PDA

View Full Version : What the Frank? GreeDland, 5 days?

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-23-2013, 01:34 PM
I have told my faction, I will help them build and prepare for GreeDland.

But, no way I will play for 5 days.

If I play, which is hard, because my team is so darn nice to me; it'll only be for 48 hours.

Gree can hold a 5 day event, if they wish.

It is, after all, their doggone game.

But, I will only play the first 48, or the last 48; one way or another!

This has been fun, but I will not become addicted, or make this a habit.

Play with your kids, spend time with your special loved one (or six dozen, if your name is Bronson, because dude got it going on like that, yo'; know I'm saying), visit a museum, workout, eat a fine dinner, drink some good wine, swill some cheap rum (yeah, its true), fire up a nice stogie, but just have fun!!!!!

In advance, I wish everyone the best, and I'll be in GreeDland waving at you from the shore.

Oh yeah, here's a map, so you can find me!!!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiYzCKhww4ZEGPHN7lFrm_157rrfBNx ctuCAc9HP-YwteGuZbgTQ

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdftrtRRDwhTClpd8V8p7QjiFOn66m9 RcfYXMAstV_83KNcE8xbA

Bronson
01-23-2013, 01:49 PM
Well there's L, H, MB, Mal, T, An....... I could be here all day...... But do what the OP said as there is more to life than tapping a screen

dj maj
01-23-2013, 01:51 PM
dont blame you bro BFB was exhausting relieved when it was over and now another one in 22days -.-

Tctiger
01-23-2013, 03:11 PM
"Addicted" "habit" isn't it a bit late for that pj ? You must have got pretty addicted to buy all your trinkets , and you may even have a bit of a thread habit lol
I totally agree though I'm knackered like some of my poor units , please 48 hours max 72 ? Congrats to the mighty pun

Thief
01-23-2013, 03:14 PM
I felt a sigh of relief wash over me at the end of Battle for Brazill....it was replaced minutes later with anxiety of another 5 day event only 22days away.....

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-23-2013, 03:16 PM
"Addicted" "habit" isn't it a bit late for that pj ? You must have got pretty addicted to buy all your trinkets , and you may even have a bit of a thread habit lol
I totally agree though I'm knackered like some of my poor units , please 48 hours max 72 ? Congrats to the mighty pun

Okay, you got me.

I gotta fess up, bro.

I have also hired a guy that plays for me, 8 hours a day.

If you think that's bad, we got a guy that sends his assistant to buy iTunes cards in $10K or $20K bulk loads.

Then she has to load those numbers into his account, and finally buys the trinkets for him.

Wanna guess which one?

I'll never tell.

NakedCherryPie
01-23-2013, 03:17 PM
I can't do this again.

Corsair
01-23-2013, 03:18 PM
15 to 19 is likely four days, not five, but still two days too long. If Gree doesn't change it, the players will do so, again. We know who to call.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-23-2013, 03:19 PM
I can't do this again.

Then, WE won't do this again.

LOL :o

threefellow
01-23-2013, 03:26 PM
Okay, you got me.

I gotta fee up, bro.

If you think that's bad, we got a guy that sends his assistant to buy iTunes cards in $10K or $20K bulk loads.

Then she has to load those numbers into his account, and finally buys the trinkets for him.

Wanna guess which one?

I'll never tell.

Stop it PJ! You are killing me. Just fell down. Rolling on the floor and I can't get up!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-23-2013, 04:45 PM
Stop it PJ! You are killing me. Just fell down. Rolling on the floor and I can't get up!

Now, now, now, it is kinda funny, ain't it?

tbyeah
01-23-2013, 04:50 PM
Okay, you got me.

I gotta fess up, bro.

Wanna guess which one?

I'll never tell.

I'm honestly not sure if this is a joke/sarcasm or not.

MonkeyPuppy2012
01-23-2013, 06:06 PM
Love it

Hope she is hot!!!!

King little fruit fly
01-23-2013, 06:14 PM
I can't do this again.

Yeah, the prizes don't justify the time I spent. I want that 5 days of my life back. :D

King little fruit fly
01-23-2013, 06:17 PM
I have told my faction, I will help them build and prepare for GreeDland.

But, no way I will play for 5 days.

If I play, which is hard, because my team is so darn nice to me; it'll only be for 48 hours.

Gree can hold a 5 day event, if they wish.

It is, after all, their doggone game.

But, I will only play the first 48, or the last 48; one way or another!

This has been fun, but I will not become addicted, or make this a habit.

Play with your kids, spend time with your special loved one (or six dozen, if your name is Bronson, because dude got it going on like that, yo'; know I'm saying), visit a museum, workout, eat a fine dinner, drink some good wine, swill some cheap rum (yeah, its true), fire up a nice stogie, but just have fun!!!!!

In advance, I wish everyone the best, and I'll be in GreeDland waving at you from the shore.

Oh yeah, here's a map, so you can find me!!!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiYzCKhww4ZEGPHN7lFrm_157rrfBNx ctuCAc9HP-YwteGuZbgTQ

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdftrtRRDwhTClpd8V8p7QjiFOn66m9 RcfYXMAstV_83KNcE8xbA

PJ, you forgot to draw Greedy HQ on that map, the place for the final battle per the addiction to kick. :rolleyes::D

Jhenry02
01-23-2013, 06:22 PM
I spent most of the event sick or in the hospital. 5 day event is too long.
Again i could see friday noon to Sunday midnight, 60 hours. But 5 days!!!
Too long.

-J

King little fruit fly
01-23-2013, 06:29 PM
Henry, 2 days at the most is enough for this kind of intensive battle. :)

Elastic Earl
01-23-2013, 06:55 PM
I spent most of the event sick or in the hospital. 5 day event is too long.
Too long.

