PDA

View Full Version : The Billionaires Guide to Syndicates

The Billionaire
01-22-2013, 10:49 AM
Ok Ladies and Gentlemen, i know you've probably seen the title and thought how can he release a guide for something that hasn't been released yet but this is what i do!

I'm seeing a lot of people asking questions about how syndicates is going to work so i thought i'd create a rough guide using the knowledge i've acquired from playing MW.

All the below information may not be 100% accurate but once syndicates gets released i'll update this thread accordingly.

First off i won't be giving away any strategy so don't bother asking but i will lay out the basics so you've got a rough idea of whats coming.

The Main Event

Syndicates will compete against each other in the main event to earn points. The syndicate with the most points at the end of the event will gain control of an area of the map. Huge numbers of prizes are also up for grabs.
Your syndicate will declare war and will be matched up against another syndicate. When a matching syndicate has been found the war begins and your syndicate has one hour to collect as many points as possible.
Points are awarded for successful PvP wins, attacking the other syndicates fortification and command centre. The fortifcation is like a wall which has to be broken down. Once its been destroyed then your syndicate will earn double points from PvP wins during the battle.

Each syndicate member has 100 health points, your health points replenish at a rate of one point per minute or quicker depending on how many health regen upgrades your syndicate has purchased.
For every attack you use 25 health points whether the attack is successful or not. You can either wait for your health to replenish or buy a health pack which costs 25 gold in MW which i think is massively overpriced.

Gree - players are going to spend the same amount of gold regardless but by lowering the cost of the health packs means they can get more involved which might well lead to them spending more gold.

Pre War Events

There is also a number of tournaments leading up to the main event where syndicates compete for the highest number of PvP wins and robberies. For example the top 50 syndicates with the most successful PvP wins and robberies will receive an awesome weapon.

About Your Syndicate

Anyone can create a syndicate and you hand out your syndicate code to others so they can join your syndicate.
Players in your syndicate will donate in game cash and concrete blocks which drop from PvP during normal play throughout CC to purchase upgrades.

In MW the concrete blocks are used to upgrade your fortifications. Fortifications act as a defence wall for your command centre and the opposing team won't earn double points unless they destroy your fortification. At the end of each battle your fortification is removed whether it was destroyed or not.

Syndicates will probably start with a capacity of 20 members. You expand the capacity of your syndicate by purchasing the guild member upgrades with in game cash donated by your syndicate members.

The creator of the syndicate will be responsible for purchasing the upgrades. The current upgrades in MW are as follows:
Health Regeneration: +XX%
Infantry Attack: +XX%
Ground Attack: +XX%
Air Attack: +XX%
Sea Attack: +XX%
Infantry Defence: +XX%
Ground Defence: +XX%
Air Defence: +XX%
Sea Defence: +XX%
Building Defence: +XX%
Building Output: +XX%
Syndicate Capacity: +XX

A new Syndicates button will appear on your menu once they release the new update. When you click this button the syndicates menu will appear where you have 5 options:
Information - Contains info about your syndicate such as the name, the tag, the leader, the number of members, your syndicate rank, the invite code and the syndicates current bonuses.
Members - Shows a list of the current syndicate members. You can view each members profile page by clicking the view button on this screen
Forum - Each syndicate will have their own private forum where you can discuss which upgrades to buy and your strategy for the main event.
Faction List - You can search for factions to join using this screen.
Donate - Shows the syndicates current bank balance and the number of concrete blocks that have been donated. It also shows which bonuses you have, the cost of the next upgrade and how many fortifications you have and what level they are at.

If you leave a syndicate at any point then you will lose any bonuses the syndicate was giving you but keep any items/modifiers you have won.

A message for campers - DO NOT DISMISS THIS EVENT! Whilst you probably won't take part in the main event because you're worried about XP gain there is plenty of other rewards to be had. Personally i would suggest you do participate in the Main Event because in MW the top 5,000 factions will win an item.
I strongly suggest you take part in the pre events because its most likely to include robberies and there's plenty of buildings that have minimal XP gain when robbed.
Otherwise collectively come together and work on upgrading the 'Building Output' bonus along with the other bonuses that will benefit you as a player.

