PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to ALL of our winners and participants!

Pages : [1] 2

CJ54
01-23-2013, 01:27 PM
I'd like to extend a huge congratulations to everyone who participated in WD, and to all who won. This was the most epic thing we've ever done in-game, and it was amazing seeing everyone take part.

We're currently dispensing prizes, and I'll see if I can get a winners list pulled from the data for display purposes.

Again, congrats to all our winners and thank you everyone for participating.

dj maj
01-23-2013, 01:28 PM
thanks CJ and GREE team was fun and looking forward to the next WD event

Sillybeans
01-23-2013, 01:29 PM
O.o can u post minimum WD points for each rank?

Yo_Mama
01-23-2013, 01:29 PM
That was one long ass event!! I need sleep and $$ to pay my bills!!

Milspec1
01-23-2013, 01:30 PM
Can't wait to get our prizes and to see the list thanks

NakedCherryPie
01-23-2013, 01:30 PM
Do the prize boosts work? :D

General Soviet
01-23-2013, 01:31 PM
Thanks CJ, can't wait for our prizes!

Blackstone
01-23-2013, 01:32 PM
CJ nice job with support today. All hands on deck, lol.

Ferr
01-23-2013, 01:33 PM
I'd like to extend a huge congratulations to everyone who participated in WD, and to all who won. This was the most epic thing we've ever done in-game, and it was amazing seeing everyone take part.

We're currently dispensing prizes, and I'll see if I can get a winners list pulled from the data for display purposes.

And thank you again CJ.
On behalf of about all of us payers please see to it that the event is shortened. We saw it is scheduled for 5 days again. Dont do this!
On behalf of my faction pls give us the individual WD stats. We have never seen them and need them badly.
Yours

MerlinBlack
01-23-2013, 01:34 PM
They'll work....on the back end....invisibly.....sometimes......trust us!

Chuck Nuts
Thanks for the communication, CJ. Much better than leaving us all to the whims of the rumor mill.

Tanner
Second Ferr's request for individual stats and 24-36 hour time frame.

Poopenshire
01-23-2013, 01:36 PM
Is anyone else as tired as me?

CJ I owe you huge thanks for helping pull this back together.

Milspec1
01-23-2013, 01:37 PM
CJ - Question

If we add people to our faction between now and when you give out the prizes will those people get them as well if they were not onboard while we were at war?

Bronson
01-23-2013, 01:38 PM
Well done to everyone who played it in the right spirit, these 5 days have dragged on to long but now we can finally have a rest.

Web323
01-23-2013, 01:39 PM
It should be just as long as the PVP event...5 days was grueling with mass losses of units

Ganja
01-23-2013, 01:39 PM
@CJ sent you a PM please see... Also thanks for the quick turn around of the prizes that is awesome!!!

spitfire
01-23-2013, 01:41 PM
It was fun and hectic but another started so soon??? I think you guys at GREE are rushing this one. Greenland event shouldn't start so quick. We still can't leave factions even after the Greenland event started? This sucks but oh well grats to the pirates and everyone else

MerlinBlack
01-23-2013, 01:42 PM
It should be just as long as the PVP event...5 days was grueling with mass losses of units
Especially with the mysterious new unit death frequency.

Web323
01-23-2013, 01:42 PM
No rewards yet for my faction

Dhusagar
01-23-2013, 01:43 PM
Second Ferr's request for individual stats and 24-36 hour time frame.

Third Ferr's request for individual stats.

spitfire
01-23-2013, 01:44 PM
Oh wait nevermind, 22 days till event starts, thank god for that

Kjctnorris
01-23-2013, 01:44 PM
Seriously man... Five days? Again? I'm tired just thinking about it.

trickpat16
01-23-2013, 01:47 PM
As far as timing, I'd recomment start at noon EST on Friday through Sunday evening (8pm EST).

trickpat16
01-23-2013, 01:51 PM
Which individual WD stats are you referring to? For my faction, I could see our WD points and win/loss ratio.

Hivesy
01-23-2013, 01:51 PM
What Ferr said, two times!

Sugarymama
01-23-2013, 01:52 PM
Seriously man... Five days? Again? I'm tired just thinking about it.

I agree wholeheartedly..:(

BigD@wg
01-23-2013, 01:53 PM

The assault bear and guerrilla striker still don't work so I wouldn't count on these working either! As someone else said earlier... Sure they work, trust is key! Lol

elangomatt
01-23-2013, 01:53 PM
I'll third (4th? 10th?) the sentiment that this event was way too long. I don't think it should be any longer than 48 hours.

That being said thanks for working through as many issues as possible during the event and getting the most critical ones fixed. I hope that the rest of the bugs are fixed before Greenland, particularly the one where our faction stats on the main screen weren't working.

Vertex
01-23-2013, 01:57 PM
Thanks CJ for putting everything together and the super fast communication!

Agent Orange
01-23-2013, 01:58 PM
Also agree with a shortened time battle. 48 hours is plenty of time. Thanks CJ for getting back to us so quickly!

Tech2
01-23-2013, 02:03 PM
And thank you again CJ.
On behalf of about all of us payers please see to it that the event is shortened. We saw it is scheduled for 5 days again. Dont do this!
On behalf of my faction pls give us the individual WD stats. We have never seen them and need them badly.
Yours

My sentiments exactly on the length of this event... It makes no sense to us, the players. I see how Gree looks at it but you must find a middleground. 48hrs or max 72hrs is all we will put up with and still enjoy it.

Thanks,
Sidtech

Gritix
01-23-2013, 02:03 PM
Really enjoyed this event placed top 25 as well, thanks to everyone that let this work and will be looking forward to Greenland!!

baddog_to
01-23-2013, 02:04 PM
The assault bear and guerrilla striker still don't work so I wouldn't count on these working either! As someone else said earlier... Sure they work, trust is key! Lol

I sure didn't think my assault bear did any heavy lifting either. Trust?

jobadass
01-23-2013, 02:04 PM
Thanks CJ! Awesome job and great event! Very pleased with the way everything went. It got screwy for a while but you guys sorted it out quickly!

Looking forward to seeing our actual rank and those prizes in our inventory!

johnold
01-23-2013, 02:06 PM
As far as timing, I'd recomment start at noon EST on Friday through Sunday evening (8pm EST).

does not sound correct towards those who live in europe....

BigD@wg
01-23-2013, 02:10 PM
I sure didn't think my assault bear did any heavy lifting either. Trust?

Yes you must trust Gree when they tell you it works. We can't see the boost in our stats. It doesn't show in the new attack points when you PVP. So other than trusting what else is there?!? Their former employee tested and confirmed the bear didnt work. Just to be clear. They don't work!

Mudphud
01-23-2013, 02:14 PM
Thanks CJ. We appreciate all the hard work from the GREE team and developers.

Sumiala
01-23-2013, 02:18 PM
does not sound correct towards those who live in europe....

I live in Europe.
Sounds fine to me.

I have a full time job, so don't care much for fighting outwith the weekend.

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-23-2013, 02:24 PM
Is anyone else as tired as me?

CJ I owe you huge thanks for helping pull this back together.

Yes I'm ready for bed right now and its only about 5:30pm lolol

Milspec1
01-23-2013, 02:28 PM
Don't believe I'll play anything more than 48 hours, it's just too much, not fun anymore

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-23-2013, 02:32 PM
Okay, listen up, friends, enemies, and neutrals:

Several weeks ago, CJ became the face of Gree.

I told you that CJ was personable, professional, and a man of his word.

Some of you, well you know, now you have seen how wonderful it is to interact with a gentleman.

CJ is never vindictive, he doesn't take things personally, and understands authority is not be used just because you can.

That said, thank you CJ, you acquitted yourself admirably.

Your actions have spoken louder than your words, but you have always kept your word.

On behalf of myself and the rest of our motley little crew, thank you.

I offer you one bit of wisdom for you to discuss with your "crew", too.

Please, please, please shorten the event to no more than two days (three at the most).

Please shorten the battle time to 20 or 30 minutes.

Finally, allow more hits per "full health", I suggest 16, maybe 12, no fewer than 8.

Reduce the price of gold refills to 5 or 10, and I can promise you my little crew will fight more battles.

That means, we will spend more gold.

The more accessible you make this event, the more people that will participate.

Once more, thank you, Chris for a very well executed event.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTczAUVXAwHHyiqGdZuMTry0Y478vu54 WMwxgJ8kM8WUV1ysHDmYA

El Cid
01-23-2013, 02:33 PM
CJ, a big thank to you and the support team for bringing such a great event! And the whole thing ran pretty smoothly too.
We definately had a blast over the past 5 days. Now we all need to sleep and start eating again :D

And I will repeat what others have said; 5 days is way too long. It was originally planned to be a 72 hours event and it should be changed in that format for the next events.

Again, thank you for listening to your fellow forum members!!!

Vertex
01-23-2013, 02:35 PM

Some of you, well you know, now you have seen how wonderful it is to interact with a gentleman.

