PDA

View Full Version : Top ten faction looking for new members.

Hassleham
01-23-2013, 01:16 PM
VFF Bravo finished at least 9th in the battle for brazil.
We are now looking for more strong players to help us improve even more!

Please message me if you want to join a bunch of great people having a good time and winning event prizes!

I'm sorry if I don't manage to reply to everyone.

dj maj
01-23-2013, 01:21 PM
i joined vff with the intention of joining alpha and bravo but now i grew to like my brothers charlie for life and gratz on 9th place hopefully we will be able to join u guys in top 10 next wd event

James_mac
01-23-2013, 01:30 PM
Were you the only player pumping loads of gold into your faction? do you want to be in a faction where your not the only one?? Are your stats miles better than anybody else in your faction, and you feel like your the only person contributing?? Then VFF Bravo is the choice for you!! Join our team now!!

Blackstone
01-23-2013, 01:31 PM
Congrats to VFF Bravo. Great job guys.

Baraka
01-23-2013, 01:53 PM
Congrats to VFF Bravo. Great job guys.cheers man. Congrats to you guys !!

James_mac
01-23-2013, 01:53 PM
Congrats to VFF Bravo. Great job guys.

Cheers mate

Hivesy
01-23-2013, 01:55 PM
Well done bravo amazing effort! Alpha finished JUST inside the top 25 but it was close. We need some new blood also.

Q Raider
01-23-2013, 01:58 PM

Please message me if you want to join a bunch of great people having a good time and winning event prizes!

That's a chancy call Hasselham, this is a Gree game we are talking about here.
The only thing confirmed as yet is that PUN won cause Gree said so....

Anything else is conjecture
.....................................you know the rules
.................................................. .............If the units aren't in the inventory it didn't happen :-)

Agent Orange
01-23-2013, 01:59 PM

You poaching already? ;^P

Hivesy
01-23-2013, 02:02 PM
wait so bravo beat alpha?

Yeah and echo beat bravo, mad or what. VFF yankee although the 25th best VFF team beat sierra and tango. Go figure.

Vertex
01-23-2013, 02:05 PM
Yeah and echo beat bravo, mad or what. VFF yankee although the 25th best VFF team beat sierra and tango. Go figure.

Dang, when did echo get so good?

Baraka
01-23-2013, 02:07 PM
Cheers Hivesy. Yeah we did, Charlie how you do

Lucky4u
01-23-2013, 02:13 PM
CONGRATS BRAVO!!way to go guys!good to see you in top 10!

Bronson
01-23-2013, 02:15 PM
Congrats Bravo that's a very good event you had for yourselves, have fun poaching!

James_mac
01-23-2013, 02:20 PM
Cheers Bronson and lucky. Congrats to PUN and REG too!!

boardgames rule
01-23-2013, 02:22 PM
YOu guys must of had a bunch of gold spenders. And spending alot.

Baraka
01-23-2013, 02:23 PM
CONGRATS BRAVO!!way to go guys!good to see you in top 10!
Cheers my friend. Thanks for your help along the way

Congrats Bravo that's a very good event you had for yourselves, have fun poaching!
Haha we sure will. Let the poaching begin.

Warfiend
01-23-2013, 02:23 PM
YOu guys must of had a bunch of gold spenders. And spending alot.

Nope, just really efficient use of timers...

Scabbyfeet
01-23-2013, 02:31 PM
Nope, just really efficient use of timers...And a great group of determined , dedicated people working together . Well done !

Tctiger
01-23-2013, 02:39 PM
And as well as all the big prizes you will win , there will be more laughs than you have experienced in your whole life ,honestly this is a great bunch of people that has such a great time together . Big shout out to the Badgers !

Ranger4Life
01-23-2013, 02:46 PM
I think we were all very surprised to see you guys in the top10 and Alpha only in the top25. You guys did an outstanding job and I have to say you put up a hell of a fight for what was supposed to be a third tier faction. Congrats Bravo you earned it!

Sabo
01-23-2013, 02:48 PM
Haha - Bravo is definitely a fun and spirited group. I would like to personally apologize to all of the Kraken bait who are now permanently walking with a limp! (Inside joke). ;)

Angirl
01-23-2013, 02:55 PM
Haha - Bravo is definitely a fun and spirited group. I would like to personally apologize to all of the Kraken bait who are now permanently walking with a limp! (Inside joke). ;)

Hahaha, great job by all everyone.