A message for free players - You can forget about any ideas of making it into the top 25 places during the main event. Gold spending syndicates will easily fill the top 25 spots. Don't worry though, all the other prizes are definitely worth competing for.

A message for everyone - Finally Crime City has some new content on the way, embrace it, enjoy it but please don't whinge about it for the first couple of months. I saw a post from CJ saying factions was like releasing a whole new game. You've got to understand that just like every other bit of new content that Gree release, it's going to be bugged at the beginning and certain things may not work properly but give them CONSTRUCTIVE feedback and they'll do their best to resolve the problems as quickly as possible.

Some of this may sound quite easy but you're certainly not ready for the price of some of the upgrades. Some of them cost billions of $$.

Anyway yet again my work here is done and i'm sure this will spark some discussion. I know of numerous players who are taking part in MW factions so they'll be plenty of people about to answer any questions but please don't PM me with questions because i haven't got time to answer them. We're at war incase you hadn't noticed!!!!

Questions for CJ if you read this:

1) Will it be rolled out to IOS and Android users at the same time? (Android users, don't ever say i don't show you a little bit of love but still go out and get an iPhone)

2) Could you tell us roughly when its going to be released? Are we talking a couple of weeks, a month or more like 6 to 8 weeks?

3) Will there also be pre events for syndicates and will they include robberies?

4) How many players play Crime City? How many factions have been created in MW?

5) Will this feature be rolled out to KA and MQ at some point as well?

Thanks for reading and i'll see you at the top of the leaderboard ;)

Euchred
01-22-2013, 10:55 AM
... and 30k character cap.

I think Gree nerferd the top 10,000 prize if you look under rewards in game it's gone. They still have one listed for top 5000 but the leaderboard only shows top 2000.

Very imformative nonetheless.

Elastic Earl
01-22-2013, 11:12 AM
Well done as always Bill.

MW and CC are different in several ways so I am sure there will be some different nuances.

But OP spells out the game design very well. I also appreciate comments about patience. Factions launch I would describe as chaotic and rushed. Players put in weeks of preparation and felt caught off guard by the early announcement and then were dissappointed with the functionality and hacker infiltration.

After several days I can honestly say alot of things have been fixed. Is it perfect? Of course not. But CJ and team have been working their asses off responding to feedback. Factions is much better today than it was on Friday.

So great post Bill and everyone get ready but be prepared for some hiccups along the way. Good Luck to everyone. :cool:

Sunsets
01-22-2013, 01:25 PM
Excellent as always Bill.

While I won't be dismissing Syndicates even as a hardcore camper, it's certainly not something that I'll be looking to run with just anyone anymore. Seeing now that any member is allowed to initiate a war with an opposing faction - there's simply too many concerns for me to have an open-ended camping Syndicate. Modern War has shown me that I will need to be very selective with who I allow into my group. While the EXP gains are probably worth the investment, leveling just isn't something that interests me.

I'd rather have a small group of 5-10 dedicated campers with solid IPH, then a massive mess of 50+ with some random member declaring war every time there's a World Domination event.

But we all enjoy the game differently, so to each their own.

murf
01-22-2013, 02:09 PM
For those playing MW, how much time was there from the beginning of the pre-events to the start of the Main Event. The reason I'm asking is it that enough time to begin to squirrel away funds to purchase during the Main Event?

Or can you make purchases during the pre-events as well?

DenZ1
01-22-2013, 02:14 PM
Man, you are the best. Your contribution to the forum is invaluable.
Thanks.

Dr. Dengus
01-22-2013, 02:33 PM
For those playing MW, how much time was there from the beginning of the pre-events to the start of the Main Event. The reason I'm asking is it that enough time to begin to squirrel away funds to purchase during the Main Event?

The initial release of factions in MW was around Dec 5, and the first actual World Domination event didn't start until last Friday, the 18th. So roughly 6 weeks.

Edit: We were also give our teaser to factions on Nov. 14

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41895-Modern-War-3.0!!!

Bam Bam
01-22-2013, 02:33 PM
Thanks.

