PDA

View Full Version : Wall Status?

BigBassTurd
01-22-2013, 10:34 PM
What does the wall status mean when in a battle? Our faction always says "active", but easy to beat factions always seem to say "none". Anyone know what this has to do with a battle?

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 10:44 PM
Have a look at your wall and think it over about beating your rival over the other side

cheers:D

HenryVIII
01-22-2013, 10:48 PM
Active = You still have your fortification standing

None = You didn't start with a fortification

Destroyed = fortification has been taken down by attacks.

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 10:54 PM
Active = You still have your fortification standing

None = You didn't start with a fortification

Destroyed = fortification has been taken down by attacks.

Yep, that's what i'm trying to say

cheers:D

BigBassTurd
01-22-2013, 11:48 PM
Thanks never seen the destroyed yet so makes since now.

Mongo
01-23-2013, 08:57 AM
Any of you big hitters- Are the pro factions actively targeting the wall? We are in battle at the moment against a lvl 1 wall, which has 10K units. Hits seem to take 40 or so off that. At one point I thought maybe big factions could destroy the wall so as to storm in and get full points. But the #s seem to make that nearly impossible, ie you're better off taking your half points from the time you kill the DL.

So my working hypothesis is that the wall is simply a way to #1 protect yourself and keep an opponent from getting full points and #2 a target for players too weak to PvP. Or in our case for rogue faction members who randomly declare war and otherwise ignore us to hit something when we have consciously decided to sit out a battle.

Thoughts?