Warfiend
01-23-2013, 02:57 PM

I feel bad for whoever has to clean up all that sauce.

There was a LOT of sauce.

Thief
01-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Nope, just really efficient use of timers...

Lol All the timers in the world won't replace Gold....Regardless I'm very Proud of Bravo! You guys did Amazing and was routing for you the entire time. Now it's time to Poach your players :P hahaha

Hondo
01-23-2013, 03:00 PM
The fun just never ends.

Poopenshire
01-23-2013, 03:17 PM
Guys that was very well done. I wanted to see everyone do well, but I didn't want to see you on the rivals side just once, we saw REG like 3 times. It would have been fun to just have a little go around. I know some people took it too hard (beezy something or other). I know I picked on Gin, but he took in stride as it was only a game and he didn't really take that many hits. But a job well done VFF all of you.

Spanish Fly
01-23-2013, 03:19 PM
Why..whatever do you mean? Sauce? I have no idea what you are talking about.

In all seriousness, our group had a blast kicking ass and getting our ass kicked! We have the room and would love to add folks that are also looking to have fun, contribute, and play the game fairly. Hackers need not apply.

Tctiger
01-23-2013, 03:21 PM
Thanks poop , people kept saying pun! But it never turned out to be true lol

Poopenshire
01-23-2013, 03:34 PM
Thanks poop , people kept saying pun! But it never turned out to be true lol

I wanted 2 shots at everyone, just for fun. I know REG enjoyed it.

Baraka
01-23-2013, 03:38 PM
Cheers Poops. Glad we didn't come across you guys. Lol.sure we will next time round.

Lift Ticket
01-23-2013, 03:48 PM
Release the Kracken!!

digisyn
01-23-2013, 03:51 PM
I want publicly thank Bravo for the huge effort. We were watching the clock, fighting around the clock and having one hell of a good time with our live chat! Everyone and I do mean everyone in Bravo gave all they could and I really appreciate my teammates efforts. So with that said, if you like what Bravo has done and you like what you are seeing in our comments... Send Hass a PM... Your current faction won't be mad they'll be jealous!Public apology to JB in Charlie- Sorry Mate!

Q Raider
01-23-2013, 03:51 PM
I didn't realize that Alpha, Bravo, Charlie meant any form of priority, just different sub-groups within the same major group of forumites?

Anyway for one who could only be around part time due to that annoying thing called work, it turned out Ok.
Ended up in top 25 based on what is currently known and we are not what I would call an "elite" stats group.

Didn't meet up with PUN but found Superfaction at least five times. :-)

Event Really too long but I think that it might have been a way of weeding out the skill point hackers. The matchups were nonsense the first few days but seemed to settle down in the last day or so. Still found some in the later battles, reported and hopefully gone now.

Alaska Ken
01-23-2013, 04:02 PM
Congrats to all the VFF teams. Bravo you obviously surprised a lot of people, good job. I don't think we were ever paired up with you guys, but there were a few battles that my tapping finger was on autopilot and I don't remember. Anyways, see you in Greenland.

qqqq
01-23-2013, 04:09 PM
what Bravo has done is the result not only of gold spending (obviously we did it, each of us for that he/she could afford or for that he/she wanted to do) but mainly the big effort in organization by HassleHam and Baraka and the great mood of the craziest bunch of funny people from all over the world I can ever have imagined to meet. thanks to you all

Baraka
01-23-2013, 04:11 PM
Cheers Ken.We didnt meet no.will see you there. Congrats on second !!!

Jhoemel
01-23-2013, 04:16 PM
Congrats bravo and all vff teams. good job

DragCro
01-23-2013, 04:26 PM
Congrats to Vff teams!

El Cid
01-23-2013, 04:42 PM
Everyone seems surprised by our performance. Finishing 6th at the last PVP event demonstrated our dedicaction :p

However what I enjoyed the most is the huge fun, jokes and virtual friendship that's been developped over the last 5 days. So much sauce was spread all around, hugs, krakenation and so much more.
You're are just the best Bravo!!!

Congrats to Alpha and Charlie as well !!! I hope you guys had as much fun as us. In the end, fun is what counts the most.

Jhoemel
01-23-2013, 04:53 PM
Alpha had fun as well :)

TamimMrwan
01-23-2013, 04:55 PM
What is the bfb

Baraka
01-23-2013, 04:58 PM
What is the bfb

He is our Recruitment Officer Bob four Balls. Great guy. !!