Ditto!!!!!

The Billionaire
01-22-2013, 02:42 PM

You can purchase upgrades at any point from the moment syndicates gets released. As far as I know the only thing you can't do during the main event is purchase fortifications and add/delete syndicate members

murf
01-22-2013, 03:06 PM
You can purchase upgrades at any point from the moment syndicates gets released. As far as I know the only thing you can't do during the main event is purchase fortifications and add/delete syndicate members

Thanks...and these guides are invaluable...

AppleMacGuy
01-22-2013, 03:10 PM
Great work Billionaire! :)

dudeman
01-22-2013, 03:23 PM
Can you do regular PvP/robberies against faction/syndicate members outside of syndicate related events?

I really just want to know if you can get syndicate members to rob you so that you can still benefit from the cash you made even if it gets robbed. Even better if the friendly robber has the Corpse Maker.

Coldjoey
01-22-2013, 03:26 PM
Yes, that's what some faction members did, not our faction

TruthHurts
01-22-2013, 03:34 PM
Nice work Billi!👍

Luciferianism
01-22-2013, 03:38 PM
Sounds like there will be many, many factions with so limited places in them, starting at 20 and being upgradable. Looks like it will be important to choose the best, and most active, people for your syndicate. I'll be banding up with long term in game friends if I can't secure a place with credible forum folk.

cooch
01-22-2013, 04:38 PM

Thanks as always for your generosity. I'm curious about one thing. If you have gang members in other factions before the start of BofB, did they drop out of your gang and by the same token did you drop them if you could tell? Not sure if this matters or provides advantages in looking into your now opponent's profile page. Dropping them or being drop messes with your atk/def if you are lower than say 75K but not at your level?:p

6enble Po3bl
01-22-2013, 05:59 PM
Bill, I have a question
If someone quit the syndicate at mid pt and join a better ranked syndicate, will he be awarded for those grand prizes finally?

LisaM
01-22-2013, 06:41 PM
Excellent as always Bill.

While I won't be dismissing Syndicates even as a hardcore camper, it's certainly not something that I'll be looking to run with just anyone anymore. Seeing now that any member is allowed to initiate a war with an opposing faction - there's simply too many concerns for me to have an open-ended camping Syndicate. Modern War has shown me that I will need to be very selective with who I allow into my group. While the EXP gains are probably worth the investment, leveling just isn't something that interests me.

I'd rather have a small group of 5-10 dedicated campers with solid IPH, then a massive mess of 50+ with some random member declaring war every time there's a World Domination event.

But we all enjoy the game differently, so to each their own.

I really want to be part of a syndicate, but since I am new to the game and my IpH isn’t attractive to veteran campers/LLP, I'm thinking I won't be asked to join. :(

*keeps plugging away at increasing IpH*

realsavior
01-22-2013, 06:41 PM
Great guide...I am not a MW player so after reading about this event I was confused about how it might run, but thanks to your hard work I now have a pretty good idea.

the_dude
01-22-2013, 09:46 PM
Thanks again Bill. I finally understand what the MW folks are talking about. You answered a lot of my questions. Much appreciated.

Gree should pay you to write their game manuals.

Tomatoneverdie
01-22-2013, 10:05 PM
Great walkthrough, Bill!

Btw, it's War time, NOW....

Vito Corleone
01-23-2013, 03:05 AM
I have a question regarding the main event. What happens if you declare war against another faction/syndicate and in that one there's some member that you are ally with... Can you attack your own ally?

LongFingers
01-23-2013, 03:14 AM
Thanks...and these guides are invaluable...

Thanks.
Thanks Bill, lot of players here with lot of questions about Syndicates, this will help!
:)

You've got to understand that just like every other bit of new content that Gree release, it's going to be bugged at the beginning and certain things may not work properly but give them CONSTRUCTIVE feedback and they'll do their best to resolve the problems as quickly as possible.

+1

Dreno33
01-23-2013, 03:57 AM

yes you can purchase fortifications actually. we have been. as well as bonuses.