CJ is never vindictive, he doesn't take things personally, and understands authority is not be used just because you can.

Your actions have spoken louder than your words, but you have always kept your word.

Please, please, please shorten the event to no more than two days (three at the most).

Please shorted the battle times to 20 or 30 minutes.

Finally, allow more hits per "full health", I suggest 10, perhaps 8.

Reduce the price of gold refills to 5 or 10, and I can promise you my little crew will fight more battles.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTczAUVXAwHHyiqGdZuMTry0Y478vu54 WMwxgJ8kM8WUV1ysHDmYA

Elegantly stated. Absolutely agree with every word.

Bob_55
01-23-2013, 02:37 PM
Thank's CJ, should the next battle have 48 hours and begin Friday to finish Sunday, lots of workers that can't play in weeks.

48 hours that's what we wanted. You know we have a life too.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-23-2013, 02:38 PM
Yes you must trust Gree when they tell you it works. We can't see the boost in our stats. It doesn't show in the new attack points when you PVP. So other than trusting what else is there?!? Their former employee tested and confirmed the bear didnt work. Just to be clear. They don't work!

No way, dawg, why you be said that?

Man, that really be tooked me downer.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCMvofpjwamgPd1GCsw4GidnsGloSlA rroJN98GHU4IhB499hg

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgOWRosxO5dhRG5rA-RDCnxApw1dAxbld70c1UpXK4IQRKdb6B

Joe Op
01-23-2013, 02:40 PM
Thanks CJ for your comment! This is customer oriented! Really!

But for next WD please don't let it run for that long, 48h is enough. It was a very hard time! No sleep, being on the game during work to much, battery was always on minimum, wife and kids unhappy. Please don't run it for five days again! I can't live for the game alone, i'm not unemployed. Thanks to gree for understanding, I think I speak up for many of us.

But overall a massiv, awesome event!! Thanks gree for creating it! I understand that it's like building a new game! Great job, clap clap clap!

Cheers

Ramshutu
01-23-2013, 02:43 PM

Please shorted the battle times to 20 or 30 minutes.

Finally, allow more hits per "full health", I suggest 10, perhaps 8.

Amen PJ.

I've got to say, CJ, that you've done really well. I think considering everything that has been going on, and the size of the event, you have managed our expectations here very well.

We've been kept informed, serious issues have been noted and explained (some fixed pretty fast too!), you've been fair, fast and done exactly what we've been wanting for the last six months or so and more. It's been refreshing!

Please accept some Ultra kudos from someone who knows a little about what this sort of thing takes. Have a few beers, and don't take it too personally when the never ending complaint conga line starts up again in about 24 hours :) (there is always one more super high critical ulta top priority issue that the player base demands to be fixed!)

Sabo
01-23-2013, 02:46 PM
Thanks CJ, it was a great event. I echo everyone regarding the time frame for the event. 5 days is 3 too many!

Thanks

Milspec1
01-23-2013, 02:51 PM
Has anyone seen any prizes yet? Just curious

sacromyces
01-23-2013, 02:56 PM
Well hopefully the 5 day event has given them a chance to get all the bugs out of the event for a smooth sailing 48-72 hr Greenland wd event.

Web323
01-23-2013, 02:57 PM
@ Milspec.....not yet.

Safe bet they will have another gold sale before the Battle

Steven536
01-23-2013, 02:58 PM
This was a fun event. My faction is really starting to gel. Looking forward to the next one.

-@'DK'@-
01-23-2013, 02:59 PM
1 of all, Thanks for a nerve wrecking finish of the event, I have to buy myself a new set of nails :) 2. CJ, The event was too long, it was fun in the beginning 2-3 days, then it kind of got a bit boring, just until the last 6 hours. The event shouldn't last no longer than 48 - 72 hours at the max! And the time it took to regenerate health, NOT spending gold, gave you a max of 7 shots per war. 25 gold to replenish your health should not be more than 10 gold max - cause lots and lots of others would have spent more gold if it was cheaper. Great event !! But toooooooo long :(

domigod
01-23-2013, 03:05 PM
Can we please have the event a little longer though? I was only just getting in to it after 5 days and then I found the buy gold button. I suggest 30 day wars. Battles were a little short at an hour too, maybe 3 hours? It gives me a reason to sit on the bog at work that little bit longer.

Great event and looking forward to the next!

Kjctnorris
01-23-2013, 03:09 PM
Can we please have the event a little longer though? I was only just getting in to it after 5 days and then I found the buy gold button. I suggest 30 day wars. Battles were a little short at an hour too, maybe 3 hours? It gives me a reason to sit on the bog at work that little bit longer.

Great event and looking forward to the next!Bite your tongue dude.

brian14
01-23-2013, 03:22 PM
When will we get prizes?

nic4msu
01-23-2013, 03:27 PM
okay, listen up, friends, enemies, and neutrals:

Several weeks ago, cj became the face of gree.

I told you that cj was personable, professional, and a man of his word.

Cj is never vindictive, he doesn't take things personally, and understands authority is not be used just because you can.

That said, thank you cj, you acquitted yourself admirably.

Finally, allow more hits per "full health", i suggest 16, maybe 12, no fewer than 8.

Reduce the price of gold refills to 5 or 10, and i can promise you my little crew will fight more battles.

Once more, thank you, chris for a very well executed event.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:and9gctczauvxawhhyiqgdzumtry0y478vu54 wmwxgj8km8wuv1yshdmya

Ditto - every word, perfection!

Davian Hax
01-23-2013, 03:27 PM
Thanks to CJ and techies for maintaining this epic event! Good job guys. Let's hope the executives upstairs give u pay rises. My faction keeps asking me about the prizes. I would like to able to tell them, they are all excited about Greenland now. I think my faction is full of coffee monsters lol! Please can u tell us an ETA on our prize units? So that daddy can calm his monsters down.

Zulu Foxtrot 3 spaces left!

Corsair
01-23-2013, 03:31 PM
Many thanks to CJ and crew for some long hours.

Everything PJ said, and George before him, and many others, is exactly right. Shorter war, shorter battles, more hits on the bar and/or drop the cost and/or add a cash option. Oh, and enhancement request, add a place where you can see your current rank. We shouldn't have to guess at that the whole event. Of course, this is something that some factions don't need since they are always at the top. ;)

Acid Reflux
01-23-2013, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the fun event. It was a bit long, but very entertaining.

CplJC
01-23-2013, 03:45 PM
Please work on matching factions and their skills more properly...Besides that thanks for the free fun to those of us who do not pay.

Speed ump
01-23-2013, 03:48 PM
add one more to that list, acyually you can every single person in our faction, and every single person i have spoken to. we all want this thing to be shorter. the time is too much and too grueling. more hits for each refill, and much quicker regen times. 4 hits twice each battle for free players is not right. id rather watch them get a few points on us. it will even out in the end, and it keeps the action rolling. regen time should be more like 5 to 8 minutes or so before the bonus. and we maxed out the regen bonus. i cant imagine what its like for the ones that could not afford that.it will make for higher scores, more fun. some of the battles were like watching paint dry. i dont mind it being evened up a little bit in favor of the other teams. breeds more competition.

sgt spanks
01-23-2013, 03:50 PM
The event was great! Good to see so much participation! We were top 1000 for a while.... :L

Waiting on prizes!

HolloW_Dan
01-23-2013, 03:51 PM
So do we have a date when all the prizes will be distributed, and when we will know if and where we placed?

Also I agree with several people, the event was a bit too long, but the battles were way too short. I vote for longer individual battles (2-3 hours), but more like a 72 hour event. It's very hard to coordinate with people all over the world, to be logged in at the same time for such a short battle. We were lucky to get 3-4 people in each battle (though I can say my faction was quite unorganized lol)

Also, yes I would have spent more money on gold if it wasn't so costly to restore your energy, if it was 10 gold, you would have gotten me to purchase another bag of gold so I could keep fighting, instead I only used gold once during the entire event.

Aside from that, the event was pretty cool (once the points started actually working lol) And I'm glad you are posting the dates for the events in the next WD.

Any factions that were in the top 100 looking for a new recruit? 133/major/40000attack/40000defense

Thief
01-23-2013, 03:53 PM
And thank you again CJ.
Yours

Like Ferr i would also like to see 48hour or maybe 72 hour event. It's too painful for that many days with no sleep :P In all seriousness we have lives outside of MW.

More importnatly please provide the Individual WD stats ASAP. I personally care about getting this before the prizes...although i'm sure i'm in the minority on that one.

Mcdoc
01-23-2013, 04:01 PM
Did I miss the List of winners somewhere? We know we made the top 25 - but we don't know if we were #21 or #24 & how close the numbers were?" Also - our faction did not get the Privilege of seeing individual player totals for wins / losses / WD points contributed to the team - VERY important in sorting out the teams. Thanks !

