PDA

View Full Version : Epic Boss showing up in goals

Mad
01-22-2013, 02:36 PM
This is absolutely ridiculous, does GREE expect us to fight faction wars and the BOSS at the same time!!!!!

SoccerStud
01-22-2013, 02:37 PM
It's not that difficult...

Thief
01-22-2013, 02:48 PM
lol If you are trying to perfectly time 13 Cash hits it might be difficult...but the reality is i doubt you will be able to trigger until after the Battle for Brazil anyways. I wonder if they are going to start upping the stats on the final units now that they are releasing Units into the multiple thousands now?

General Soviet
01-22-2013, 02:49 PM
Just saw it. I would think that they would wait until the end of the WD event to start it, oh well, has anyone activated it yet?

dj maj
01-22-2013, 02:51 PM
Hope its after BOB wanna focus on the war at hand

Dry
01-22-2013, 03:05 PM
This is absolutely ridiculous, does GREE expect us to fight faction wars and the BOSS at the same time!!!!!
I didn't join any faction , I think it's nice if they give somthing to the ones that didn't join

MerlinBlack
01-22-2013, 03:08 PM

It is called Modern War, not Modern one-battle-at-a-time...
:cool:

Corsair
01-22-2013, 03:10 PM
It is called Modern War, not Modern one-battle-at-a-time...
:cool:When they first came out with bosses, they were overlaying crate events...it was crazy for about 2 weeks there.

Mad
01-22-2013, 03:12 PM
When they first came out with bosses, they were overlaying crate events...it was crazy for about 2 weeks there.

I remember those times. If you want to burn out your players, this is the way to do it. These faction wars are also way too long. Sometimes I get the impression, the people who run this game, have never actually played it.

andy_xyz2004
01-22-2013, 03:20 PM
Interesting, anyone can trigger this boss ?

King Dante!
01-22-2013, 03:40 PM
I have yet to see it in my goals, but I'm assuming this boss will be similar to the Evil Game Designer. After the BFB fiasco, Gree may be trying to appease us by offering a relatively easy boss event.

Just me assumption though.

asdfg12345
01-22-2013, 03:42 PM
Gree still needs to give me the super tank for killing 25 bosses in the Evil Game Designer event....

Ranger4Life
01-22-2013, 03:43 PM
I have yet to see it in my goals, but I'm assuming this boss will be similar to the Evil Game Designer. After the BFB fiasco, Gree may be trying to appease us by offering a relatively easy boss event.

Just me assumption though.

Nope, it states that you have to beat it 35 times.

vorm
01-22-2013, 03:48 PM
It's in my goals, but I wasn't able to trigger one. Hopefully they are waiting until after BfB to activate it. If not, how about turning on a crate event and doing a PvP Tournament as well so we can just do everything all at once.

CJ54
01-22-2013, 04:16 PM
The boss will be out on Thursday, we had to deploy the goal earlier for technical reasons. Sorry about the confusion there.

It's in my goals, but I wasn't able to trigger one. Hopefully they are waiting until after BfB to activate it. If not, how about turning on a crate event and doing a PvP Tournament as well so we can just do everything all at once.

The way it was explained to me, running a boss event at the same time as a WD event would be like crossing the streams in Ghostbusters (i.e. really bad idea), which is one of the reasons we front-loaded the goal.

Sillybeans
01-22-2013, 04:34 PM
The boss will be out on Thursday, we had to deploy the goal earlier for technical reasons. Sorry about the confusion there.

The way it was explained to me, running a boss event at the same time as a WD event would be like crossing the streams in Ghostbusters (i.e. really bad idea), which is one of the reasons we front-loaded the goal.

Damn! I havent had enuff time to reach my level goal =[ might have to accept my allys sooner than expected

Blackstone
01-22-2013, 04:58 PM
When does the impossible tier start, level 150 or 151?

BringIt
01-22-2013, 05:09 PM
Hey CJ, will the rewards be out by thursday?

Clownius
01-22-2013, 06:24 PM
You will be happy to know i just loaded new game data and no boss or task.

I love being an Android player. Will we get the event 2 or 3 days later this time?

On the upside with boss events i usually run out of steam long before the time is up.

MonkeyPuppy2012
01-22-2013, 07:17 PM
I will trade you my sister for a shortcut to the money tree.. or good chocolate Jello