Dreno33
01-23-2013, 03:59 AM
I have a question regarding the main event. What happens if you declare war against another faction/syndicate and in that one there's some member that you are ally with... Can you attack your own ally?

i do not believe anyone has come across this. but yes, it will allow you attack them. when you are allies with someone the only thing it does is keep them off your rival's list (and visa versa). but if your faction is matched with theres, you will see them and be able to attack.

6enble Po3bl
01-23-2013, 04:10 AM
i do not believe anyone has come across this. but yes, it will allow you attack them. when you are allies with someone the only thing it does is keep them off your rival's list (and visa versa). but if your faction is matched with theres, you will see them and be able to attack.

Will I get more points if I attack the stronger player in opposite faction?

Vito Corleone
01-23-2013, 05:44 AM
Ok thx...have some more questions...:p

Should the strongest player in the faction/syndicate be the defense leader?
That person also decides about the upgrades and fortifications?
And you need to defeat the defense leader first to be able to attack the rest of the syndicate?

Vito Corleone
01-23-2013, 05:47 AM
If I understood it correctly you cannot, in the main event, attack or be attacked by another faction/syndicate if not someone has pressed the "go to war" button. For a good result the whole syndicate should then be "online" and be quite synchronized for best result...since the wars/fights are 1 hour long. If so that means that the syndicate members should not be spread out over different time zones....US, Europe, Asia and Australia for example. Or?

Bala82
01-23-2013, 07:17 AM
Here are Syndicate bonuses avaliable - Thank tommy for posting these

Looks like these are the Bonuses available:
+5% More Armor Attack
+5% More Armor Defense
+5% More Building Defense
+5% More Car Attack
+5% More Car Defense
+5% More Explosive Attack
+5% More Explosive Defense
+5% More Gun Attack
+5% More Gun Defense
+5% More Melee Attack
+5% More Melee Defense
+5% More Respect from Fights or Robberies
+5% Hideout Damage
+5% Hideout Health
+5% More Cash from Buildings
+5% More Influence
Jobs Pay out 5% More
Syndicate Capacity Increases by 2

Burn
01-23-2013, 07:28 AM
25 Gold for 100 energy which allows 4 attacks. Yeah right, they can suck the salty gentlemans relish out of my doodaa.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/crazy.jpg

badvoc0
01-23-2013, 07:53 AM

And you need to defeat the defense leader first to be able to attack the rest of the syndicate?

The player with the highest defense should be the defense leader

All purchases/upgrades/bonuses are made by the syndicate leader using cash/concrete donated by members. Most factions have a daily minimum donation.

People that you are allied with (outside your syndicate i.e. your mafia) will not appear on your rivals but can be fought in a syndicate battle (cheers saint)

you must defeat the defense leader before attacking others although the fortification can be attacked at a any time, for a much smaller points return so first priority is to beat the defense leader.

Great fun - forget sleeping, and although it does help to coordinate across time zones its usually too chaotic to allow for coordinated attacks at your time of choosing

Dreno33
01-23-2013, 10:49 AM
Will I get more points if I attack the stronger player in opposite faction?

nope, what everyone seems to be doing is everyone attack one guy (after DL - defense leader - is out) then post their defense on the forum wall. then everyone attacks the weakest player to win the most attacks. the WDP are totally random

1) strongest DEFENSE player, yes
2) no, only the leader
3) exactly, but anyone can always attack the fortification (which actually isn't worth it b/c it gives less WDP. only worth if (I THINK) if it is a lvl 1 fort.

If I understood it correctly you cannot, in the main event, attack or be attacked by another faction/syndicate if not someone has pressed the "go to war" button. For a good result the whole syndicate should then be "online" and be quite synchronized for best result...since the wars/fights are 1 hour long. If so that means that the syndicate members should not be spread out over different time zones....US, Europe, Asia and Australia for example. Or?
not necessarily. its not about WINNNING the battles, its about the cumulative WDP (world domination points). But yes, being in the same time zones does help with communication and saving forts since everyone is online using up their health in one battle as opposed to several battles scattered through the night.