Coldjoey
01-23-2013, 04:14 PM
Can we please have the event a little longer though? I was only just getting in to it after 5 days and then I found the buy gold button. I suggest 30 day wars. Battles were a little short at an hour too, maybe 3 hours? It gives me a reason to sit on the bog at work that little bit longer.Great event and looking forward to the next!Yeah this, apart from the lavatory comment. I worked with a great crew, made some new friends and didn't want the event to end.

Toughy
01-23-2013, 04:16 PM
Big thanks to CJ. And congratulations to everyone.....

Totally agree that 5 days event is too long. I think 48 hours is more manageable for most of us!

Philsbase
01-23-2013, 04:26 PM
Thanks CJ and a big thanks to the support team at Gree

Am with the rest at 72 hours for the next event

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk114/katiephil/MWsig_zpsfb9ecbdb.jpg

Kukamungy KracKa
01-23-2013, 04:45 PM
What is the guesstimated wait time to actually receive our rewards and world domination status?

kyljoy
01-23-2013, 04:55 PM
Please shorten the event. If not, finish it on the weekend. Mid week was a killer.

Defence
01-23-2013, 05:00 PM
Instead of being a monthly event, wars should be made a part of being in a faction.

1. A faction should be able to declare war at any time. WD's are counted monthly, and the rewards are distributed. Gold should be cheaper, and wars should be longer. This might increase the value of timing declarations, giving factions a chance to make plans and follow them.

2. Make WD's a currency. This will give the smaller factions an incentive to keep waring. Also a reason to keep spending gold. WD's could perhaps be spent on a separate skill-tree.

JCS-Chairman
01-23-2013, 05:06 PM
@CJ Thanks for the hardware. Everything looks good. I wish you could help me with a Gold Vault that still has not been given to me since Christmas Day. I would like to take advantage of those crates. Again, thanks to you and your team.

Gritix
01-23-2013, 05:08 PM
Are we expecting these rewards sometime in are lifetime or what, just wondering I'm not irritated or anything just excited thats all :D

andy_xyz2004
01-23-2013, 05:11 PM
I just got my 3 units, Thanks CJ for great works,

Addition: and thanks again for my faction rider

Generik79
01-23-2013, 05:12 PM
Thanks CJ and a big thanks to the support team at Gree

Am with the rest at 72 hours for the next event

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk114/katiephil/MWsig_zpsfb9ecbdb.jpg

Phil. Congrats man! You had more WD points than my entire faction and we are virtually sure we are in the top 100. (I say virtually because we don't know if the leaderboard was right, don't know if it gave us all the points we earned, etc., etc., you know the drill with WD so far.) What I'm wondering, in all seriousness to help growing players like me understand what it takes: how much would you estimate, roughly, at 20% off on average say, it costs to get that many points. I have to aim high!

Gritix
01-23-2013, 05:12 PM
OMG thanks just got 3 of each :D :D

Vile Lynn
01-23-2013, 05:18 PM
Congratulations to HTC!! 50-0!!
...and Congrats to all the winners! Great job, great fun!!

Had a blast! Special thanks to all HTC who are all passionate MW players & special friends! lol, very special! *wink*
I'm going thru withdraw pains, but all of you guys in HTC make it worth the sleepless nights & staving days! Thanks for the memories & looking forward to many more to come! :)

CJ - Top Modding! Thanks for the updates & being there for us :) Great job to you as well!!

stealyourface
01-23-2013, 05:27 PM
Fun event, but too long for a monthly event, maybe two times a year, every month will be draining, too difficult spilling into the week.

Wufnu
01-23-2013, 05:30 PM
Anyone have the prize list? It's been pulled down and I never bothered to get a screenshot.

Thanks!

Opinvu
01-23-2013, 05:31 PM

Finally, allow more hits per "full health", I suggest 16, maybe 12, no fewer than 8.

Agree and ditto the suggestions.

iamnasty
01-23-2013, 05:32 PM
And thank you again CJ.
Yours

CJ, thank you for the WD BFB.
Very very much agreed with Ferr, PLEASE shorten the next event !!! Don't think i can go through another 5 days WD event AGAIN !!!

cheers:D

Kern Black Ops
01-23-2013, 05:32 PM
We did it. My faction Black Ops made it into the top 25 on this last event!! We are recruiting right now. We e have 4 openings right now. We are looking for good players that are willing to contribute and communicate. Message me at my ID 874-523-668 or check out Black Ops at 895-113-363.

Kern

Vile Lynn
01-23-2013, 05:41 PM
Amen PJ.

I've got to say, CJ, that you've done really well. I think considering everything that has been going on, and the size of the event, you have managed our expectations here very well.

We've been kept informed, serious issues have been noted and explained (some fixed pretty fast too!), you've been fair, fast and done exactly what we've been wanting for the last six months or so and more. It's been refreshing!

Please accept some Ultra kudos from someone who knows a little about what this sort of thing takes. Have a few beers, and don't take it too personally when the never ending complaint conga line starts up again in about 24 hours :) (there is always one more super high critical ulta top priority issue that the player base demands to be fixed!)

Amen! Here, here! I second this comment!
Great job, CJ! :)

JMC
01-23-2013, 05:45 PM

Agreed, CJ has always been the most reliable, quickest to answer with quality content and has always done a good job despite having so many people to tend to. Good job on the event.

Also agree with the idea to make attacks cost less health. This was a very gold dependent event and it was far too expensive for many people. Probably to the point where no one was spending gold on the awards or units, but spending gold just to have bragging rights as the cost outweighed the rewards in the end. 5 days at that didn't help and i know many just relaxed and decided not to compete anymore after the third day as it was draining their pockets.

Something i assumed might be true was that if i could find a player in the rivals list whose faction i was at war with, regular attacks might add WD points. The use of stamina in the event would of been great and allowed free players to participate more.

This is the first event of it's kind and as I recall you guys were open to feedback on ideas to improve the next event. Take some of the suggestions here into consideration and thanks again for the fun event.

Ninjasasquatch
01-23-2013, 05:59 PM
Did anyone else see that on the victory screen or did I dream it all?

iamnasty
01-23-2013, 06:09 PM

You must have been away for quite some time, this is an old subject !!!!

cheers:D

Lost_Souls:)
01-23-2013, 06:15 PM

Whats this bull sh*it about top 42 factions get a grand prize, we been seeing that since that long @ss brazil battle began.I suggest you give what ever the grand prize is.

Any way i would like to give a big thanks to all our members except Dawkinator (Leach) in our Faction who gave all their money, time and effort to win this. This event was all about money, Basically we bought our way to top 25.

Congratulation to the faction who bought brazil, superfaction wasnt so super even though super girl begged one of our members for day to join, which he did at the end.

Also to our rival you know who you are, did you love the beatings you got. Now begging to join us, snakes will always be snakes. Grass wasn't so green on the other side:) I thought you guys spend thousands a week and you couldn't afford to get more than 2M Points, its interesting how you managed to get maxed out.

Congratulations to Dogs of Gree. Fell sorry for the Faction that was fighting for 10th place but missed out, Never mind next time you could do it all over again.

Gree shorten the days, 5 days is taking the piss. We all got work and other stuff to do.

CJ54
01-23-2013, 06:19 PM
Hey all, we're having a bit of a wrestling match with the rewards script at the moment, we'll have the prizes out as soon as that gets resolved. Just a heads up.

Elastic Earl
01-23-2013, 06:23 PM
CJ, I was dissappointed with the early launch and the functionality of the game the first day.

Your team did a great job improving it by the end of the event. I hope you purposefully created the length to help work out the kinks. Very nice work overall. Congratulations. We loved it.

Please listen to Ferr, PJ and all your other customers pleading on this thread. It was WAY too LONG. We have lives outside this game and you will lose customers if it stays the way it is. Certainly I cannot do Friday to Tuesday for Greenland.

Cheers

MonkeyPuppy2012
01-23-2013, 06:25 PM
Here is my 2 cents.

Battles for countries need to stay around 48 hours (5 days way way to long)

Shorted the battle time.. an hour is way to long, everyone cycles at the same time.
What about a 30 minute or 25 minute battle time.

4 hits per health bar is too little, and the 25 gold refill is too high
Regen rate needs to be quicker, and could depend on success rate... just a thought.

Gold refill should be an unusual number... 6,7,8 gold and falls the more you spend.
or increases the more you spend.

I think Pirate Justice's post was well worded and I agree.

Also want to say I like CJ's communication, responsiveness, attitude, and a less heavy hand much better than what we experienced in the past.

GOOD JOB!

General Sir
01-23-2013, 06:26 PM
I can verify the the prize boosts do indeed work.

nic4msu
01-23-2013, 06:28 PM
Hey all, we're having a bit of a wrestling match with the rewards script at the moment, we'll have the prizes out as soon as that gets resolved. Just a heads up.

