PDA

View Full Version : Just Plain Good Fun!

BigD@wg
01-23-2013, 09:42 AM
Basically, no one over here knows me unless he/she plays MW too (as I have been there much longer). Just wanted to share my current adventure because I'm having a blast with it.

I have my main CC game but he too is low level as I only started CC a few months ago. He camps and crawls and only typically levels through events. Anyway, just started a new game on another device with a whole different agenda (free player). He has no money buildings and never will. All cash, loot, and respect thru PVE & PVP. He will battle bosses too but I'm sure he wont ever get but couple down each time. He is just a fighting machine. He wins some and loses some. Many people will pummel him through the levels but who cares. Just curious how high i can make it maintaining more wins than losses. Probably not too far but it's big fun so far none-the-less!

Will be visiting a hood near you soon! Lol!

Sandukan
01-23-2013, 10:27 AM
What's his name?
I bet my lower level can beat your lower level.

dudeman
01-23-2013, 10:44 AM
Just curious how high i can make it maintaining more wins than losses. Probably not too far but it's big fun so far none-the-less!

You can only be attacked and lose 120 times per day. Do 120+ wins every day, don't add too many self inflicted losses, and you will always have more wins than losses on your record. Maximum stamina (without refills) is 480/day, 528 for goodfella/agent(?), so it's easily done as long as you stay active. You might not even take 120 losses per day, making it even easier to maintain more wins than losses. No gold required.

BigD@wg
01-23-2013, 10:50 AM
You can only be attacked and lose 120 times per day. Do 120+ wins every day, don't add too many self inflicted losses, and you will always have more wins than losses on your record. Maximum stamina (without refills) is 480/day, 528 for goodfella/agent(?), so it's easily done as long as you stay active. You might not even take 120 losses per day, making it even easier to maintain more wins than losses. No gold required.

Well he is only active at night. It's on my new iPad and only play that one occasionally at night. So might be more of a challenge to stay ahead on the wins.

BigD@wg
01-23-2013, 10:56 AM
What's his name?
I bet my lower level can beat your lower level.

His name is "The Hitman" and I'm sure you can whip him! You can beat up on him all you want but you won't ever get anything...no buildings to raid and any money he makes gets banked. So no one gets anything from him. Lol! All you do is put a few losses on his profile. Oh well :)

mxz
01-23-2013, 11:16 AM
Would suggest 12/24 hr buildings to supplement weapons purchases prior to filling up on loot items.

BigD@wg
01-23-2013, 11:44 AM
Would suggest 12/24 hr buildings to supplement weapons purchases prior to filling up on loot items.

Thanks for tip but buildings and strategy only apply to my main game. "Hitman" will only make money and survive on what he can take. If he is too weak at higher levels to steal, then he quits. Lol!

BigD@wg
01-23-2013, 11:49 AM
I know exactly who you are. I used to watch you on tv as a kid, attempting to rule the world and always getting your ass handed to you by those Joe's...

The only thing your organisation had going for it was a really strong branding policy. For that, I salute you!

Lol! Well the Cobra logo only gained significance at Xmas time. I hosted a little forum contest as Cobra Commander. Provided some clues to see who could guess my true identity. Was lots of fun.

I watched GI Joe as child too and had tons of action figures. And yes... Even though I preferred the villains, Cobra always lost in the series.

Big O
01-23-2013, 02:00 PM
His name is "The Hitman" Hey, nice name choice! Add you....I mean me.:)

Coldjoey
01-23-2013, 04:35 PM
I did the same with my second account, never took it seriously as I did my main. Always make sure your hits count towards thugs life and other goals, don't do jobs and save respect for sawnoffs and chain whips, to keep your stats just above average. And save the rest for RPGs and Exceros. Only buy lofts and MT's and upgrade them with money you win. I'm level 127. Stats of 35k Which is above ave but not great. Just have a blast.