DaHoosier
01-23-2013, 07:25 PM
Nothing was mentioned about the matching system which for the most part worked very well.
For the uninformed when the battles begin the gree matchup system tries to match teams up with relatively similar strength and as time goes on it also factors in how many domination point your team has accumulated.

There is actually a benefit to having a good mix of levels in your faction. Makes your matchups better. Also level means very little in amounts of point to be gained. I was the lowest level in my faction level 8 when it began ended up 11. I was number 3 in points in my faction just because I was the most active. We finished top 200 with no gold spenders and only half the team being very active.

The key is to find very active players that are strong for their level. Well it would not hurt to have a few spenders. I had a lot of fun and overall Gree did a decent job, of course there were plenty of bugs but I didn't think there were any that bad or not to be expected.
5 days was way too long though.

Vito Corleone
01-24-2013, 02:06 AM
not necessarily. its not about WINNNING the battles, its about the cumulative WDP (world domination points). But yes, being in the same time zones does help with communication and saving forts since everyone is online using up their health in one battle as opposed to several battles scattered through the night.
But what if you face a faction where you cannot defeat their defence leader? He will only loose health if he looses the battle right?

Dreno33
01-24-2013, 06:20 AM
But what if you face a faction where you cannot defeat their defence leader? He will only loose health if he looses the battle right?

you use your energy bar in order to defeat him. the stronger he is the longer it takes. It works the same way a strong or weak boss does. get it?

Vito Corleone
01-24-2013, 06:31 AM
you use your energy bar in order to defeat him. the stronger he is the longer it takes. It works the same way a strong or weak boss does. get it?
But if I loose against him do I still do damage to him?

Elastic Earl
01-24-2013, 07:59 AM

Once you have a certain number of failed attacks he loses and the rest of the team becomes vunerable. I think it is 4 failed attacks. Anyone confirm this total?

DvD
01-24-2013, 09:41 AM
Paulio's response better informed than mine.

Perhaps Billionaire can expand on it.

CJ54's initial response to glitch reports affecting the number of hits a fully-energized attacker can inflict on a defense leader, depending on attack technique (not directly responsive to Earl's question), in the just-completed MW event:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44513-Congratulations-to-ALL-of-our-winners-and-participants!&p=567433#post567433

(http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44513-Congratulations-to-ALL-of-our-winners-and-participants!&p=567433#post567433)

AFed
01-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Anyone know if the defense points for the leader are the true defense or the defense listed on the profile?

Paulio
01-24-2013, 12:01 PM
But if I loose against him do I still do damage to him?

Once you have a certain number of failed attacks he loses and the rest of the team becomes vunerable. I think it is 4 failed attacks. Anyone confirm this total?

That is correct. A successful attacks takes out the defense leader in one hit. A failed attack reduces his shield by 25%. So, 4 unsuccessful attacks defeats the defense leader no matter how strong he is.

Ragmondino
01-24-2013, 12:04 PM
That's wrong I thought Paulio. I'm sure it's 10 failed hits or 2 failed mega hits, or 1 successful hit.

Paulio
01-24-2013, 12:10 PM
Who is this ^ forum troll?

Ragmondino
01-24-2013, 12:13 PM
How very mean

Paulio
01-24-2013, 12:27 PM
You know I love you

Elastic Earl
01-24-2013, 01:09 PM
I am sure Billionare knows the answer to this. I always thought it was 10 until Paulio told me 4. Now I have no clue.

Boom
01-24-2013, 03:30 PM
Any good syndicates want me???!!!??!!

dragon001
01-24-2013, 03:37 PM
Your posts always make me happy. at least so far. so probably
a month yet to go. This game does keep evolving slowly..., now if they could just fix the forum members main gripes. I have been have to take some education courses to remain employed, and one of the big forum discussions in one of my courses is intelligent design. I wonder if this version shall prove a god exists.

AK-47
02-02-2013, 03:49 PM
A few questions for the people that know waaay more then I do about the MW event... which isn't much at all. :(

I am confused about these health regen % upgrades. So each player has some sort of health bar during the main event? I would imagine it is similar to the boss event health bar we get with 100 health points, and if so, do the hp regen upgrades add to our regen rate during the boss events as well? Also does a PvP win or loss during the main event(during an actual war) count toward an individual players stats? If say a faction focuses on the weakest player after taking down the defense leader, would that weak player come out of the event with tons of losses added to their profile?