Thanks for the update, CJ, and for working to try to distribute everything so quickly. Will there in fact be a full list of faction rankings provided? The ranges are so broad that it's hard to know where anyone stands. I can only imagine that with awards given to the top 10,000 factions that list would be daunting to prepare and post, but we LOVE our rankings!

ertrifo
01-23-2013, 06:28 PM
This isn't easy as your Sunday might be someone else's Monday as there might be 18 hours difference between PST time and other countries!

SWB
01-23-2013, 06:29 PM

Thanks.

Looking forward to it

alaskavet
01-23-2013, 06:30 PM
CJ,

Thanks for a great game, It has been entertaining.

Thanks for fixing the bugs.

General Sir
01-23-2013, 06:31 PM

First off, congrats to the participants.

Second, Thank you to CJ for the long hours you and your staff put in on this one. You are a class act, honest, and quite prompt in letting us know what's going on. You all did a great job addressing issues and resolving them as they came up.

Finally, I echo the sentiments here. Please shorten the duration to no more than two days, shorted the duration of battles(30 minutes or less would be more reasonable) and please reduce the cost of refills. With these tweaks the World Domination events will remain a roaring success.

Thank you once again, CJ.

Good Day.

King little fruit fly
01-23-2013, 06:48 PM
CJ, the BFD-3 Fighting Vehicle is not in our faction members' inventories, we all miss that unit, we get all the other top 100 units though.

Ericinico
01-23-2013, 06:53 PM
Hey all, we're having a bit of a wrestling match with the rewards script at the moment, we'll have the prizes out as soon as that gets resolved. Just a heads up.Anything new? Lol.

general_J
01-23-2013, 06:55 PM

Agree with Pirate Justice well said. I spent way to much, and had to hide in my office to play. To me it needs to be a 24 hr, stay up the whole time no longer than 48. 36 may be best since this is a world game. 25 gold for 4 hits is just wrong. Either make the refill cheaper or give 20 hits per 25 purchase. If you give that many hits you entice the non golders to buy a bunch of hits. In our group, top 10, we had gold players who spent a lot of real money and we had non gold players that got there 4 shot at the beginning, came back 50 mins latter and got 2 more shots.Make the game enjoyable for all. You will make more money in the long run.

andy_xyz2004
01-23-2013, 06:56 PM
CJ, the BFD-3 Fighting Vehicle is not in our faction members' inventories, we all miss that unit, we get all the other top 100 units though.

Me too, only got 3 units,

MADCAT
01-23-2013, 06:57 PM
5 days is too long, 2-3 days will be better.

Wufnu
01-23-2013, 07:04 PM
Me too, only got 3 units,

Andy you have the prize list?

TYR_Rune
01-23-2013, 07:07 PM
Whats taking you so long? No prizes yet?

liuselwyn
01-23-2013, 07:11 PM
Hope you would shorten Battle for Greenland. Brazil was a very tiresome 5 days and to think that Crime City is coming up with its own version Syndicate. Gaps between Brazil and Greenland is short too.

Wufnu
01-23-2013, 07:17 PM
I think we should tighten up the prize tiers a bit also. How about a top 50/100/250/500? It was a lot of fun at the end duking it out to stay in the top 100, and I would imagine it would be the same for the next two levels.

Dudebot121256
01-23-2013, 07:22 PM
How do I know what place my faction was? It doesn't say.

CplJC
01-23-2013, 07:25 PM
Hope you would shorten Battle for Greenland. Brazil was a very tiresome 5 days and to think that Crime City is coming up with its own version Syndicate. Gaps between Brazil and Greenland is short too.
I think it will be 4 days now.

andy_xyz2004
01-23-2013, 07:29 PM
Andy you have the prize list?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44443-What-happened-to-this-picture..

andy_xyz2004
01-23-2013, 07:30 PM
How do I know what place my faction was? It doesn't say.

Have you got the prize ? I dont get it for my llp ...LoL...

Davian Hax
01-23-2013, 07:31 PM
I think we should tighten up the prize tiers a bit also. How about a top 50/100/250/500? It was a lot of fun at the end duking it out to stay in the top 100, and I would imagine it would be the same for the next two levels.
I so agree mate. There are a lot of hard working factions between ranks 100 & 1000. The tighter tiers would make the event a lot more fun.

Zulu Foxtrot - 1 vacancy left

Madcowdave
01-23-2013, 07:38 PM
Thank you for all your hard work CJ. The event started a little rough but finished well. And support was very responsive which was a pleasant surprise, I hope that's the new norm! Congrats to all the winners, I hope you had as much fun as we did.

I'm going to reintroduce myself to my family now.

Dudebot121256
01-23-2013, 07:42 PM
Have you got the prize ? I dont get it for my llp ...LoL...No prize....

gunnydave
01-23-2013, 07:45 PM
I have been purging all the dead weight and trying to recruit a dream team but when will you dispense the prizes so i heal from this chinese disease i have called dragon ass

rmc
01-23-2013, 08:32 PM

Thanks for the update, CJ. And a great event!

Jean marc
01-23-2013, 08:43 PM
CJ,

Thank you very much for all your effort in fixing most of the issue it was expected to encounter some this was not a small fee for sure. this was a long event, everyone in the faction needs sleep now. But are really happy to have participate in this event.. We even did better the expected we finish in the top 1,000 and as per our calculation maybe in the top 500 or better.

So again thanks

TYR_Rune
01-23-2013, 09:09 PM
My alliance is at top-1000 but still no prizes.... What could be the problem here?

And what if I leave my alliance now and join other alliance.. will I still get my prizes from previous alliance? can anyone give me a sure answer?

Kern Black Ops
01-23-2013, 09:35 PM
I loved the event but really would like to see 24 to 48 hour battles. It's really hard to juggle life as well as the job with the game. Other recommendation would be to make the gold buy more hits than just 4. I know the goal of GREE is to make money but I doubt many of us will spend the kind of cash we did this event again. You need to entice the free and low gold players to spend $ on the events IMO. Again I applaud the turn the game has taken by adding factions.

completely agree with this. four attacks isnt quite enough. i will get burnt out and spend too much at this rate. every other month would be nice rather than once a month and a 3 day event instead of 5 days. 5 days is a bit much imo

Chode-Spank
01-23-2013, 09:40 PM
Faction idea rules, i love it. Kind of regretting the ridiculous name I chose now that I communicate a lot more but that's fine, I have fun.

Just came to say we don't have our prizes yet either and ask about whether or not old/new faction members will receive prizes when they do come through. Also where can I see the reward list, I want to make sure we all receive the top 1000 prizes when they drop. Not a complaint at all, just representing my faction here.

Once again you guys did a bang up job this past weekend I had a great sleep deprived time! Love the game.

fuzzlenutz
01-23-2013, 10:12 PM
They'll work....on the back end....invisibly.....sometimes......trust us!

Trust me Gree is working on everybody's backend

Sepi
01-23-2013, 10:15 PM
Thank you all, friends, foes and support alike. I had a blast, can't wait to turn Greenland into Deathland. :)

Fivestars02
01-23-2013, 11:12 PM
Hei CJ is really nice to have the list with the winner team ASAP

Generik79
01-23-2013, 11:28 PM
I am not "sure" any more than anyone can be sure with this wonderful game, but I recall vividly that CJ posted at one point asking us to please stay in our factions till prizes are doled out. If so, don't leave your faction fair weather friends! On the other hand, if you had a bunch of floaters---quick firing squad before the prizes come out!

BTW: We still don't have our Top 100 loot. I'm guessing the dupe script glitch, which seems as widespread as the flu, must have been more serious than originally thought. Very happy to get tomorrow in time for Arctic Chillers. Suggest regular joes dont fight boss till u get your extra firepower.

What a battle. Congrats to all. Our first 4 wars were: PUN, then SuperFaction, then PUN, then SuperFaction again. Later we had Ferr, Ken, & the Mass-Destruction-Bringers (only once thank God). Mixed in some Oxnard destroying us followed by Vodka spiking our drinks. Second to last was SuperFaction again. We are very sore indeed. A few players actually quit because months of unit building was devastated. #ouch

Final notes: agree 100% with PJ, Ferr, and all others regarding logistics like shorter campaign and battles as well as quicker/cheaper refills. Find your price point GREE. Several large spenders have said to me "not going to happen again." Could be overcome with adrenaline in future but I suspect a fair amount mean it. Lets look marathon GREE, not sprint.

FORTIFICATIONS: These suffer from a major deficiency that may be fixed in 2 ways. They are too cheap considering their strength. A level 10 wall took roughly 600-650 gold to take down. That's $40-45 at full price. Yet it costs 80 million to a faction of 50-60 to buy. Makes no sense. This wall should cost a billion or several billion. And each lower level fort only shaved 5000 off the wall, or 60-65 gold. So a level 4 wall costs next to nothing (factions of 1 had several of them) but took 50 hits to bring down. Really?