Yossarian
01-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Ooooooooh Bravo! Never had so much virtual fun in all of my nine lives. You'll have to go a long way to find a better bunch of people. Dedication and unity are the key to any successful enterprise and Bravo showed it in spades.
Congratulations to all Forum Teams, hope you all had as good a time as we did.
Meanwhile the Kraken sleeps, dreaming of Cinnamon Sauce and intrusions.
Have fun, be cool and respect y'all.........Can I have my ship now please CJ?

Hassleham
01-23-2013, 05:05 PM
i joined vff with the intention of joining alpha and bravo but now i grew to like my brothers charlie for life and gratz on 9th place hopefully we will be able to join u guys in top 10 next wd event

I know exactly what you mean, good luck to you in the future and well done with Brazil!

That's a chancy call Hasselham, this is a Gree game we are talking about here.
The only thing confirmed as yet is that PUN won cause Gree said so....

Anything else is conjecture
.....................................you know the rules
.................................................. .............If the units aren't in the inventory it didn't happen :-)

Don't say that! I'd just started to relax.

You poaching already? ;^P

Hahaha you bet!
It's not too late for you to join us! Ha.

Great to see all the positive comments on this thread. Thanks for all the congratulations everyone and best wishes to you all in future events.
After a long stressful day, I am finally going to bed.

GO BRAVO!
Much love to all the Krakens.

P.s I just cleared space in my inbox.

Baraka
01-23-2013, 05:05 PM
That sauce is everywhere !!!

krztov
01-23-2013, 05:06 PM
These were my first big events with Bravo and definitely showed it was like a team/family. lots of laughs, lots of stress, lots of fun. Can't wait til next one, I just wish they did 3 days max, I think a few more 5 day streaks are going to break up a lot of peoples families/banks, lots of angry Bravo wives ;)

iamnasty
01-23-2013, 05:20 PM
CONGRATULATION TO Baraka and VFF BETTY for the BFB TOP 10 faction and the bestest faction of the VFF.

cheers:D

Miner
01-23-2013, 05:26 PM
Congrats guys. Well done.

Angry Mob
01-23-2013, 05:48 PM
Were you the only player pumping loads of gold into your faction? do you want to be in a faction where your not the only one?? Are your stats miles better than anybody else in your faction, and you feel like your the only person contributing?? Then VFF Bravo is the choice for you!! Join our team now!!

I would like to join Bravo.
My stats:
Lvl: 66
Fights won: 1796
Fights lost: 28
# of Alliance members: 666
Attack: 35,517 and rising
Defense: 32,755 and rising
Income: 438,227
Willing to donate $10 mil just to join + some bricks to include future donations.

iamnasty
01-23-2013, 06:01 PM
I would like to join Bravo.
My stats:
Lvl: 66
Fights won: 1796
Fights lost: 28
# of Alliance members: 666
Attack: 35,517 and rising
Defense: 32,755 and rising
Income: 438,227
Willing to donate $10 mil just to join + some bricks to include future donations.

Great choice, VFF Betty is the TOP 10 faction

cheers:D

andypandy2
01-23-2013, 06:12 PM
Release the Kracken!!

I will bust up every time I hear that! Still laughing! Release the Krackrn! Lol. What great fun we had!

Toughy
01-23-2013, 06:43 PM
Congrats to all VFF teams. I am proud to be part of Bravo. Not only we have great commander like Hass / Bar / Lulu, but also great solider like Digi / Andy / Ather. What a fun time for last several days.

I do wish next event could be 3 days:)

Ericinico
01-23-2013, 07:23 PM
Dang, when did echo get so good?Dang, who's echo? And Yankee? And tango?

andy_xyz2004
01-23-2013, 07:51 PM

Edited: congrats ��

General Maximus
01-23-2013, 11:33 PM
Congrats to all the Factions and players. Wow! This was an intense event! Huge thanks to CJ and the Gree staff for putting this on... please make Greenland no more than 72hrs!

Secondly I wanted to thank Baraka and Hassle for taking a leap of faith with me and allowing me to join VFF Bravo only 2 days before the BFB, and an even bigger thanks for believing me when I told you I could bring 2 more recruits that would be game changers! I think you'll agree that Infidel and GC made a modest contribution to our success! This was an awesome run, and I loved it all. We all had a ton of fun. Release the Kraken!