I'm still a total noob when it comes to the MW event, as I didn't participate in the 1st event on my camper account.

Thanks in advance for any additional info!

emcee
02-02-2013, 04:03 PM
2 power attacks (all health) will take out D Leader; even if failed. Its clearly written in CJ's post. The maximum number of hits to take out D leader is 10. 10% per hit even if they are all failed attempts.

qq1972
02-02-2013, 07:18 PM
I think Gree nerferd the top 10,000 prize if you look under rewards in game it's gone. They still have one listed for top 5000 but the leaderboard only shows top 2000.

Very imformative nonetheless.

Although the top 10,000 prize was gone but Gree did reward the item at the end.
We made it to the top 5000 and got 2 items as reward for each of our faction members.:cool:

qq1972
02-02-2013, 07:30 PM
A few questions for the people that know waaay more then I do about the MW event... which isn't much at all.

I am confused about these health regen % upgrades. So each player has some sort of health bar during the main event? I would imagine it is similar to the boss event health bar we get with 100 health points, and if so, do the hp regen upgrades add to our regen rate during the boss events as well? Also does a PvP win or loss during the main event(during an actual war) count toward an individual players stats? If say a faction focuses on the weakest player after taking down the defense leader, would that weak player come out of the event with tons of losses added to their profile?

I'm still a total noob when it comes to the MW event, as I didn't participate in the 1st event on my camper account.

Thanks in advance for any additional info!

Each player has 100 points of health bar, just like boss event. Each hit took out 25 points of your health, but not like boss event, you can't hit 3 times and wait 1 min. for a free hit, it doesn't work.
The regen. bonus works for boss event also, at level 5 you can hit boss 15 times within 2 hours instead of 13 times.
Yes, the weak players in the faction will have tons of losses added to their profile, since you can attack anyone within the faction once the DL is down, so a level 200 can attack a level 1. What we did during the event is lower our weakest member's ally count until he has only gold units so at least he didn't lost any unit during the event, but I think in CC that doesn't matter since there is no unit loss here.

But the event itself was a lot of fun.
Oh, one more thing, be careful of who are you attacking, since each win/loss will put on rival's wall and they can come back to you anytime after the event.:mad:

qq1972
02-02-2013, 07:37 PM
That is correct. A successful attacks takes out the defense leader in one hit. A failed attack reduces his shield by 25%. So, 4 unsuccessful attacks defeats the defense leader no matter how strong he is.

No, a failed attack took 10 points from DL, so it takes 10 failed attack to defeat the DL.
But be carefull, now you are on his wall and he is going to get back to you after the event. LOL

TenderPlacebo
02-11-2013, 09:47 AM
So, after the event is all said and done, does the syndicate stay together with the bonuses, kind of like your mob?
Or does it just disband and you lose all bonuses and investments made?
Or will this just continue on and you rebuild your defenses and wait for next event?

Oh, great write up bill, great job as always
Thank you

(N8iV) RayJ
02-11-2013, 10:02 AM
this is cool thanks for info

Rng200
02-11-2013, 12:49 PM
I am recruiting for crime city gangsters. Levels 160+ bonuses and hideouts already upgraded!! Invite code is 568-598-745.

Well done as always Bill.

MW and CC are different in several ways so I am sure there will be some different nuances.

But OP spells out the game design very well. I also appreciate comments about patience. Factions launch I would describe as chaotic and rushed. Players put in weeks of preparation and felt caught off guard by the early announcement and then were dissappointed with the functionality and hacker infiltration.

After several days I can honestly say alot of things have been fixed. Is it perfect? Of course not. But CJ and team have been working their asses off responding to feedback. Factions is much better today than it was on Friday.

So great post Bill and everyone get ready but be prepared for some hiccups along the way. Good Luck to everyone. :cool:

OffensivelyNamedGuy
02-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Question about camping syndicates.. Is it possible to prevent your syndicate from going to war (like by not nominating a defensive leader or something) or do we have to live in constant fear of some idiot declaring war?