KH_BG_SPARTAN
01-24-2013, 01:08 AM
I have emailed gree.. And still no reply.. In the last WD event my faction KELLHOUNDS has spewed $100s in the last WD event to get ripped off.. Our point consistantly rolled back , points froze and I had players in 2 factions. You guys whine about cheaters and judging from what iv heard and seen they still get around. I work hard for my money and put it into the things I love my wife, my kids, fishing and this game.. Kellhounds had a real shot in being in the top 100 just to watch our points roll back 200k. I have screen shots of everyone's scores 3 mins before B.O.B ended.. 2nd day into the event points roll back and all players were discouraged to play and further more continued to battle factions just to watch point roll back again.. A large majority of attacks 90% were brought with gold..
Again we as a faction want our points redeemed or gold returned as the points were taken from us so was our gold..
I spewed 2x40% off 1500 gold and 1x 650 gold at $51.99
Just to see the points I earned with it disappear * gree stole my money*
I ask again wat are you guys doin about it.. You guys can check against my name and account profile the money I spent. In fact you guys will even have a log on wat I spent it on.
Kellhounds - 950 329 785
KH_BG_SPARTAN - 141 608 360

Mcdoc
01-24-2013, 01:49 AM
WHERE is the top 100 Faction list? Seems pretty Basic.

We don't know if we're number 24 or number 14 - a list with WD totals would really stir up the competition

Thanks!

mickymacirl
01-24-2013, 02:27 AM
Good point McDoc, I'm sure they are on it! Where did VFF place after?

Sillybeans
01-24-2013, 02:30 AM
We got your such & such from 2000!, your such and such from 4000! then today Ur 906 from 5000! Would have loved to participate more but camper factions... only time participated was when some rogue player attacked then i decided to try for the 5000 since we we're already at war, couldn't do it without help with only 20 allys, 4k atk at the time :mad: nearly x3 that now ¬_¬

mikebarth1955
01-24-2013, 03:17 AM
Don't this beat all.

I went to post on my factions mis-adventures with the faction event, and when I hit the post button, the forum locked up. Apparently, my post disappeared.

Maybe it will reappear, like all of my faction's missing points (around 200,000).

I enjoyed playing B4B, but the problems took a lot of the shine off, and once again, GREE seems to have problems with counting.

Good luck to all of you in Greenland. Send me a postcard.

rambo1
01-24-2013, 03:23 AM
CJ

Please listen to all of the postings about the length of the event. My wife almost made me sleep on the sofa! Probably be in the dog house longer than the event lasted!

Speed ump
01-24-2013, 05:21 AM
I was asked weren't there some prizes for individual players who were top three in the top factions. Once that was mentioned I think I do remember seeing something about that. Anyone have anything on that? What I remember was something written by CJ stating that, not sure that it listed what you would actually get or not. I wasn't worried about what the trinkets were so I really did not pay close attention to it all.

Fivestars02
01-24-2013, 05:30 AM
CJ I remember there was a "special prize " also for the first 42 team....where the prize gone??? We all have participate extensively in the WD and I believe GREE has made a good business out of it so let's the members and team enjoy a bit of reward and a fight had also in the family to not attend the duty ;-)

Roaring Russ
01-24-2013, 06:03 AM
I really enjoyed the battles, something different.

Our faction managed to finish in the top 1000 so we are all waiting for our prizes now.

Do they show up in our inventory when we get them?

Building our faction up for the next event when we will be trying even harder to get into the top 100.

Roaring Russ

Gen CheeBye
01-24-2013, 06:33 AM
Most of the top teams have gotten their loot while we are left wondering when will those in the lower tiers get theirs, if ever at all. 5 days plus many sleepless nights just to break into the top 1000 but at the moment, nothing to show for.

CJ, please do our team some justice and make it appear in our inventory the next time we check it.

Lastly, shorten the friggin battle campaign to 72hrs max so we can all enjoy it more.

Fire Dragon (FDG)

sgt spanks
01-24-2013, 06:44 AM
Have the top tiers gotten their prizes?! Should we expect ours soon!?

njhott
01-24-2013, 06:47 AM
Somebody correct me if I'm mistaken, but I believe the number of battle points awarded is based on your individual att/def points. If you're at 150K att and you attack and win over a rival with say 145K att during a battle, then the points awarded to you and your faction will be exponentially greater than someone with lower att/def points. Don't know if this is really fair, as the pirates will always place in the top 10, by virtue of their stats.

vitus79
01-24-2013, 06:50 AM
Somebody correct me if I'm mistaken, but I believe the number of battle points awarded is based on your individual att/def points. If you're at 150K att and you attack and win over a rival with say 145K att during a battle, then the points awarded to you and your faction will be exponentially greater than someone with lower att/def points. Don't know if this is really fair, as the pirates will always place in the top 10, by virtue of their stats.

i dont think so, lower stats wont do 475-500 damage on a wall, but once it is destroyed everyone gets double amount on BP. stats dont matter on pvp, only wall damage. thats how i see it.

10thSFmedic
01-24-2013, 07:06 AM

CJ, any word on the top 100 List? TY

Chrishan
01-24-2013, 07:27 AM
Hello CJ,

Where would i find the Rewards distribution list please? Beside this i have seen that there are rewards for top 3 players in each faction to be awarded with awards.

CJ , Please shed some lights on this please?

thank you in Advance

XyX

ochr0961
01-24-2013, 07:57 AM
I am wondering where my awards are for this event? I was the top player in my faction and have yet to get my rewards. But I have been doing PvPs and have been fighting a lot of people who have already gotten their rewards.......... so did you just skip us or what?

Master Sergeant
01-24-2013, 08:03 AM
CJ,

A lot of people are asking the same questions:

Where are the awards?

Complete list of winners?

A simple "we're still working on it" would be nice... We don't like being in the dark!

Thanks.

Bombgod
01-24-2013, 08:05 AM

Does anyone know when the top 1000 prizes will be given out, thanks for a great event.

Wufnu
01-24-2013, 08:11 AM

Thankfully you are wrong. We were continuously keeping track of how many points our opponents were giving up and it didn't matter what your a/d or level was it was always about the same no matter who was attacking any given opponent. Wall down was about double vs wall up was the only big factor that we could see.

Wufnu
01-24-2013, 08:30 AM
CJ,

A lot of people are asking the same questions:

Where are the awards?

Complete list of winners?

A simple "we're still working on it" would be nice... We don't like being in the dark!

Thanks.

He should have made this a sticky: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44513-Congratulations-to-ALL-of-our-winners-and-participants!

Give the guy a chance to sleep. I'm sure they burned the midnight candle on this last night. I would put all these prizes on hold if they would investigate and fix the casualty bug first.

nic4msu
01-24-2013, 08:35 AM
I am wondering where my awards are for this event? I was the top player in my faction and have yet to get my rewards. But I have been doing PvPs and have been fighting a lot of people who have already gotten their rewards.......... so did you just skip us or what?

We were Top 100 and don't have them yet either. I was hit just an hour ago I think by someone who still had their 4 sets of everything, so perhaps they are still working to correct that problem before continuing distribution of the remaining prizes.

All I can say is: vault up everyone -- there are some powerful players with 4x their super-powerful units taking the excess prize glitch out for a spin. Funny that the guy who hit me still had to raid my shiny new composite to land an attack. Maybe those units aren't as powerful as we hoped/feared. (Actually, I fully respect the player who hit me. I was fully vaulted so I think his test run was only for BPs and a little fun. No abuse of power going on.)

Ferr
01-24-2013, 08:46 AM
This is to confirm that my faction:
Has not received any prize
Has never seen individual WD stats
Has lost 12 hours of gameplay as we were locked up in gameplay
Has lost much gold as we only made three attacks per full healthbar
Has not received many WD points (we believe 3.5 million) as a result of stupid glitches
Has not received any compensation
Has not received replies on all tickets send in
Etc etc.

Those of you who still think that I or my faction gets a preferential treatment .............
Yours,

Dutchie
01-24-2013, 08:51 AM
This is to confirm that my faction:
Has not received any prize
Has never seen individual WD stats
Has lost 12 hours of gameplay as we were locked up in gameplay
Has lost much gold as we only made three attacks per full healthbar
Has not received many WD points (we believe 3.5 million) as a result of stupid glitches
Has not received any compensation
Has not received replies on all tickets send in
Etc etc.

Those of you who still think that I or my faction gets a preferential treatment .............
Yours,

Hi Ferr,

Indeed I can concur that using the 'Attack Again' button on the Battle Report only gave 3 attacks instead of 4. The only way around it was to close the Battle Report splash screen and to attack the same player via the rival list on the Battle tab to ensure you got the 4 attacks in but when you are hitting the same player hundreds of times, this is a very annoying workaround. I am reporting this defect to GREE too hoping it will be fixed before the next WD event.

Groetjes,
Dutchie

Wufnu
01-24-2013, 09:00 AM
Hi Ferr,

Indeed I can concur that using the 'Attack Again' button on the Battle Report only gave 3 attacks instead of 4. The only way around it was to close the Battle Report splash screen and to attack the same player via the rival list on the Battle tab to ensure you got the 4 attacks in but when you are hitting the same player hundreds of times, this is a very annoying workaround. I am reporting this defect to GREE too hoping it will be fixed before the next WD event.

