 the last time i saw, and probably ended up with more. they wernt all wins, but that was a huge effort put forth by that team.

That's why I said it should be tiered. I completely agree that a team going 2-0 is a different ball of wax from one going 70-0. Also there should be a way of looking at it by matchups. Not saying we SHOULD do it, just chewing the fat.

King little fruit fly
01-23-2013, 07:18 PM
pretty sure all the top factions went against eachother multiple times. we got super faction 8 times! pun and ferr about 6 times each or somethin.

Beastman, go tell your battle story on that thread I started double days ago. Did your bottom get wiped by PUN, EmpressClub, SuperGirl and RN's faction. :D

Wdigeorge
01-25-2013, 10:28 PM
Beastman, go tell your battle story on that thread I started double days ago. Did your bottom get wiped by PUN, EmpressClub, SuperGirl and RN's faction. :D

In the top three factions, only PUN went undefeated.

My opinion is that the value of the win is relative to the strength of the opponent you fought, not the quantity.

Ranger4Life
01-25-2013, 10:40 PM
In the top three factions, only PUN went undefeated.

My opinion is that the value of the win is relative to the strength of the opponent you fought, not the quantity.

Very well said. Too bad that Gree doesn't have an algorithm that could award more points for a win against a strong faction.

King little fruit fly
01-25-2013, 10:41 PM
George, you might want to update your signature, or you just split it with your evil twin brother like me.

It was expected that PUN would finish undefeated and número uno, anything less than that would uncivilized! Barkley said. :p:d

If it is based on the strength, then the litte dudes would get no point and whine here.

Wdigeorge
01-25-2013, 11:15 PM
George, you might want to update your signature, or you just split it with your evil twin brother like me.

It was expected that PUN would finish undefeated and número uno, anything less than that would uncivilized! Barkley said. :p:d

If it is based on the strength, then the litte dudes would get no point and whine here.

Strength is not only about stats. Factions are paired up with others that are "close" to their strengths. Dedication, time spent, strategy, member count, money and blocks collected, points scored, etc. are all part of the "strength"...and of course gold.

If we went up against a faction that barely fought back (say 500,000 to 400), even though they can get to our lowest stat player, and scored a win, it really doesnt mean much. Then compare this to winning against another faction, although weaker but put up a good fight (say 800,000 to 500,000). Which win will have more meaning to you? They both counts as one win.

HGF69
01-26-2013, 05:53 AM

Ditto, I saw a few factions like that where one member was half the teams stats. Great stats btw

RockAndRoll
01-26-2013, 07:34 AM
Very well said. Too bad that Gree doesn't have an algorithm that could award more points for a win against a strong faction.

Hahaha they don't even have an algorithm to award prizes.