PDA

View Full Version : How fast are refunds?

Sillybeans
01-23-2013, 01:23 AM
Basically I woke up this morning and on the train heading to college (in college as i type). I noticed a new limited edition set... so with my android that wouldn't show me the rewards I accidentally bought all 4 instead of the 1st 2.

Sent a customer contact support asking for a refund on the deep sea assassin... It surely woke me up fast when i realized i wasted 1050g. never the less i bought another 5 sets of the 2 on offer and got 5 common and one of the rare ones :o

How long does it take for a refund? this is my 1st time sending a ticket... not sure if i even did it right.

andy_xyz2004
01-23-2013, 01:41 AM
I've sent ticket jan 14th, about accidentally buy LE set (only 1 unit, not 1 set),
Today i got replied from support : your MW version is oldest version, please update to version 3.5
Geeezzz....

Sillybeans
01-23-2013, 01:47 AM
Thats not good... but i did just update this morning. How long was the wait for a reply? probably going to buy another vault... feel a little stupid not buying on 40% off but can't let the units slide the boss event is coming up.

andy_xyz2004
01-23-2013, 01:57 AM
There's no version 3.5 before WD-BfB, definitely my MW has old version at that time,

Thats not good... but i did just update this morning. How long was the wait for a reply? probably going to buy another vault... feel a little stupid not buying on 40% off but can't let the units slide the boss event is coming up.

I dont know exactly, could be 1 day, 3 days, a week, or forever, it depends on your luck...

Sillybeans
01-23-2013, 01:59 AM
I'll start crying now as i buy another vault...

dj maj
01-23-2013, 05:01 AM
nerd rage? lol

BigD@wg
01-23-2013, 05:07 AM
I've sent ticket jan 14th, about accidentally buy LE set (only 1 unit, not 1 set),
Today i got replied from support : your MW version is oldest version, please update to version 3.5
Geeezzz....

I got that same lame response about a totally different issue. The update had nothing to do with my issue. Seems that is the new "standard response" instead of "we're looking into it". Sucks!

Sillybeans
01-23-2013, 05:17 AM
nerd rage? lol

Then u see i got the rare LE unit.

Ssne
01-23-2013, 05:55 AM
Gree would cut down their ticket volume by a significant amount if they would require a simple PIN number before purchasing gold units and/or finishing a building upgrade using gold. I am pretty careful in general and I've probably opened 4-5 gold "mistake" tickets that would never have occurred if I had been prompted to enter a PIN. Gotta be more cost-effective to do this than hire people to work tickets.

Unless of course you believe that people might just "give up" when they make mistakes, think about it as a sunk cost, and just go buy more gold, and that Gree prefers that. Oh wait, never mind....

Sillybeans
01-23-2013, 05:57 AM
At least they resolved ur refunds Ssne? or didn't they?

Thief
01-23-2013, 06:56 AM
Currently my shortest response time (not resolution but response was one hour) My longest that has responded to is 6+ weeks i believe....

Ssne
01-23-2013, 07:32 AM
At least they resolved ur refunds Ssne? or didn't they?

Silly, I would say that all my tickets (of which there have been maybe 10 max in a six month period) have eventually been resolved. Unfortunately for me I just did the really stupid one where I spent essentially all my gold taking 70 hrs off a building upgrade and with all the ticket volume they have from BFB I am settling in for a loooong wait. Maybe CJ will see this thread and have pity on me.

NASCAR
01-23-2013, 07:40 AM
They have been fast for me.

Sillybeans
01-23-2013, 07:57 AM
Great to hear Ssne, hope mines solved before crates go.... just bought a vault and bought all crate got 2 rares.... my atk did a x2.5 and def did a x3 from gold units today...