The Billionaire
02-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Question about camping syndicates.. Is it possible to prevent your syndicate from going to war (like by not nominating a defensive leader or something) or do we have to live in constant fear of some idiot declaring war?

Currently there is no way you can stop your syndicate going to war. You have to rely on those in your syndicate not to declare war.

OffensivelyNamedGuy
02-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Cheers bill.

Does that skull and baseball bats indicate the defensive leader or something? Or just the leader?

Also, Let's say you went to war. Does your enemy get a direct link to visit your hood and rob your buildings, or attack you and rob your wallet? Or is it more of a boss style battle that doesn't affect your actual hood/cash?

Lucky4u
02-11-2013, 06:34 PM
During and after the war,everything is vulnerable..it will be even your speed dial to your rivals..

Polarbear
02-11-2013, 07:40 PM
NEW PAGE!

No need to respond.

Georges
02-11-2013, 08:47 PM
Hi everybody
I don't understand something
If i've understand, the choice of the opposite syndicate when you declare war depends of your powerfull?
Does it mean on the best lvl men? The best att men? The best def men?
Or does it depend of the total synd lvl, att or def?
And so does it depend of the number of members?
For example in my syndicate my first is lvl 85 with 135K att abd 145 def and my second is lvl 75 and 125 att 135 def, the other members are between lvl 120 to 160 with att and def between 20k to 30K, does it mean that we will fight syndicates with medium med att and def between 25 to 35K, and so does it mean that we must include more low lvl or more low att/def
Sorry if it's not clear but french doctor do not learn english and highscool was so in a long time....
Regards Georges

syndicate: No gold player campers 614 690 681
Georges 488 844 619

Rng200
02-12-2013, 08:02 AM
recruiting for crime city gangsters. level 160 and up. invite code is 568-598-745
already have 26 bonuses
fight respect payout 10%
car defense 10%
building output 15%
melee defense 25%
gun defense 10%
armor defense 10%
building defense 20%

lucifron
02-12-2013, 09:11 AM
Can anyone explain to me what the HIDEOUT upgrades do exactly? It's really not clear, and I can't find any answer online. All I see when upgrading it, is ''health 10,000'' or ''healther 20,000''.... of what?

Do I need 1 and upgrade it a lot, or is it better to have many of lower lvls? Besides that I really have no clue what they do in the first place.

dart
02-12-2013, 09:36 AM
Do syndicates re-form for new events, or once they're created they're there for good? So if I dont join one now and it fills up, can I never join that one again?

Idiosyncrasy
02-13-2013, 05:41 PM
- Is there a way to tell who is contributing (donating) to the syndicate, and who is mooching?
- Will syndicates still be around after the epic battles are done? If this is only temporary, then I would rather apply my resources to building my own stats and hood.
- Is it better to create your own syndicate that is weaker, but you know you will always have the bonuses, or join a higher syndicate, knowing you may get kicked if you can't keep up?

steamboatwilly
02-13-2013, 05:44 PM
i would say find one you like and stick with them until you dont want to anymore.

Swag Bosses - 713-182-424

steamboatwilly
02-13-2013, 05:46 PM
- Is there a way to tell who is contributing (donating) to the syndicate, and who is mooching? Other than posting in the forum, not really.
- Will syndicates still be around after the epic battles are done? If this is only temporary, then I would rather apply my resources to building my own stats and hood. no idea, but the prizes will help your stats.
- Is it better to create your own syndicate that is weaker, but you know you will always have the bonuses, or join a higher syndicate, knowing you may get kicked if you can't keep up? this is your own choice, the more ppl the better chance you have at least for getting prizes. But you should post and keep your name visible

Swag Bosses - 713-182-424

the dentist
02-13-2013, 09:07 PM
http://s4.postimage.org/k7pm28re5/photo_5.png

Can someone explain how each of these events will go down? What is the objective of each event? and which are individual events and which are syndicate events? Also what is the counter on the top left?

