PDA

View Full Version : Pirate United Nation win WD and takes brazil

Coldjoey
01-23-2013, 12:21 PM
I just got a splash to say PUN won and new campaign starts in 3 weeks. There are lots new event dates in the game.
http://i.imgur.com/lZXBBqy.jpg

tyler d
01-23-2013, 12:24 PM
I would imagine that participation in the next event will be 75% of the number who started this last battle. The number of camper factions will skyrocket because no one can match the spending skills of the pirates. And no one else is dumb enough to spend that much real money to win fake prizes in a fake game.

Jahootie
01-23-2013, 12:29 PM
They can pound, I won't spend a dollar on next event..know what unless your in a super faction...top 1000 it will be,and the strong just got invincible

BigD@wg
01-23-2013, 12:30 PM
Just saw it too. Events: appear to be boss, then PVP, ten collect10 or auction, boss, WD

Speed ump
01-23-2013, 01:13 PM
Tyler, I have now appointed you with the title of forum troll. Now go crawl back under your rock. Just because someone won dosnt make them hacks. If anything, anyone knows we are the anti hacks of the game. Keep your comments to facts you know to be true, not innuendo because of envy.

threefellow
01-23-2013, 01:32 PM
Tyler, I have now appointed you with the title of forum troll. Now go crawl back under your rock. Just because someone won dosnt make them hacks. If anything, anyone knows we are the anti hacks of the game. Keep your comments to facts you know to be true, not innuendo because of envy.

CJ...How about a ban for Tyler Troll? You owe me one hahaha:)

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-23-2013, 01:35 PM
CJ...How about a ban for Tyler Troll? You owe me one hahaha:)

That's clever, Mr. 3, very clever.

HGF69
01-23-2013, 01:40 PM
Well done pirates just you wait til the battle for Mozambique though......

Poopenshire
01-23-2013, 01:40 PM
Ouch Tyler, Ouch. why so mean?

Bronson
01-23-2013, 01:43 PM
I would imagine that participation in the next event will be 75% of the number who started this last battle. The number of camper factions will skyrocked because no one can match the hacking skills of the pirates. And no one else is dumb enough to spend that much real money to win fake prizes in a fake game.

Hahaha you keep believing that, we are the guys reporting the hackers and we have got at least 7-8 hackers thrown out since the event began but never mind that we won so we must have cheated.

Sugarymama
01-23-2013, 01:43 PM
I would imagine that participation in the next event will be 75% of the number who started this last battle. The number of camper factions will skyrocked because no one can match the hacking skills of the pirates. And no one else is dumb enough to spend that much real money to win fake prizes in a fake game.

Wow...tell us how you really feel..lol.

Seriously though, I always wonder what evidence forum members have when they call out players as hackers. Do you have this evidence? If so, all hackers are supposed to be reported to tech support. Ranting about it on the forum won't cut it.

And as for anyone being dumb enough to spend $ on a game, have you been playing online games very long? You would be surprised...very surprised.

Hard Sarge
01-23-2013, 01:44 PM
Enjoy your victory and spoils of war.
Can I ask how many you have in your Faction?

Again, bragging rights is all yours, enjoy!

Hoping for a Top 25 at Seals Team Six.

Hard Sarge
556 888 545
LVL 154 Colonel

Seals Team Six
Top 50
Top 25 and waiting

CasualPlayer
01-23-2013, 01:45 PM

How about take your tongue out of their butt. It was clear they won, everyone knew, everyone known, real contest was the top ten. Now who finished along with the obvious there? Well done to those teams. Oh yes and wait for all of the, Wow you did great and oh you did superb threads, blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Sugarymama
01-23-2013, 01:56 PM
How about take your tongue out of their butt. It was clear they won, everyone knew, everyone known, real contest was the top ten. Now who finished along with the obvious there? Well done to those teams. Oh yes and wait for all of the, Wow you did great and oh you did superb threads, blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Lol...someone else who doesn't mince words.

I will agree with you on one thing; I'm tired of all the congrats without having even seen a final faction score listing. Of course "well done" just for participating/finishing, but I have no idea how did I individually within my faction because the damn faction tracker within the battle was broken the entire 5 days. What the F?

jobadass
01-23-2013, 02:13 PM
Congrats to PUN.

haven't spoken with all of you but the ones I have seem like good people...unlike that horrible bunch in HTC :p

tyler d
01-24-2013, 06:42 AM

So I am a troll beause you do not like what I say? I do apologize for saying that you guys are hackers. I assume that most of you are not. I have edited my post to reflect that. I will say congrats on GREE for sucking a ton of real cash out of a few losers who feel that "winning" a fake war in a fake game makes them men.

vitus79
01-24-2013, 06:47 AM
So I am a troll beause you do not like what I say? I do apologize for saying that you guys are hackers. I assume that most of you are not. I have edited my post to reflect that. I will say congrats on GREE for sucking a ton of real cash out of a few losers who feel that "winning" a fake war in a fake game makes them men.

but would you play the game with tons of advertising and stuff? someone has to pay the bills, you play for free which is fine. still i hear some kind of jealousy here. stop taking care about others money and u feel better, best advise i can give.