Lastly I wanted to thank all the other members of Bravo: Digi, LOW, Andy, Lu Lu, Aether, James Mac, Hondo, Xtra, and everyone else that are too many to name. Thanks for all your donations to make the last minute addition of the 2 other recruits I brought. We couldn't have done this without you.

If any player out there wants to have a ton of fun and be a part of this incredible Top 9 in BFB Faction... Its worth every moment! I was truly impressed with the level of organization, communication, fun, and teamwork that Bravo had!

vitus79
01-24-2013, 12:52 AM
TBC wants to congratulate Bravo, that was some great fighting around the top 10, you guys and Marauders sure did cost us some nerves :)

well played everyone

Vballmadam
01-24-2013, 12:53 AM
Fantastic job Team Bravo...I love you all! It sounds like you were the most organized and cohesive group of all the VFF teams!I take my hat off to you and hope to see you in Greenland. Way to go B and H.

Baraka
01-24-2013, 01:01 AM
TBC wants to congratulate Bravo, that was some great fighting around the top 10, you guys and Marauders sure did cost us some nerves :)

well played everyone
Thanks. Our favourite battles where most definaty with you guys. Some epic tussles. You pipped us on moth occasions. Maybe we will get you next time. Congrats to you.

Fantastic job Team Bravo...I love you all! It sounds like you were the most organized and cohesive group of all the VFF teams!I take my hat off to you and hope to see you in Greenland. Way to go B and H.
VB thanks a bunch.We are a close old bunch. Was a great laugh along the way.Thanks for the offer but I would rather not see you in Greenland. Lol.

LuLu:)
01-24-2013, 01:11 AM
I am extremely proud to be a part of the Bravo family. We have a group of the greatest people. The team spirit and amazing attitudes is what makes this such a great faction. Thanks guys for making these last 5 days so much fun. I've learned so much from you... Should pastels be worn in winter? Jimmy Choos would totally complete the ensemble. That Prada bag is so last season. Yes, my guys know fashion. Thank you for keeping me entertained all hours of the night. Congrats to us for a Top 10 win!! Restrain the Kraken!!

Giedrybe
01-24-2013, 01:50 AM
Congrats! Top10 is a superb result!

Angirl
01-24-2013, 10:37 AM
Congrats! Top10 is a superb result!

Thank you.....

ochr0961
01-24-2013, 10:42 AM
Looking for a better faction. Level 84 39k at/ 36k def. Got 260,000 WD points for my faction last event.

ladyfizz27
01-24-2013, 11:08 AM
I gotta agree, the guys in Bravo are incredible! We had us a fun 5 days, playing snakes and krakens! Thanks to all of you, you're amazing!
Bring on Greenland!

krztov
01-24-2013, 11:37 AM
I gotta agree, the guys in Bravo are incredible! We had us a fun 5 days, playing snakes and krakens! Thanks to all of you, you're amazing!
Bring on Greenland!

I love you guys, but the prospect of not looking at my phone/chatting with you guys for a few days makes me happy :)

Warfiend
01-24-2013, 11:45 AM
"VFF Bravo: You will never find a more wretched hive of sauce and krakens."

ladyfizz27
01-24-2013, 11:51 AM
I love you guys, but the prospect of not looking at my phone/chatting with you guys for a few days makes me happy :)

Lol the prospect of no messages saying "Declared" and "Release the Kraken" makes me happy. Our chat is fun though

Hassleham
01-24-2013, 01:52 PM
Anyone else looking for a quality faction? Message me!

Agent Orange
01-24-2013, 02:14 PM
I think we are recruiting if you want to join a better faction.......

Selfproclaimed
01-24-2013, 02:18 PM
Nice work on the trivium cover.

Hondo
01-24-2013, 03:54 PM
He is our Recruitment Officer Bob four Balls. Great guy. !!
I'm dying over here.

Hassleham
01-24-2013, 03:57 PM
Nice work on the trivium cover.

Thanks! Ill get that parkway drive cover recorded one day :)

Baraka
01-24-2013, 03:58 PM
I'm dying over here.Dont worry your self, Hes an awesome Medic too. I take it the wife saw the ITunes receipt then !!

Sabo
01-24-2013, 08:13 PM
We have a spot open for the right player. You must be a fun alcoholic who loves sauce and own a t shirt with the word Kraken on it. Visual evidence will be required! Oh and LuLu is with me so no ideas for the new guys!

andypandy2
01-24-2013, 08:25 PM
Do you ever find yourself yelling "release the Kraken"! At the most inappropriate moments? I had a slight issue with that at work today!