Groetjes,
Dutchie

There's one I didn't notice. Thanks for bringing this up!

And again I would gladly wait for the prizes if they would fix ALL the bugs first. Just take a breather (they made plenty of money this past week) and get things sorted.

Bombgod
01-24-2013, 09:06 AM
Hi CJ, thanks for the great event,

Any news on top 1000 prizes, and the new Boss event start time.

Baraka
01-24-2013, 09:08 AM
A winners list would be great.

BDill
01-24-2013, 09:12 AM
Still waiting on awards. I hope some haven't got them while others have to wait. That is not very fair.

Also, I think their needs to be another division between 100 and 1000. We finished within 50k of the top 100 and we will end up with the same rewards as teams that didn't put in near the same effort. Just a suggestion.

j0nboy
01-24-2013, 09:53 AM
I am an android player, and my faction placed in the top 100 still did not receive my unit prizes...

andypandy2
01-24-2013, 10:15 AM
I was asked weren't there some prizes for individual players who were top three in the top factions. Once that was mentioned I think I do remember seeing something about that. Anyone have anything on that? What I remember was something written by CJ stating that, not sure that it listed what you would actually get or not. I wasn't worried about what the trinkets were so I really did not pay close attention to it all.

Bingo! There was mention of such prizes. What are they? Have they been given out? And what do they look like?

iMinaya
01-24-2013, 10:15 AM
The next event has to be shorten to 48-60 hours!
Another suggestion is to use more attacks, because 4-6 attacks per hour is very unfair for those that enjoy the game but cant afford gold. Make it 10 attacks as a start. & The refills make them cheaper? 25 gold is way too much. To take down a wall you will need 500-800 gold, thanks about half of a vault of gold (1,500) which costs $99.99. It's a damn rip off to spend $20-50 just taking down a wall of ONE battle. Sell the regenerating packs for like 5-10 gold. Players will get more interested... I guarantee it.

vitus79
01-24-2013, 10:24 AM
Bingo! There was mention of such prizes. What are they? Have they been given out? And what do they look like?

just saw this

We'll have it fixed asap. The reason for this and the reason for the holdup on others getting the prizes is the one and the same: the rewards script basically had a tiny machine panic attack in response to the number of people being rewarded and started just looping back through guilds it had already done. People were working on it last night and today; as soon as we can, we'll have everyone who earned a reward with just one of each reward they earned.

Also, there's no prizes for being top faction person in your faction. We dropped that from the reward scheme posted here and in-game, although some reference to it may have survived somewhere that we didn't see.

andypandy2
01-24-2013, 10:28 AM
Thanks, Vitus. My hopes are crushed!

Milspec1
01-24-2013, 10:36 AM
CJ - Can we get an update on the Rank List

And an update on all prizes & bonuses being pushed, just a timeline even?

Fuzzyky
01-24-2013, 10:37 AM
Still waiting on awards. I hope some haven't got them while others have to wait. That is not very fair.

Also, I think their needs to be another division between 100 and 1000. We finished within 50k of the top 100 and we will end up with the same rewards as teams that didn't put in near the same effort. Just a suggestion.

I've been doing my raiding and have tripped over several people who have these massive new prize units in their inventory. One guy had 4 of those SAM sites. Needless to say; I got my a$$ handed to me.... :). I respect that they gotta lot of work to do... And I'm aware of the glitch that was handing out multiples of these prizes to some accidentally... But, I would Really appreciate a post of the placement of the factions and a list of who's gonna Get these prizes. That at least would make the wait bearable..........

goldenarchie
01-24-2013, 10:49 AM
does someone have a screen shot of the prize list?

DMJ
01-24-2013, 10:57 AM
Ok this is a stupid question, but how do you take a screen shot from an iPad 2?

Selfproclaimed
01-24-2013, 11:04 AM
Ok this is a stupid question, but how do you take a screen shot from an iPad 2?

Press the home button and power button at the same time

goldenarchie
01-24-2013, 11:14 AM
does someone have a screen shot of the prize list?

i mean the prize list for brazil.

solo.modernwar
01-24-2013, 11:19 AM
i mean the prize list for brazil.

Just press the Globe on the left, and on the top right next to "World Domination" just press the "?" and scroll down to see the Brazil WD prize table. Then do the screen capture. :D

andypandy2
01-24-2013, 11:23 AM
Thanks, Vitus. My hopes are crushed!

OK. The wording still exists - even for the Greenland battle! Just press the help icon and one of the nice paragraphs in that section reads:

At the end of the event, the faction with the most WD points will win the country being contested. The country will be highlighted on the map as conquered and will not come up again. Rewards will be given to the top three factions, top three players, and top three contributors of each faction.

Gree... Get it right!

CJ54
01-24-2013, 11:46 AM
Hi Ferr,

Groetjes,
Dutchie

Okay, can someone walk me through this one? We received reports of it during the event, but were finding four attacks per in these cases. The suspicion was that people were making the initial attack and then hitting "attack again" three times and getting confused (but that added up to 4), but if there was an error here we'd like to address it for the next one.

AlexFoo
01-24-2013, 11:50 AM
Okay, can someone walk me through this one? We received reports of it during the event, but were finding four attacks per in these cases. The suspicion was that people were making the initial attack and then hitting "attack again" three times and getting confused (but that added up to 4), but if there was an error here we'd like to address it for the next one.

i can swear on some occasions i only got 3 attacks as well. i dont think i'm dreaming.

pdubs
01-24-2013, 11:51 AM
CJ, can we get a winners list for Brazil? or a timeline on when rewards will be given out? VERY FRUSTRATING working that hard for 5 days during war, then being left in the dark about the prizes we were told we would get. We spent good money to earn those prizes we deserve to know whats going on with them.

Alpha dog
01-24-2013, 11:53 AM

Definitely if we used the attack again button attacking a player did we only get 3 hits, one hit on the player, then attack again, then attack again then....no health left, do you want to refill your health.

That's how it was happening for us as well, our members were very clear on this from the early on. DON'T USE THE ATTACK AGAIN BUTTON was the battle cry. Exit the screen back to battle screen ans attack from there to get all 4 hits on a player.

Thief
01-24-2013, 12:00 PM

CJ it happened to me 3-4 Times. I'm not sure why it was? Trust me i know how to count and was able to get 4 our of most of my medpacks. At first i thought it was because we were in the same attack Screen and hitting attack again. I would get the initial attack and then only 2 more attacks after paying 25 gold. (it never happened to me when at the start of the battle when i had 4 available hits)

However the last time it happened to me it happened when i payed for a healthpack and Individually attacked 3 Different Opponents (no attack again) When i clicked on the 4th opponent it wanted me to buy another healthback so i went to check my health and sure enough it was showing 0.

DMJ
01-24-2013, 12:02 PM
Press the home button and power button at the same time

Thank you for the info.

CJ54
01-24-2013, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the extra info on the 3/4 attack issue, we'll try to see what was going on there and fix it for next time, in addition to current ticket resolutions.

Jonmutley
01-24-2013, 12:19 PM
I agree wholeheartedly..:(im with the top lady on this one! :)

Jonmutley
01-24-2013, 12:30 PM
Thankfully you are wrong. We were continuously keeping track of how many points our opponents were giving up and it didn't matter what your a/d or level was it was always about the same no matter who was attacking any given opponent. Wall down was about double vs wall up was the only big factor that we could see.your right, we did the same. Different people paid out different points irrespective stats/ level/ allies. That's what made it so fun, and fair as far as I can see.

nic4msu
01-24-2013, 12:36 PM
Definitely if we used the attack again button attacking a player did we only get 3 hits, one hit on the player, then attack again, then attack again then....no health left, do you want to refill your health.

That's how it was happening for us as well, our members were very clear on this from the early on. DON'T USE THE ATTACK AGAIN BUTTON was the battle cry. Exit the screen back to battle screen ans attack from there to get all 4 hits on a player.

We experienced the same thing, and these were not cases of early Declaration where our energy wasn't full. I can't say with certainty if they were free hits, gold, or both, but we learned quickly to stay away from the attack again button.

General Flame
01-24-2013, 12:42 PM
It's still not given out yet??

SoccerStud
01-24-2013, 12:43 PM
So everyone in a faction gets the reward?

General Flame
01-24-2013, 12:47 PM
Yeah. As it says on the help section. It's been more than a day after the event and the arctic drillers event has started. Yet we don't get the rewards?

zebadul
01-24-2013, 12:53 PM
Or know our standings

NASCAR
01-24-2013, 12:59 PM
No I noticed a few times that we could only get 3 attacks including initial with attack again button.

Elastic Earl
01-24-2013, 01:16 PM

CJ,
I can confirm this happened as well. Not all the time however. I could not figure out why sometimes 4 and sometimes 3. Suspected it had something to do with where the timer was when you hit health regen. But that is a total guess.

