01-22-2013, 05:53 PM
they bought it didn't they.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-22-2013, 06:02 PM

Or, did they? Hmmmmm....

BringIt
01-22-2013, 06:03 PM
Or they hacked it...or robbed it from stolen credit cards...or spent legit money (hard to believe but possible I guess)

threefellow
01-22-2013, 06:34 PM
I really don't know why i bother...but here it is...when you take on the Pirates...it is not
the firepower...it is about friends/brothers who have fought together for a long time...
we are a team..if one of us thinks we can no longer help the team...we drop out and
do what we can in other areas...other teams don't get that ...you want your trinkets
and your trophies...we don't care..we are Pirates and FFP is proud to know people
with this sort of character.

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 06:35 PM

Or they hacked it...or robbed it from stolen credit cards...or spent legit money (hard to believe but possible I guess)

woh..............a lots of jealousy from a bunch of amateurs !!! Lots of kind of people, there are those blah blah blah their way up and those worked their way up, in this case both of you just losers, ....and a very sore losers !!!

CJ should lock this thread !!!

cheers:D

BringIt
01-22-2013, 06:44 PM
woh..............a lots of jealousy from a bunch of amateurs !!! Lots of kind of people, there are those blah blah blah their way up and those worked their way up, in this case both of you just losers, ....and a very sore losers !!!

CJ should lock this thread !!!

nah not jealous because I am not willing to spend that much money on a game. But confused as to how someone can spend that much money on this event. They could have pooled together and bought a house I bet. You are an amateur buddy

Poopenshire
01-22-2013, 06:48 PM
I dont see a faction named Puddle Pirates. Sorry OP i think your mistaken in who won this event.

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 06:51 PM
nah not jealous because I am not willing to spend that much money on a game. But confused as to how someone can spend that much money on this event. They could have pooled together and bought a house I bet. You are an amateur buddy

The choice is yours, why any of they should pooled together and buy 'A HOUSE' ??? meanwhile all of them already have more mansions than you can imagine !!! This is just their tips for the porter, too bad you can't afford it and not in the elite club !!!

King little fruit fly
01-22-2013, 06:54 PM

Which faction do you belong? :rolleyes:

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 06:57 PM
Which faction do you belong? :rolleyes:

They proudly call themselves THE LOSERS !!!

Warfiend
01-22-2013, 06:59 PM
Every faction who attains a decent rank spent money for it, that's the way greed made it work.

Nobody has demonstrated a pirate cheating at least, that I know of. Which is a lot more than I can say for some other factions(i hope they get whats coming to them).

Wufnu
01-22-2013, 07:03 PM
Every faction who attains a decent rank spent money for it, that's the way greed made it work.

Nobody has demonstrated a pirate cheating at least, that I know of. Which is a lot more than I can say for some other factions(i hope they get whats coming to them).

Warfiend have you noticed how the Capt rank insignia has one side dulled out? Feel free to grab mine.

King little fruit fly
01-22-2013, 07:06 PM
They proudly call themselves THE LOSERS !!!

Don't interrupt, buddy, I just want the pirates to have some fun with his faction! Got it?? ;)

Wdigeorge
01-22-2013, 08:44 PM

I expect something better from a "Ranger's LLP's recruiting officer". You are but a frog in a well, and do not know what is beyond your little world. Speak not of what you don't understand or see possible.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-22-2013, 08:50 PM
I really don't know why i bother...but here it is...when you take on the Pirates...it is notthe firepower...it is about friends/brothers who have fought together for a long time...we are a team..if one of us thinks we can no longer help the team...we drop out and do what we can in other areas...other teams don't get that ...you want your trinketsand your trophies...we don't care..we are Pirates and FFP is proud to know peoplewith this sort of character.My beloved brother has just laid some heavy, heavy knowledge on you. Can you comprehend this sage?He's our wise man and spiritual leader. His words are golden nuggets of wisdom.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-22-2013, 08:51 PM
Every faction who attains a decent rank spent money for it, that's the way greed made it work.Nobody has demonstrated a pirate cheating at least, that I know of. Which is a lot more than I can say for some other factions(i hope they get whats coming to them).Pirates don't cheat, lie, or steal.

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 09:04 PM
Don't interrupt, buddy, I just want the pirates to have some fun with his faction! Got it?? ;)

Little Fruit Fly, Nobody can hide anything from PUN, it's just a matter of time:D

I expect something better from a "Ranger's LLP's recruiting officer". You are but a frog in a well, and do not know what is beyond your little world. Speak not of what you don't understand or see possible.

That's is the reason their faction is not in the Top 10 !!!