Thanks

cooch
02-24-2013, 12:39 PM
There will be people leaving syndicates or get kicked out for non-contributing. Look for threads where folks want replacements and if your stats meet their standards you're in.

vitus79
02-24-2013, 02:46 PM
http://s4.postimage.org/k7pm28re5/photo_5.png

Can someone explain how each of these events will go down? What is the objective of each event? and which are individual events and which are syndicate events? Also what is the counter on the top left?

Thanks

dates will be added soon. events are pvp, collect 10 or auction and bosses. they will help to power up your syndicate until you face other syndicates in the battle for midtown, the last on this screen.

there u will have to earn influence points(counter top left) by fighting the syndicate members and destroying their walls/command centers or whatever they will call em in cc. declare hourly battles, syndicate with most influence points after few days will win. hope that helps a little

Brian G
02-27-2013, 07:42 AM
BOB is a very strong syndicate with a max memebers of 60. We have 6 spots currently open.
invote code is 924101937

bonuses achieved are

Fight Respect payout 25%
Jobs Payout 25%
Car attack 25%
Car defense 25%
buidling payout 25%
melee attack 25%
melee defense 25%
gun attack 25%
gun defense 25%
armor attack 25%
armor defense 25%
explosive attack 20%
explosive defense 25%
building defense 25%
hideout health 25%
hideout damage 20%
influence increase 15%
syndicate member increase +40

mob
02-28-2013, 04:42 PM
hey recruiters out there...

how does a modest gold spender
making 4M/hr
attk/def 60K

look when you are building a syndicate.

Tommy Two Toes
02-28-2013, 09:47 PM
Will syndicates still be around after the epic battles are done? If this is only temporary, then I would rather apply my resources to building my own stats and hood.

Most syndicates only request 1-2X your IPH daily, and camping factions (if you can still find one) typically purchase the income modifiers first. The boost to your IPH stat more than makes up for the contribution. My hoods are growing faster than ever.

kerching
03-29-2013, 07:08 AM
Hope people don't mind me re-activating this thread cos I think it's really useful!

Our syndicate is trying to decide whether to choose +5% influence increase or +5% wall damage for our next upgrade. They're both approx the same price given we've bought a couple before [influence is $1.8bn, wall damage is $1.25bn i think]

Last time we finished approx. 150th. What would you guys suggest?

Butt Futter
03-29-2013, 07:12 AM
Influence points are the most important bonus.

kerching
04-14-2013, 05:48 AM
On the little HELP screen in the Syndicate tab, it states that a power attack against the Defence Leader will take away 50 shield points.

Does this mean that you can get two players with very low states to power attack the DL and then he's done? :confused:

bald zeemer
04-14-2013, 06:49 AM
I believe that is the case.
I can't back that up with any firsthand knowledge, unfortunately.

Bam Bam
04-14-2013, 07:14 AM
Hope people don't mind me re-activating this thread cos I think it's really useful!

Our syndicate is trying to decide whether to choose +5% influence increase or +5% wall damage for our next upgrade. They're both approx the same price given we've bought a couple before [influence is $1.8bn, wall damage is $1.25bn i think]

Last time we finished approx. 150th. What would you guys suggest?

Without a doubt, you should get the influence bonuses.

kerching
04-14-2013, 09:09 AM
Without a doubt, you should get the influence bonuses.

Thanks Bam Bam :D we did go for that one in the end.

Any idea about the other question about power attacks on the defence leader?

MattThomas08
04-14-2013, 10:05 AM
On the little HELP screen in the Syndicate tab, it states that a power attack against the Defence Leader will take away 50 shield points.

Does this mean that you can get two players with very low states to power attack the DL and then he's done? :confused:

That's correct. That's a good use for low stats players on your team since they may have trouble finding a target otherwise. Two of them can take down the defense leader with one power attack each.

selinsg
05-14-2013, 02:52 PM
How do they match the syndicates? By levels of the defense leaders? By attack/defense????
How do they do this?

ronaldocyh
05-21-2013, 11:59 PM
I wanna know if the leader of a syndicate quits, what will happen to the syndicate? Automatically shuts down, or the second player on the member list becomes the new leader?