Everson25
01-24-2013, 08:34 PM
We have a spot open for the right player. You must be a fun alcoholic who loves sauce and own a t shirt with the word Kraken on it. Visual evidence will be required! Oh and LuLu is with me so no ideas for the new guys!im really sorry to inform you Sabo that Lulu was seen with a proper man beside her....me...lol know as well as Latino Loco. Anyway guys, it was a kraken day. I had a lot of fun. I was very close to retire but at the end Bravo made me change my mind.

Congratulations to all other factions as well. I'm sure all had to work very hard too.

whiskeybravo
01-24-2013, 10:22 PM
A little late, but congrats Bravo. Great work. Congrats to all the VFF teams.

Hassleham
01-25-2013, 06:46 AM
Still looking, currently 2 free spaces!

Sir Goode
01-25-2013, 07:01 AM
Hey Hassleham. I am interested in joining. I was the top contributor and player in my faction during the PvP tourney and WD event. PvP tourney i racked up 1200+ wins and had 60000+ WD points. My stats are as follows:

Lv 81
Allies 383
Attack 25K+
Defense 29K+
IPH 600K+

I have 2 ABs and a composites factory. My stats are growing exponentially as i just added all theae allies and the units i buy are sending my stats flying.

I appreciate the consideration.

spitfire
01-25-2013, 08:32 AM
Hassleham- PM sent a couple of days ago.
Attack 85k
Defense 95k

neo
01-25-2013, 11:34 AM
i am a level 102
all#887 and growing
att-35000
def-35000
inco per hr-208493
i play every day up to 20 times a day. in the battle for brazil i had 170000 world dom points myself.i belong to a faction right now but they were inactive. just wanting to play with players that actually play
my id is 381-855-569 please let me know or PM me. oh i also donate almost every thing i farm. not looking to join on coat tails willing to pull my own weight. just asking for a chance.

James_mac
01-25-2013, 12:06 PM
i am a level 102
all#887 and growing
att-35000
def-35000
inco per hr-208493
i play every day up to 20 times a day. in the battle for brazil i had 170000 world dom points myself.i belong to a faction right now but they were inactive. just wanting to play with players that actually play
my id is 381-855-569 please let me know or PM me. oh i also donate almost every thing i farm. not looking to join on coat tails willing to pull my own weight. just asking for a chance.

Neo quit spamming everybody's threads with your desperate plea to join a faction! I must of seen you post this in about 20 different threads!!

qqqq
01-25-2013, 12:48 PM
wasn't there a vacancy for meat shield department?

krztov
01-25-2013, 05:06 PM
wasn't there a vacancy for meat shield department?

I'm being replaced? Lol

Kudu22
01-25-2013, 05:34 PM
Join Bravo and I have epic photos that LuLu has claimed as her. Just joking LuLu.

krztov
01-25-2013, 05:40 PM
Join Bravo and I have epic photos that LuLu has claimed as her. Just joking LuLu.

yeah, join Bravo with 200k stats and I'll show you some man boob, lets do this :)

manbeast
01-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Just read through this thread. I think someone must've spiked bravos kool aid! Congrats to you guys. We had a great time at REG as well. Personally I missed out on chat most of the time cause I was working 12-14 hour days, but still had time to log in and fight most battles. Also I think recruitment will be easier once an official leaderboard is posted.

Guys that was very well done. I wanted to see everyone do well, but I didn't want to see you on the rivals side just once, we saw REG like 3 times. It would have been fun to just have a little go around. I know some people took it too hard (beezy something or other). I know I picked on Gin, but he took in stride as it was only a game and he didn't really take that many hits. But a job well done VFF all of you.

Being in fourth place for the duration of the event was a bumpy ride. We faced PUN 3 times, Ferr 6 times, and Super Faction 8 times! Almost all the other factions we got paired with had a hacker on their team. Had some fun matches with GSF and Marauder though.

manbeast
01-25-2013, 07:43 PM
Wait so echo beat alpha also? Kool lol y would i be mad... From my humble understanding alpha had top notch players and the rest were left overs...just basing what i read on the forum. Well congrats to echo!!!

REG=VFF team Delta

Not sure if he was referring to us, or just making a funny :D

Warfiend
01-25-2013, 07:53 PM
I see you guys are now recruiting Manbeast... Reg sounds like a good place to receive multiple PUN beat downs.