Poopenshire
01-24-2013, 07:00 AM
but would you play the game with tons of advertising and stuff? someone has to pay the bills, you play for free which is fine. still i hear some kind of jealousy here. stop taking care about others money and u feel better, best advise i can give.

I have a feeling you hear the same thing over in CC all the time.

vitus79
01-24-2013, 07:03 AM
I have a feeling you hear the same thing over in CC all the time.

well its usually the lower levels who moan alot. sonner or later they either accept it or quit.

of course if they post such junk on my wall i call my friends to force their decission

tyler d
01-24-2013, 07:09 AM

No jealousy, really I don't care because I am done with the game. And I have contributed to "paying" for this game with the Tapjoy gold. I hope that GREE makes money off of this. I am glad they do. I am happy for people to spend their own money on whatever they choose. WHat I am saying is that anyone can be strong at this game with enough cash. It takes very little skill to get monster stats, just a huge bankroll. The PUN members act like they are "real men" because they won a fake war by spending their own money. Heck if I had a million dollars to blow on a stupid game then within a week I would own every single Pirate, not because I am better than them or have more skill, but because I outspent them. That was what this pretend war was about not the best/most skilled/best organized faction but the biggest spenders. They spent a ton, great for GREE. I do agree that they deserve to win because they spent the most.

Sillybeans
01-24-2013, 07:10 AM
Well if they talk trash talk some back i guess... Jealously, bickering & fighting are just a few things competitive gamers do. This game has a scoreboard, has points/stats etc if there was no ''gratz cheaters/gratz money grabbers'' Wouldn't feel like a game to me :p

My house is more than a cardboard box in a trash bin, I can afford gold :rolleyes: Willing to spend my money on whatever leisure I want to.

Edit: Wont change what i previously put to match tyler's new post however I will say this. If your the best at something... a Little elitest ego will always come out. Not saying PUN will ever get beat but if they do the victors sure as hell will find the win much more pleasing :p

BOS
01-24-2013, 07:20 AM
No jealousy, really I don't care because I am done with the game. And I have contributed to "paying" for this game with the Tapjoy gold. I hope that GREE makes money off of this. I am glad they do. I am happy for people to spend their own money on whatever they choose. WHat I am saying is that anyone can be strong at this game with enough cash. It takes very little skill to get monster stats, just a huge bankroll. The PUN members act like they are "real men" because they won a fake war by spending their own money. Heck if I had a million dollars to blow on a stupid game then within a week I would own every single Pirate, not because I am better than them or have more skill, but because I outspent them. That was what this pretend war was about not the best/most skilled/best organized faction but the biggest spenders. They spent a ton, great for GREE. I do agree that they deserve to win because they spent the most.

Lol, please quit the forum as well. Thanks :D

Dutchie
01-24-2013, 07:22 AM

Bye bye, don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out!

Poopenshire
01-24-2013, 07:27 AM
well its usually the lower levels who moan alot. sonner or later they either accept it or quit.

of course if they post such junk on my wall i call my friends to force their decission

I am low level in CC and have fun beating up the gangs down there. they get very mouthy. I have never spent gold in CC and am doing very well. Its not as much fun as MW for me but it is a nice diversion. People over there take things so personal over there.

Lara Croft TR
01-24-2013, 07:32 AM

You have nothing to apologize tyler and i think you have a strong statement here. The big question is why all of the PUN or pirates members were so being defensive here in your statement. They shouldn't be defensive if their not that guilty. My goodness gracious!

pagan
01-24-2013, 07:35 AM
My little faction was in the top 1000, no rewards or prizes yet any thought folks?:confused:

ZemKe
01-24-2013, 07:50 AM
You have nothing to apologize tyler and i think you have a strong statement here. The big question is why all of the PUN or pirates members were so being defensive here in your statement. They shouldn't be defensive if their not that guilty. My goodness gracious!

Real Life MW winner
1st: Gree: Gain most of Other People $ and Other People time
2nd: Quiters: They got their life back
3rd: Free, light gold casual players: Thanks for the heavy "Gold" investors

PS. If this faction war is putting a strain in personal or family ties. Now is the time to consider. Who is the real master and Who is the real slave.

mistergreen
02-12-2013, 01:55 PM
I would imagine that participation in the next event will be 75% of the number who started this last battle. The number of camper factions will skyrocket because no one can match the spending skills of the pirates. And no one else is dumb enough to spend that much real money to win fake prizes in a fake game.

I couldn't agree more.

Speed ump
02-12-2013, 03:14 PM
I wonder how dumb ferr is? Maybe you should ask. Some people never get it. I guess bill gates isn't better than me at something, just because he can afford a 58 room home. Probably 100 times over.