-J

Sorry to hear that J. Speedy recovery bro.

V

Q Raider
01-23-2013, 08:49 PM
Why does it have to be done in a single timeframe?

Eg: Run two 24 hour events over two weekends.

Generik79
01-24-2013, 03:19 AM
PJ nailed it....except the (hopefully sarcastic) hiring someone to play and sending a professional woman (uhm) to buy iTunes cards. This is nuts. Take a breath GREE! Most adults who earn enough to pay you won't abide having their real lives consumed over time by your fantastic sim game. Nor will they have those jobs anymore to pay your bounties (unless you are a game player for PJ, then I guess you have 8 hours work a day until the world is dominated).

To use the pedestrian nomenclature from many recent MW walls: wake up GLEE or this fraction thing won't make it!

commander Don
01-24-2013, 03:49 AM
5 day event is too long.
Too long.

-J

If its any longer than the weekend its ridiculous, people do work and have families and even if the dont they would like to have thefe brain intact!

Yo_Mama
01-24-2013, 04:06 AM
pJ always says that he will only play on his terms, but GREE knows that he will always play what they offer!!! Talk is cheap!! GREE doesn't care what PJ says cause they know he has an addiction that will ALWAYS give in!! GREE will be like let's make some more $$ this quarter. "I know we will have a 5 day event so PJ can get us that new record, pay for dinner and put a down payment on a new mansion!!!!" Capital L Loser!!

Yo_Mama
01-24-2013, 04:08 AM
GREE smash records and have a 10 day event!! PJ wants to give you some more money!! Make the resets 500 gold!!! PJ will pay it aka cherrypie!!

1brent1
01-24-2013, 04:11 AM
I felt a sigh of relief wash over me at the end of Battle for Brazill....it was replaced minutes later with anxiety of another 5 day event only 22days away.....

Totally 2nd that!! Ill be divorced! Our whole Faction would! Our Members all had to tell their wifes and kids that they have diarrhea real bad the past 5 days to get more alone time in the bathroom.

Please change to 2 days cause I'm not going to do that to myself again, specially every 3 weeks.

Dutchie
01-24-2013, 04:41 AM
PJ,

I know that the Battle for Greenland splash screen states 5 days, but as ever, these splash screens are subject to change as with the last WD event splash screen. I am sure that CJ54 has picked up on what we, their customers, are saying and they will make the necessary changes to make this event even more enjoyable.

I am glad that the top 3 factions decided to call it a truce for the last couple of days of the event to send a message to GREE that they would only understand... money! I am sure that the revenues generated declined heavily in the last 2 days and hopefully they will accept that it is far too long for such high intensity gameplay.

So thank you PUN, Ferr's Emperors and Super Faction for making this decision that should hopefully get GREE to come to the right decision. Also congratulations to these 3 factions for claiming the top 3 places with those monster WD points.

Yo_Mama
01-24-2013, 04:47 AM
Dutchie, don't forget to breath while u r down there!!! Hope u at least brought your knee pads lol

Dutchie
01-24-2013, 04:50 AM
Dutchie, don't forget to breath while u r down there!!! Hope u at least brought your knee pads lol

Sit and swivel you little pathetic troll!

Speed ump
01-24-2013, 05:02 AM
Wow, these dummies are keeping me busy. I've been anointing a lot of trolls lately. Yo mama i do hereby by the powers invested in me by me anoint you forum troll. All decent and good forum members will now shun and ignore your words. You are dead to the community. Goodbye.

CplJC
01-24-2013, 05:04 AM
It should be Friday to Sunday night. enuff said.

HGF69
01-24-2013, 05:29 AM
5 days is a joke, what happened to Gree taking feedback from the poll suggesting shorter wars.

Poopenshire
01-24-2013, 05:37 AM
I got a headache already.

threefellow
01-24-2013, 08:41 AM
Wow, these dummies are keeping me busy. I've been anointing a lot of trolls lately. Yo mama i do hereby by the powers invested in me by me anoint you forum troll. All decent and good forum members will now shun and ignore your words. You are dead to the community. Goodbye.
Speedy...apparently trolling will not get you banned from this forum...you need to post something which
is NOT in the best interest of Gree Corp...and may have some negative impact on their money laundering
scheme...oops meant money making scheme...have to be careful here...we don't want to loose threefellow.

Dutchie
01-24-2013, 08:44 AM
Speedy...apparently trolling will not get you banned from this forum...you need to post something which
is NOT in the best interest of Gree Corp...and may have some negative impact on their money laundering
scheme...oops meant money making scheme...have to be careful here...we don't want to loose threefellow.

ROFL... I just gone and wet my pants... naughty threefellow for making me laugh so hard ;)

Yo_Mama
01-24-2013, 10:24 AM
Wow must be one of PJ's "head" officers lol Goodbye!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-24-2013, 12:22 PM
Wow must be one of PJ's "head" officers lol Goodbye!!I resist my urges to say, have a nice day.

Forty9
01-24-2013, 02:25 PM
You only get one shot at life. Kids grow up quickly. Don't let your ego trade your life and time with your kids for an app. I promise you one day you'll look back at yourself and you'll cringe.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-24-2013, 04:17 PM
You only get one shot at life. Kids grow up quickly. Don't let your ego trade your life and time with your kids for an app. I promise you one day you'll look back at yourself and you'll cringe.

Look back, NEVER look back.

Kids?

Check, they're adults.

Grandkids?

Check, some have kids, too.

That means I'm a great-grandfather.

Naw, no need to look back.

Nothing back there to see, been there, done that.

I'm just looking ahead to the few years I have left here, and then the comes eternity.

Just living the dream, bro, living the dream.

No regrets here, not a one.