Cheers

StevieBoy
01-24-2013, 01:16 PM
1/ The Battle of Brazil was WAY too long...it should be two or three days MAXIMUM....People will eventually start to lose interest if these wars drag on and on....it's called battle fatigue!!!! Listen to your members!
2/ Gree must find a way to give out the prizes quicker....we worked hard for it...so give it out quickly after the event ends.
3/ A list should be made available for ALL faction ranks the minute the event ends...it's possible...it's all computerized...put it on a site somewhere if you have to and link it to Modern War.

ripster
01-24-2013, 01:18 PM
How long will it take to get prizes to all factions...still waiting : (

mwmark
01-24-2013, 01:41 PM
I can also confirm (I thought I was going crazy) that I was only getting 3 attacks in as well

cook976
01-24-2013, 02:05 PM
I did a bit of looking, but I haven't seen anything yet. If a faction member leaves or is removed, do their points go too? If they go, do they add to the new faction they join?

dads
01-24-2013, 02:12 PM
Snap somtimes only 3 hits

zebadul
01-24-2013, 02:24 PM
Any idea when rankings will be posted?tomorrow,week,month,year????

Scorpiocmw1979
01-24-2013, 02:32 PM
CJ,
I can confirm this happened as well. Not all the time however. I could not figure out why sometimes 4 and sometimes 3. Suspected it had something to do with where the timer was when you hit health regen. But that is a total guess.

Cheersthis happened to me as well! Majority was 4 but, there were random times I would get 3 and still have partial hit/health left :/

Scorpiocmw1979
01-24-2013, 02:34 PM
Yeah. As it says on the help section. It's been more than a day after the event and the arctic drillers event has started. Yet we don't get the rewards?lololol I'm still waiting for a response about the last pvp unit! Lololol Trust my friend! It will come...........MAYBE!

Milspec1
01-24-2013, 02:35 PM
so has anyone else gotten their prizes/bonuses?

Ajk
01-24-2013, 02:37 PM
so has anyone else gotten their prizes/bonuses?

Still nothing here.

Fella575
01-24-2013, 02:43 PM
Top 1000 finish. Still nothing and the boss's are showing up now. Those new units would be handy!

Sure they are working hard to get it straight. Then compensate us.

Add me 498 703 440. Then get our faction code off my board. Going TOP 100 next round.
Cheers
J

Pfanning19
01-24-2013, 03:02 PM

Cj,

If people were in a faction during the brazil event but are now no longer in that faction, will they still get the prizes that they worked so hard for during the event? Pretty lame if they don't..........

ochr0961
01-24-2013, 03:23 PM
Cj,

If people were in a faction during the brazil event but are now no longer in that faction, will they still get the prizes that they worked so hard for during the event? Pretty lame if they don't..........

I would like to know the same thing. I was in a faction but after the event I am now in a much better faction. But wondering what will happen to my awards and what I will get

Kjctnorris
01-24-2013, 03:28 PM
I would like to know the same thing. I was in a faction but after the event I am now in a much better faction. But wondering what will happen to my awards and what I will getthe new members we took on got the same prizes we were awarded. I imagine you'll probably get what your new faction won as well provided they didn't already get it issued to them. The people that left (or got booted, who leaves a faction without a new home?) oth, I doubt they get squat.

Jean marc
01-24-2013, 03:45 PM
Thank's CJ, should the next battle have 48 hours and begin Friday to finish Sunday, lots of workers that can't play in weeks.

48 hours that's what we wanted. You know we have a life too.

CJ,

Me and my faction jean marc fully support this recommendation 48 hrs should be the most for a faction war.

alaskavet
01-24-2013, 04:22 PM
top 1000 still no rewards..........anyone else

Bob_55
01-24-2013, 04:39 PM
CJ, Our faction did not received our prizes, so when do you think we will have it.

rarry13
01-24-2013, 04:52 PM
never saw that post thought i was in for reward being number two in my fraction

zebadul
01-24-2013, 05:16 PM
When are the lower levels going to get there rewards,and when are we going to get a rank update

Mwalsh422
01-24-2013, 05:48 PM
In the war for Brazil, it was posted that the rewards were cumulative. We placed in the top 1000 and received no rewards. I was the top contributor for our faction and received to reward for that as well. Please advise.

Sandukan
01-24-2013, 06:26 PM
They ran out of rewards.
Next time.

frevreagle
01-24-2013, 06:35 PM
Our faction has not received rewards either. I was also the top contributor in my faction.

TYR_Rune
01-24-2013, 06:41 PM

to Gree,

You guys there at Gree are one the most INCOMPETENT amateurs Ive ever known..

You host a game but your system is full of bugs, you start events but its very chaotic and you are very much unprepared to tackle problems that may arise..

What u guys are doing is very incompetent and very unprofessional in the world of mmorpg.. SHAME ON YOU!

Please fix the bugs and get the game right asap! You keep sucking our money but what you are giving us in return is a terrible service and a whole lot of inconveniences!

GIVE US THE PRIZES! NOW!

King little fruit fly
01-24-2013, 07:08 PM
CJ, when do we get to see the top 100 list?

Master Sergeant
01-24-2013, 07:34 PM
Finally got my awards!

Master Sergeant
01-24-2013, 07:39 PM
Now, if I leave my faction will I lose these prizes???

Hero of Time
01-24-2013, 07:40 PM
Now, if I leave my faction will I lose these prizes???

No........

Milspec1
01-24-2013, 07:42 PM
Got my A2, but no other bonuses

Milspec1
01-24-2013, 08:02 PM
did you guys just get the item or did you also get faction bonuses?

Aclark
01-24-2013, 08:05 PM

Our faction received our units they are great everyone is thrilled. Thank you.
When do you think you will get the battle for Brazil rank list out? It would be nice to know if we are 500 or 1010

Master Sergeant
01-24-2013, 08:09 PM

I received the Fang Missile Projector (406/293) for being in top 5000.

I also received a BFD-3 Fighting Vehicle (143/336) but I don't remember seeing that as a reward. Maybe for being the top performer in my faction (not difficult to do)???

Master Sergeant
01-24-2013, 08:10 PM

I forgot to mention the Fang Missile Projector also carries a bonus of +10% more defense from buildings.

Milspec1
01-24-2013, 08:15 PM
Did you guys just get items or do you also see added bonuses in your faction stats as well? Looks like I got an A2 and a fang which I didn't know I was getting... but no stats increases in faction.. and we were supposed to get

+5% Air Attack bonus
+5% Sea Defense bonus
+10% Defense from Defense Buildings Bonus
+2959 Attack
+2479 Defense

& Top 100 Factions: A2 Stiletto
1600 Attack, 1100 Defense, Bonus: +5% Air Attack

A little confused can anyone clarify?

AceVent
01-24-2013, 08:16 PM

What happened to the prize list? I wanted to cross check that i got all my prizes

Dudebot121256
01-24-2013, 08:16 PM
What happened to the prize list? I wanted to cross check that i got all my prizesHere you go, enjoy :)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43748-Battle-For-Brazil-1-19-Sneak-Preview-The-Rewards

Maxstar
01-24-2013, 08:19 PM

CJ, its very simple.
Sometimes after attack health decreased a bit more than 25. It's happened in boss event either. Boss can decrease health by 26 points. Same issue here.
In this case I can see a bit health. If you wait for one or two minutes health refills a bit and you can attack again.
I hope my description can help.

licken
01-24-2013, 08:20 PM

Shady Company you all have here, spent alot of money for this event and saw seconds before event ended our faction was in top 100 ! just recieved awards and are missing several of awards for top 100. Cj you all need to fix this our faction called Steel Panther 754992722

asdfasdfasdf
01-24-2013, 08:30 PM
I've sent in one ticket, multiple forum requests, to have you fix our missing WD points. Now we receive our rewards for top 5000 when we were pretty much top 300, and should get top 1000 reward. I've tried to be patient but it's like you are spitting in our faces by not even acknowledging our issue. I will make noise until someone at least acknowledges our problem, because support tickets aren't cutting it. I cannot express how angry it makes me to know how inept this game and this company really is.

ochr0961
01-24-2013, 08:42 PM
This is getting crazy. It is over 24 hours after the event and everyone is still having many problems with getting rewards and everything. How do we know Greenland is going to go any better? With all the money you got from all of us for this event you should be able to pay the overtime of everyone to get these things fixed. I would really like my awards to make this boss event a little easier.

asdfasdfasdf
01-24-2013, 08:49 PM
Another grievance, my whole team didn't get the reward at all. Don't know if your 'script' is still working.

asdfasdfasdf
01-24-2013, 08:50 PM
Clarification: most got a reward for top 5000, some got nothing though they participated the whole way through.

ertrifo
01-24-2013, 08:52 PM
We did receive the units thank you, but we did not receive the cumulative bonus yet

kyzeta700
01-24-2013, 09:00 PM
So we finally received our rewards, awesome. The stat bonuses from the units are not being calculated though. Wonder if its one of those things that don't actually exist., like the faction bonuses.