Don't get me wrong, we could have ended up facing PUN, and it's still a good possibility in the future(one I dread to be quite honest, but will face if that's my fate) but I think that's more likely when you're ranked closer to them and have more powerful players. Speaking of which, the weakest link we could find in your players when we faced you had what looked like 99 of the same boss event rares. That's pretty lucky of them, you must have some really lucky players. Congrats.

So good luck in your recruitment efforts. 4th place sounds like a blast. Same top 10 prizes but with the added bonus of multiple huge beat downs by the game's heavyweight factions. I almost envy the lucky players who will be joining your fine, honest faction You guys earned it! Congrats!

manbeast
01-25-2013, 08:18 PM
Very interested in our member with 99 boss units... Could you PM me any other info about it? Was it a infantry/ground/sea/air unit? I'll look around myself.

First battle with PUN was very entertaining. One of the highlights of Brazil for me.

Battling the top 3 factions really isn't too bad unless you happened to be over vault. In our second battle w/ super faction I accidentally was $30k over vault and ended up losing about 6k in stats hahaha... didn't make that mistake again.

Hondo
01-25-2013, 08:22 PM
I see you guys are now recruiting Manbeast... Reg sounds like a good place to receive multiple PUN beat downs.

Don't get me wrong, we could have ended up facing PUN, and it's still a good possibility in the future(one I dread to be quite honest, but will face if that's my fate) but I think that's more likely when you're ranked closer to them and have more powerful players. Speaking of which, the weakest link we could find in your players when we faced you had what looked like 99 of the same boss event rares. That's pretty lucky of them, you must have some really lucky players. Congrats.

So good luck in your recruitment efforts. 4th place sounds like a blast. Same top 10 prizes but with the added bonus of multiple huge beat downs by the game's heavyweight factions. I almost envy the lucky players who will be joining your fine, honest faction You guys earned it! Congrats!

Somebody's gonna need a hug after that beat down.

Ssne
01-25-2013, 08:24 PM
Very interested in our member with 99 boss units... Could you PM me any other info about it? Was it a infantry/ground/sea/air unit? I'll look around myself.

First battle with PUN was very entertaining. One of the highlights of Brazil for me.

Battling the top 3 factions really isn't too bad unless you happened to be over vault. In our second battle w/ super faction I accidentally was $30k over vault and ended up losing about 6k in stats hahaha... didn't make that mistake again.

I saw this too. One of your lower level (80s I think, they all had the same names) had 99 mig airplanes...this was a rare from beat the boss a few rounds ago.

Baraka
01-26-2013, 11:47 AM
Somebody's gonna need a hug after that beat down.
Hugs all round !!!!

Hivesy
01-26-2013, 01:20 PM
REG=VFF team Delta

Not sure if he was referring to us, or just making a funny :D

Ha ha, Manbeast puuurleeeease. Don't make me come over there :)

Baraka
01-26-2013, 02:28 PM
Ha ha, Manbeast puuurleeeease. Don't make me come over there :)gotta work out which cherry pie first lol !!

Scabbyfeet
01-26-2013, 02:37 PM
gotta work out which cherry pie first lol !!Look out for the one who decided to go for the "extra" pieces of pie . :)

FisK
01-28-2013, 02:43 PM
I saw this too. One of your lower level (80s I think, they all had the same names) had 99 mig airplanes...this was a rare from beat the boss a few rounds ago.

If you by "mig airplanes" mean "Rapid Strike MG21" and
If you by "80s" mean 50
When it could be me.

I have 99 of them.
But I don't really know how I got them.
I have posted the full story here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44839-99-quot-Rapid-Strike-MG21-quot-(84-112)&p=573234):

Greetings
FisK

James_mac
01-28-2013, 03:41 PM
If you by "mig airplanes" mean "Rapid Strike MG21" and
If you by "80s" mean 50
When it could be me.

I have 99 of them.
But I don't really know how I got them.
I have posted the full story here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44839-99-quot-Rapid-Strike-MG21-quot-(84-112)&p=573234):

Greetings
FisK

I just checked my pics and yeah they guy we found was level 50 at the time so it proably was you mate.

Mastert55
01-28-2013, 05:20 PM
I spend like $600 last battle for brazil. I'm trying to get into a top 50 fraction because right now I'm the only one in my fraction that spends any gold, I got quadruple pvp points during the event of any of my fraction members. someone wanna recruit me? by next world domination event I should raise 15k for attack and defense each and at least 10 lvls, but next round probably gonna buy more gold if its gonna be on sale again. thanks!