PDA

View Full Version : Taking away event bonuses by Gree

outbackhat
01-23-2013, 12:13 PM
It seems that Gree(d) decided that bonus skill points awarded with pvp event item wins give players an unfair advantage. They have seen fit in their infinate wisdom to take mine away cause I was winning too many attacks and preventing robs due to way I had them alocated. Choose wisely before spending real world money to gain an advantage because they might just take them away. Guess they tthink they are like US government.

Dipstik
01-23-2013, 12:33 PM
This seems like an objective and unbiased report of the facts. I think I will listen to OP's opinion and share in his outrage.

kimberleyj
01-23-2013, 12:37 PM
did you contact support?.

outbackhat
01-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Support is who took them away after I contacted after not recieving map mastery point when changed level at same time.

CJ54
01-23-2013, 01:35 PM
It seems that Gree(d) decided that bonus skill points awarded with pvp event item wins give players an unfair advantage. They have seen fit in their infinate wisdom to take mine away cause I was winning too many attacks and preventing robs due to way I had them alocated. Choose wisely before spending real world money to gain an advantage because they might just take them away. Guess they tthink they are like US government.

You somehow had 100 additional skill points on top of the ones from the event item that you had. We're looking into how exactly that happened. We reset them to the correct values, which do account for the event item you won.

Next time, if you have questions about ticket resolution, please ask the support person for clarification instead of making a forum post about it.