PDA

View Full Version : World Domination Prize Distribution

BringIt
01-22-2013, 05:10 PM
Anyone thing the prizes will be awarded right after BFB ends or will it take them a couple weeks? CJ, any light to shed on this matter because those units will be helpful for the boss event :D

NV555
01-22-2013, 05:15 PM
Next month some time is my guess I'm sure there will be some grievances.

King little fruit fly
01-22-2013, 05:37 PM
No way, it should be immediately awarded, since we lose so many units for this dumb WD event.

King little fruit fly
01-22-2013, 06:23 PM
Change mind, the prizes should be distributed 1 week after this WD, so we have time to remove a few deadwoods first.

goldenarchie
01-23-2013, 08:57 AM
Change mind, the prizes should be distributed 1 week after this WD, so we have time to remove a few deadwoods first.

exactly....And we should be able to take all of their troops to replace the ones we lost because they didnt show!

BostonHammer
01-23-2013, 09:00 AM
I would like mine before the Boss event tomorrow.

Mongo
01-23-2013, 09:21 AM
If removing deadwoods will keep them from getting prizes I am 100% in favor of a delay, even if its a month. Half of our faction did an incredible job and showed at 90% of the battles. The others not and/or started them or ignored our gameplan. Rise and fall as a team I can understand but let us decide after the event who qualified as part of the team.

Has anyone heard from Gree on this topic? I am assuming it is too hard to sort out and prizes will be locked based simply on membership, ie cutting deadwoods as above won't keep them from getting prizes. But if Gree has a plan CJ we'd love to hear it.

I thought of a threshold (eg 1% or 3% contribution to team total) to qualify for a prize?

Kjctnorris
01-23-2013, 10:12 AM
I'm in the before boss event category. I'm cutting deadwood as soon as that ticker reads zero.