PDA

View Full Version : Can we have our faction & individual totals

nic4msu
01-23-2013, 12:24 PM
CJ,
The best part of the event was the main page showing our faction and individual wins, losses and points. This is extremely useful and important information that both factions and individual players need access to post-event so that we may assess our strengths and weaknesses, as well as failures and contributions. The screen disappeared so quickly that it was impossible to take screenshots of the final results. Many contributed greatly in the final hours, and those contributions should not go unrecognized.

Please make this information available to the factions again ASAP, or tell us what steps we should go through to obtain it.

Thank you.

HGF69
01-23-2013, 12:40 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img69/8012/photojan23200220.png

HGF69
01-23-2013, 12:42 PM
As you can see we sneaked a top 100 by the skin of our teeth, that's assuming all stats glitches are fixed

dj maj
01-23-2013, 12:53 PM
As you can see we sneaked a top 100 by the skin of our teeth, that's assuming all stats glitches are fixed
wow nice one glad u guys held top 100

HGF69
01-23-2013, 01:56 PM
Still missing 300k and 9 wins

Sugarymama
01-23-2013, 01:58 PM
CJ,
The best part of the event was the main page showing our faction and individual wins, losses and points. This is extremely useful and important information that both factions and individual players need access to post-event so that we may assess our strengths and weaknesses, as well as failures and contributions. The screen disappeared so quickly that it was impossible to take screenshots of the final results. Many contributed greatly in the final hours, and those contributions should not go unrecognized.

Please make this information available to the factions again ASAP, or tell us what steps we should go through to obtain it.

Thank you.

At least that page was functional for your faction. It didn't for ours. The entire event...

goldenarchie
01-23-2013, 02:24 PM
It sure would help to weed out the dead wood...also where do find out our actual Rank?

nic4msu
01-23-2013, 03:05 PM
At least that page was functional for your faction. It didn't for ours. The entire event...

I'm so sorry! That was by far THE most valuable tool we had for gauging participation and achievement. It really needed to be viewed live, though, as different members were called upon in different ways, allowing you to quickly see the impact those choices had on their stats and adjust individual expectations and goals accordingly.

Even post-event, the numbers will be extraordinarily enlightening. I hope you have the opportunity to view your faction's.

Alpha dog
01-23-2013, 03:09 PM
I'm so sorry! That was by far THE most valuable tool we had for gauging participation and achievement. It really needed to be viewed live, though, as different members were called upon in different ways, allowing you to quickly see the impact those choices had on their stats and adjust individual expectations and goals accordingly.

Even post-event, the numbers will be extraordinarily enlightening. I hope you have the opportunity to view your faction's.

Yeah it was a fun event, but this tool never working for us was a bummer, we would also like to see this at some stage if possible. We had some guys really pull the stops out to get us to were we ended up.

Thief
01-23-2013, 03:16 PM
Yea i would love to have had this during the event. I NEED to have the final tally at this point though ASAP.

Corsair
01-23-2013, 03:24 PM
Ours was broken as well. Must have stats, absolutely.

Sugarymama
01-23-2013, 03:31 PM

We hope so too. I for one would like to see how I did, as well as the teammates of mine who were battling round the clock. It got to the point of delirium (at least for me) so it would be nice to see the fruits of our labor in some form.

nic4msu
01-23-2013, 04:25 PM
We hope so too. I for one would like to see how I did, as well as the teammates of mine who were battling round the clock. It got to the point of delirium (at least for me) so it would be nice to see the fruits of our labor in some form.

I know what you mean! I could hardly see straight by the end. The screen was so blurry that I was afraid I'd hit the wrong target! I honestly think I only missed one or two of our battles. I didn't truly plan to make that many, but the dog would bark, a car door would slam, I'd have a coughing fit ... & each time I'd just check MW & get sucked back in. My faction actually started posting "Wakey, wakey, nic" when I was supposed to be sleeping .... and 5 minutes later I'd pop in!

Baraka
01-23-2013, 04:39 PM
Yea i would love to have had this during the event. I NEED to have the final tally at this point though ASAP.I would of loved it to of worked for you guys too, just so I could see how many times Sam lost. Lolololol... I genuinely think it could of been tens of thousands. Thanks Sam.

stealyourface
01-23-2013, 05:11 PM
This would be a nice reference, hopefully they incorporate in the faction section.

Stellaman
01-23-2013, 05:31 PM
agreed, we please need the individual stats screen, we are still just forming factions and this is best tool to review activeness with. at least could leave it up for an hour after the event ended so we could get a screenshot.

USUAL SUSPECTS

LeBarticus
01-23-2013, 05:33 PM
Lol Baraka i was also wondering that. Half the reason why i want to see it :-p

MWnewGuy
01-23-2013, 05:41 PM
The event ended while I was working so I did not get a chance to screen shot the stats either. I sure hope we can get this information.

King little fruit fly
01-23-2013, 05:55 PM
There are a lot of things didn't go into that win/loss column like how many times someone hit the wall or defender. I think a nice stat to include would the amount time players put into the entire event. It is a better assessment than anything else on how active the players were.

nic4msu
01-23-2013, 06:18 PM
There are a lot of things didn't go into that win/loss column like how many times someone hit the wall or defender. I think a nice stat to include would the amount time players put into the entire event. It is a better assessment than anything else on how active the players were.

Agree 100%! That's why I said having the info live was crucial so individual goals & expectations could be adjusted. If I sent the same two players to take down the wall and outmatched DLs, their numbers would be greatly reduced, but their value would be incalculable - unless you had the live stats in front of you to view. We automatically adjusted the outcomes of those very players so that they would be compared on a more even playing field.

NakedCherryPie
01-23-2013, 06:31 PM
I am curious to see my faction as well.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-23-2013, 07:21 PM
CJ,

Thank you.

My friend, its about trust.

Its a team event.

Don't worry about what each person did.

If everyone does his or her best, the team wins.

Individual effort is unimportant, if you have the right team members.

That destroys unit cohesion.

Trust your people, they'll do you right.

Let your team deal with their peers.

Stellaman
01-23-2013, 07:25 PM
just speculating but since WD pts. are still showing for each faction I assume this is a running total. If so I would assume the individual stats page may be as well and we will see it in next battle?

YOU ALWAYS MUST THINK AHEAD IN THIS GAME!

USUAL SUSPECTS

nic4msu
01-23-2013, 07:58 PM

Its a team event.

IF you have the right teammates. We had no way to know which members were participating and which were free-loading until now. We were fortunate. We only had 3 members who did not participate at all - but that's 3 too many, and keeping them around to let the team deal with them makes no sense in a faction of people who only met weeks ago.

In my case the only thing missing is the final battle. We had missing point issues until the final hours, so I have detailed screenshots. I want our final numbers so that I can fully acknowledge our MVPs and give them the full credit and recognition they deserve, including the enormous effort put into keeping us within the Top 100 as the event drew to a close. The numbers also help under-performers see that they did not pull their weight as compared with their peers. In a cohesive faction such as ours, this information can be extremely self-motivating -- if it's available.

Q Raider
01-23-2013, 08:00 PM

Its a team event.

That destroys unit cohesion.

Trust your people, they'll do you right.

Let your team deal with their peers.

Irrelevant to why I want to see the stats.
We seemed to be bleeding WD points during battles, at times having less at the end than at the start.

With the individual totals we can then work out if points were missing and also possibly if we have members whose points are not being recorded during the war.