Clownius
01-24-2013, 09:05 PM
I have since moved on from the alliance i founded and moved to another one. My new alliance has their prizes but im still waiting on mine.

Considering i pulled 91% or so of my old alliance WD points i hope this is just a matter of the script not getting down to my old alliance yet rather than a case of alliance changes causing problems....

Hopefully i find some new units soon or CJ will speak up. Dont wish to start sending tickets.

Master Sergeant
01-24-2013, 09:15 PM
I have since moved on from the alliance i founded and moved to another one. My new alliance has their prizes but im still waiting on mine.

Considering i pulled 91% or so of my old alliance WD points i hope this is just a matter of the script not getting down to my old alliance yet rather than a case of alliance changes causing problems....

Hopefully i find some new units soon or CJ will speak up. Dont wish to start sending tickets.

I was worried that would happen if I left my alliance too early. I'm not sure what metric they used to divvy up the awards - a current member, a former member? Who knows...

Now that I've received my awards I'm moving on... I hope you didn't leave too early!

Good luck.

ertrifo
01-24-2013, 09:56 PM
Our new members did not receive the Units

marebear
01-24-2013, 10:06 PM
Cj said you were not suppose to leave your faction til you got your prize.. http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg546/here2andnow3/BDE10BC9-B126-4EB8-A90F-FD46A6903ECF-3375-0000029432980918.jpghttp://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg546/here2andnow3/4EEABEA9-A76A-4578-8F28-3B6084D9D4BE-3375-000002942D2D656E.jpg

ertrifo
01-24-2013, 10:08 PM
We did receive the units thank you, but we did not receive the cumulative bonus yet

Sorry my bad, I didn't notice that the bonuses come with the units!

So we had:
+10% More Defence from buildings with the FANG MISSILE PROJECTOR
+5% More Defence from Sea with the YULIAN CLASS INVADER
None with the BFD-3 FIGHTING VEHICLE

Can you please tell me where is the +10% Defense from Defense Buildings Bonus for the factions ranking from 101-1000 ???

alanng
01-24-2013, 10:17 PM
I found someone got the top 10 rewarded units, the problem is he got 4 sets, all the units x 4. Total bonus ATK is almost 40k. 5% air x 4, 5% sea x 4 ....etc.

whiskeybravo
01-24-2013, 10:27 PM
I found someone got the top 10 rewarded units, the problem is he got 4 sets, all the units have 4. Total bonus ATK is almost 40k.

i got a photo but couldn't upload, it said 162kb is too big.

It was a glitch when they gave out the units. Gree is aware and is in the process of removing the excess units.

Speed ump
01-24-2013, 10:29 PM
Some got 12 sets. They said its a glitch. It will be fixed.

What?
01-24-2013, 10:48 PM
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

CplJC
01-24-2013, 10:56 PM
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."How in the world do you butcher this common saying...LOL

larshenriksen68
01-24-2013, 11:19 PM
We, well the Leader and the 3 contributing members of my Faction of 8 members total, have received our Rewards now, but we are still missing the Bonuses which came with our top 1000 finish?

I am happy though if in fact the non-contributing members will not get any Rewards! Is that the same in other Factions who have dragged dead-weight through the event?

I will also give my thumb's up if they shorten the event to 2 - 3 days!

Another few wishes:

- That GREE would be a little more open and let us know when they are faces with small mis-haps or "bugs". I stopped fighting for more than a day as I was not comfortable spending Gold not knowing whether we would ever gain any points.

- That a Leader could Push messages to the other members of the Fraction, like a pop up maybe?

- Being able the kick out (or void) members through the event. My reason asking for this is, that us leading small Factions, and as in my case with half the members not being active but still adding their Level score to the total Level score of the Faction, which is the number which I understand is used to match components for the individual wars. This sometime caused our Faction being matched up against Factions with only 2 or 3 members with level scores way higher than us, and the only points we could score (without having to used loads of Gold) was to hammer on their Fortification or Command Center.

Apart from that, thank you for an enjoyable event!

ertrifo
01-24-2013, 11:57 PM
I like the idea of pop-up messages!

Kjctnorris
01-25-2013, 02:14 AM
Did the dead weight dropped the second the event was over get prizes as well?

nic4msu
01-25-2013, 04:04 AM
Having faction forum posts appear in our newsfeeds would do the trick, and keep the info private.

zebadul
01-25-2013, 04:29 AM
I've still have recvd nothing wtf this has been one big screwed up mess

nic4msu
01-25-2013, 04:34 AM
I knew about the multiple prize award glitch for top tier teams, but my faction is now reporting that teams in the Top 1,000 have 4x their prize awards as well. CJ, if you weren't aware of this, you might want to look into it. I've asked my guys to keep an eye out and grab screenshots so they can double check that it isn't actually members of top 10 or 25 teams since they get all lower tier prizes as well.

zebadul
01-25-2013, 04:54 AM
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." I sure do miss W

GuyInLobsterSuit
01-25-2013, 04:54 AM
Given that Gree has been systematically, dependably and completely :-

unable to test the software;
incapable of rolling out the software;
uninterested in the fairness of the competition;
inaccurate in publishing the prizes;
inept at updating the help documentation;
unwilling to provide a demonstration and
powerless to fix a plethora of bugs.

Well just imagine how literally gob smacked and astonished I am that they stuffed up the allocation of prizes. What with the ability to iterate over, and update, a collection of database items being so cutting edge and all.

You dropped the ball here Gree. :mad::mad:

It is time you acknowledged the multiple issues and start carefully considering how you will compensate the many players who, in good faith and (often) great expense, attempted to make this a great event. In between counting the cash bundles and high fiving each other - I foresee that will be a dwindling feeling if many issues are not addressed.

It has potential - but come on - 25 gold for four (oh sorry often three!) attacks? Free players get to twiddle thumbs for an hour and more? No Gree not good enough put some proper game design into this and the players will stay, play and pay. Consider either a small mission style mini game or at least more free hits, even if you reduce the damage and points earned. Free players know already they miss out on many shiny trinkets but perhaps with a more equitable gold system they would stump up some small monies?

Whilst you're at it consider combining the area effects of various building types to unlock different types of units. A nano factory suitably situated near a power plant and weapons factory produces a nano bot unit etc. the combos are endless, players could enjoy trying to unlock them. Various combinations of defense buildings could actually unlock better defense buffs. Oh except that most existing effects have no visible benefits for the most part.

But what would I know of game design? I'm just a guy in a lobster suit who enjoys swatting fruit flies.

alphacharlie
01-25-2013, 05:00 AM
We, well the Leader and the 3 contributing members of my Faction of 8 members total, have received our Rewards now, but we are still missing the Bonuses which came with our top 1000 finish?

I am happy though if in fact the non-contributing members will not get any Rewards! Is that the same in other Factions who have dragged dead-weight through the event?

All our dead-weight were booted as soon as the event ended. I really hope they got nothing.
Our less contributing members (who I think are next in line for the boot) got their prize first!?!?
No logic and very annoying.

Everything else, agree.

zebadul
01-25-2013, 05:19 AM
All our dead-weight were booted as soon as the event ended. I really hope they got nothing.
Our less contributing members (who I think are next in line for the boot) got their prize first!?!?

Everything else, agree.but the real winner is Gree-d. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

sbs2716g
01-25-2013, 05:57 AM
Anyone know wat is the cut off point for that top 10000?

Jean marc
01-25-2013, 06:02 AM

Everything else, agree.

Go tap on the rewards you will see the bonus is written at the bottom of the yulian and the fang

zebadul
01-25-2013, 06:17 AM
Anyone know wat is the cut off point for that top 10000?

And the top 5000 Any help would be great GREE doesn't wanna say nothing

Dewsy
01-25-2013, 06:36 AM

Everything else, agree.

I didn't receive my rewards after being kicked from my faction. Whilst it is fair that those who get kicked for doing nothing don't get anything, I feel particularly hard done by if I don't get my rewards. I was online for the majority of the event and did as many free attacks as I could. I got kicked because a few people in my faction decided they wanted to push higher up and recruit only gold spenders.. It's hardly fair that my efforts go unrewarded.

zebadul
01-25-2013, 06:40 AM
I didn't receive my rewards after being kicked from my faction. Whilst it is fair that those who get kicked for doing nothing don't get anything, I feel particularly hard done by if I don't get my rewards. I was online for the majority of the event and did as many free attacks as I could. I got kicked because a few people in my faction decided they wanted to push higher up and recruit only gold spenders.. It's hardly fair that my efforts go unrewarded. what lvl did the fraction place

Dewsy
01-25-2013, 06:41 AM
what lvl did the fraction place below top 100 so not even that high

zebadul
01-25-2013, 06:43 AM
below top 100 so not even that high did you send a report to GREE I think the whole thing is screwed up,you either got duplicates or shafted