1earEddie
02-12-2013, 03:49 PM
I wonder how dumb ferr is? Maybe you should ask. Some people never get it. I guess bill gates isn't better than me at something, just because he can afford a 58 room home. Probably 100 times over.
Speedy, FFP asked Ferr the wrong question...right question? Is Ferr's Amsterdam Law Firm being retained in any
manner by Gree corporation? Any of the attorneys who are monitoring the forum or playing MW as Ferr, please feel
free to jump in here!

Q Raider
02-12-2013, 04:23 PM
The real issue with the next event will be detecting and booting out the new wave of game cheats.

From what I am seeing they have learnt from the initial experience and changed tactics.

Skill point hacking was too easy to detect (though I expect that it will still be there) so now they have "evolved" to energy hacking the high end missions.

This provides them with a significant stat boost AND delivers very high cash donations to the faction they are in with the follow-on effect that all members of the faction gain an unfair advantage.

I strongly suggest that people download Kimsoo's toolkit app and spend some time acquainting themselves with what it takes to get a boss loot. Focusing on the bosses for the last 12 maps will reveal most of them.

Combine the improbable energy expenditure with very little or no evidence (eg no composite is an illogical event to note for someone who has to be using lots of Gold energy refills) or other Gold purchases and you are almost certainly looking at a game cheat.

Level 90 players having level 125 loot is also a bit of an indicator that something is not right.....not rocket science.

For faction leaders I suggest you review the pace at which some of your players have advanced their stats (outside of Gold purchases) and whether the donations they have made are within the bounds of rational gameplay. Your choice as to what to do when you find them.......leave them in at your peril.

I may not be the strongest player in this game but I do know where the report button is :cool:

Any of this nature of cheat I find from now on will have a request to have the faction they are in disbanded, vetoed from the next faction event, or at least have ALL the bonuses they currently have removed. As far as I can see there is no way that the faction is not aware of what is going on.

Speed ump
02-12-2013, 06:15 PM
I've seen hackers who are being courted by all manner of factions. I'm talking the obvious skill point ones. I pointed this out to a number of the ones posting, and ones said he did not know, but did I notice his 94million defense points. I swear I did not know that was canabis plants in my garden officer, really. And what do they think that will get them. Matched up against the strongest factions. Think one player with million of points can win an event for you? Did it last time? In fact, did any of nose guys even show up to the event, or leave the factions hanging? I can tell you I was not attacked once by one, and don't recall anyone who was. Even as your defense leader, it did not slow us down. Cash just isn't going to help without a lot of gold to go with it. There's a lot of very slow waited people out there.

JMC
02-12-2013, 06:25 PM
I've seen hackers who are being courted by all manner of factions. I'm talking the obvious skill point ones. I pointed this out to a number of the ones posting, and ones said he did not know, but did I notice his 94million defense points. I swear I did not know that was canabis plants in my garden officer, really. And what do they think that will get them. Matched up against the strongest factions. Think one player with million of points can win an event for you? Did it last time? In fact, did any of nose guys even show up to the event, or leave the factions hanging? I can tell you I was not attacked once by one, and don't recall anyone who was. Even as your defense leader, it did not slow us down. Cash just isn't going to help without a lot of gold to go with it. There's a lot of very slow waited people out there.

Yeah, saw quite a few of the skill point hackers, which probably hurt their factions more than it helped. All the top bunch of factions were paired against each other and all occasional weak factions had these hackers. Only thing it did for them is throw their team against a group much stronger than them.

Q Raider
02-12-2013, 06:35 PM
Just reporting one I hit with my level 97 player.

Returned 9.6 mil Defence....

Think this guy has also cash hacked and played with the attack skill points as well.

One more faction looking for a new Defence leader shortly I expect...

At least he was good enough to post the details for BOTH his accounts :-)

King little fruit fly
02-12-2013, 06:52 PM
I don't understand why people hack, especially go for the skill point, if I could hack, I would give me 100 LE units here and there, impossible to tell. ;)

Q Raider
02-12-2013, 07:19 PM
I don't understand why people hack, especially go for the skill point, if I could hack, I would give me 100 LE units here and there, impossible to tell. ;)

Because they can is one possibility I guess.

I remember back in the days of "cough cough" Commodore 64's we used to put games into God mode just cause we could. Fun for maybe ten minutes and then it was no challenge and pointless so it got changed back.

Owen p
07-24-2013, 04:11 AM

I have 44000 attack and 49000 defense but only level 71
Please let me in

Dutchie
07-24-2013, 09:28 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2n6awpy.jpg

Dutchie
07-24-2013, 09:31 AM
I have 44000 attack and 49000 defense but only level 71
Please let me in

http://i44.tinypic.com/2vtv98w.jpg

BADMARKX
07-24-2013, 10:48 PM