PDA

View Full Version : Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - projected #33 finish in BfB looking for members

Kjctnorris
01-23-2013, 01:53 PM
Edit/update:
Cleared out the last of the dead weight. We now have five spots available.
Finished 78 in PvP#1, 45 in PvP#2, and 33 (maybe 32) in battle for brazil.

If all upgrades are important to you, I can list them, but personally, I feel the above mentioned rankings in events are more indicative to the quality of the faction.

We aren't looking for specific stats. The number of WD points you can accumulate is much more important than your attack and defense stats.

Looking for crackhead players, not just daily players. Willingness to spend life savings on gold is a plus, but not only factor. Primary factor is points accumulated during BfB. High attk/def stats are a plus, but not more important than gold use and willingness to devote their lives to tapping the screen. Must contribute regularly and raise your game during PvP and WD events.

Post stats here and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks.

Kjctnorris
01-24-2013, 11:24 AM
Private messages sent.

Fuzzyky
01-24-2013, 03:15 PM
Very Frustrated Faction Player

LVL 157 playing United Kingdom
Att 98K/Def 99K
Iph 628 K
>500 allies, >12.7K units

My top offensive unit is the 850/900 indestructible Mega tank. My lowest top 45 is a 53/47 indestructible. (Still waiting for my Brazil rewards, anticipate the SAM site, and the +5% ship). I don't even buy units with game money anymore. There's nothing available for purchase that would displace the lowest of my 2000 units I bring to battle. I spend game money on building upgrades only. The rest I've donated to my faction. Have donated >$200M myself since I joined my current faction. No telling how many bricks..

Despite being the defense leader last round, my leader has disregarded my advise to cut the 13 players that combined for a 38/787 W/L record. One guy has 2 allies, many have <120; one guy has 425 allies---and 845 units...WTF.???? He has lost 4 who quit the Faction. He's replaced them with the first 4 new 50-60 LVL players who still don't have a full slate of allies and units........

I want to play for a real team... A team that understands these things...

I an NOT a gold player, and won't be. So if that's a requirement... Disregard me...

Thx. PM me with any questions or concerns....

Fuzzy

Kjctnorris
01-26-2013, 01:15 AM
Fuzzy, I'm not sure our faction will be right for you. We have a couple of lower level players that have similar "issues" that you mentioned that seem to bother you, however we keep them on because they make contributions to the faction in ways that I find important.

While I don't dismiss those who offer advice, I won't tolerate those who are going to become discontent when I don't action upon all the advice given. Perhaps I am reading too much into your post. Please correct/clarify if I am.

To others, private messages sent. Five spots still available.

Kjctnorris
01-27-2013, 01:13 PM
Four spots remaining, but three have penciled in reservations. They are waiting for prizes or mulling over faction choices.

rwzsteve
01-27-2013, 02:03 PM
While I am not extremely strong at level 53 I can hold my own. I donate regularly and strong for my level. I am willing to push the button often. Gained 12000 + in last war. Add me 153-356-266. I think I would be an assest. If you are looking for a dedicated player I am your man. I also did extremely well in the pvip contest. Just ask for good communication.

CplJC
01-27-2013, 02:09 PM
Four spots remaining, but three have penciled in reservations. They are waiting for prizes or mulling over faction choices.
Are they mulling over the top 3 prizes? (Please say yes ) lol

CaptObvious
12-20-2014, 01:43 PM
I am looking for a new home. Stats are as follows:

Att: 484m
def: 425m
iph 5.2m

Current faction is under new horrible leadership and we're lucky to go to battle once every few hrs. I don't use gold but am a daily player. Anything else you want to know I'll answer honestly. Thx for the consideration