PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to every team

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-22-2013, 09:37 AM
I salute each team and every player that participated.

From my perspective you all worked hard to make this event a success.

There are no winners, unless people compete.

As far as I'm concerned, if you gave it your best, you deserve a prize.

Gree rewarded thousands of players for the first test of this event.

It would be nice, if everyone got the top prizes.

So, take the time to thank the people that helped your team compete.

If you followed the rules, you deserve to win.

This is all make believe and pretend.

From my point of view, all of you are winners.

Good luck to everyone in whatever you choose to pursue.

This game is nothing.

Your life is everything.

Think about it.

Elastic Earl
01-22-2013, 09:40 AM
Thank you PJ. Congratulations to you as welll. Your team with a nautical theme is tremendous.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-22-2013, 09:49 AM
Thank you PJ. Congratulations to you as welll. Your team with a nautical theme is tremendous.

Thanks, E2.

No one goes undefeated without a great team, and tough competition.

We owe what we are to others.

That said, every team is a great team.

Its very hard to get people to work together, and if you do that, that's the best accomplishment you can imagine.

BigD@wg
01-22-2013, 09:57 AM
PJ,
Congrats to you and all members of PUN. Nicely done!

HGF69
01-22-2013, 10:04 AM
I actually think they need to drop the prize brackets to give out more.

There is no way on this earth that Gree will get everyone's stats right. It's obvious from all the missing points posts.

Despite promises that this is fixed its still dramatically out.

It's never going to be a fair outcome.

Ryans67
01-22-2013, 10:11 AM
Great battling to you also PJ. I must say that their was some fun to be had, even if most of us had complaints about the event.

jobadass
01-22-2013, 10:16 AM
Very nice thread, but I think I'm missing something.

Is there not another day left?

Bit early to be congratulating ourselves.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-22-2013, 10:17 AM
All I know is that this will be my first and last event, unless it becomes a 24 hour event and the battles are reduced to 20 minutes.

As they say, one time, and one time only, appearing live!

That said, I wish all of you well.

I will never do another five day, or even a three day marathon.

Once is enough.

Dutchie
01-22-2013, 12:09 PM
All I know is that this will be my first and last event, unless it becomes a 24 hour event and the battles are reduced to 20 minutes.

Once is enough.

Now where have I heard that before!

ProCision
01-22-2013, 12:13 PM

its over. timer ran out.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-22-2013, 12:20 PM

Check the leader board.

This isn't a congratulatory thread, its a reality check.

This a subtle attempt to dissuade people from spending any more money.

Crunch the numbers.

The 1st, 2nd, & 3rd places have been decided.

Number 2 & 3 could battle for 24 hours consecutively, nothing can change.

Elastic Earl
01-22-2013, 12:34 PM

Once is enough.

100% agree. As much as I enjoyed this, I am loathe to do it again for 5 days. Too big an infringement on my family. I will battle hard for 24 maybe 48 hours in the future. Have to draw the line somewhere.

Shorten the event CJ. Pretty Please.

Thank you

HenryVIII
01-22-2013, 12:44 PM
Good words PJ. Thanks.

I know our faction did amazing, and I know others did too. We all worked hard and did the best we could. I agree 5 days is too much. People have lives outside of the game and such arduous battles take their toll.

Congrats to everyone in this first of many battles.

Sandukan
01-22-2013, 12:49 PM
Thanks
Death Unlimited had a very good showing.
Of course there is room for improvement in key areas. But we are young and hungry.

jobadass
01-22-2013, 12:52 PM
Check the leader board.

Crunch the numbers.

Number 2 & 3 could battle for 24 hours consecutively, nothing can change.not everyone is gunning for top 3 or 10. Some will be quite satisfied with top 25, 100 or even 1000. Your post that seemed so nice and congratulatory is definitely premature. Many of us plan to battle until the end. We don't all have deep pockets, but take pride in doing our best and working together as a team.

You also have another valid post. Way too long of an event. Friday afternoon (PST) thru Sunday would make more sense, IMHO.

The one hour battles don't bother me. I think 20 minutes would only serve heavy gold spenders.

Nullin
01-22-2013, 01:33 PM

This game is nothing.

Your life is everything.

Think about it.

Thant you PJ congrats to you and you team for a unbelievable event.

Agent Orange
01-22-2013, 01:37 PM
Congratulations PJ, your faction fought with honour and integrity.

Captian Awesome
01-22-2013, 01:39 PM

Once is enough.

I agree, my brain hurts....

Wdigeorge
01-22-2013, 01:59 PM
GREE should increase the number of free shots or shorten the regen time or this isn't really a "war" when you tap another player 4 times and you have to sit out for 20mins (or whatever) to regen. The real "fireworks" in fighting are the gold spenders hitting and reloading with gold non stop.

If I had to do all free, it is not all that satisfying to do a half dozen taps per fight. Boring.

That said, good effort on all factions. Top three factions are indeed set, even though the event isn't over yet.

Ferr
01-22-2013, 03:20 PM

This game is nothing.

Your life is everything.

Think about it.
We started out as enemies
A war we fought
Tired we are
But tired friends

Tctiger
01-22-2013, 03:48 PM
I agree with George why do we have to purchase most of our points , this event eats gold bars like the cookie monster eats cookies !

Corsair
01-22-2013, 03:55 PM
GREE should increase the number of free shots or shorten the regen time or this isn't really a "war" when you tap another player 4 times and you have to sit out for 20mins (or whatever) to regen. The real "fireworks" in fighting are the gold spenders hitting and reloading with gold non stop.

If I had to do all free, it is not all that satisfying to do a half dozen taps per fight. Boring.

That said, good effort on all factions. Top three factions are indeed set, even though the event isn't over yet.
Well said George, and you're right, for a mostly free player, this is more a social event than anything else. The free hit to gold hit ratio is way too low. In many fights it was just 3 or 4 hits. :p

Wdigeorge
01-22-2013, 04:12 PM
Well said George, and you're right, for a mostly free player, this is more a social event than anything else. The free hit to gold hit ratio is way too low. In many fights it was just 3 or 4 hits. :p

With the first 4 free shots, I can blow that in 5 seconds, then you have nearly one hour of sitting around, waiting for your next free shot. Make the event shorter, allow each member to "regen" and store up more shots, say 20-30 or something.

I am a gold spender so I reload and get my thrills but I can't imagine how boring this war is with free players. When you have 30, 40, 50 members in a team and only say half of each team is "active" in that one war and you're only getting lobbed a few hits or NOT AT ALL as the weakest member get most of the hits (not to mention most players won't get hit until AFTER the Wall and the Defense Leader goes down). You can be there and not get hit for the entire event and throw only a half dozen punches. *YAWN*

It feels like a sissy fight not a WAR! Make it more exciting for free players and gold players alike, GREE.

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 04:32 PM
CONGRATULATION TO PUN, for the victory in BFB, bunch of great fighters especially PE and all the senior PUN

HAIL PUN

Cheers:D

King Dante!
01-22-2013, 06:17 PM
Honorable thread.

King little fruit fly
01-22-2013, 06:25 PM
I already personally thank those active players of our faction in-game yesterday, do I need to post here, buddy? ;)

ModernCamper
01-22-2013, 06:26 PM
I agree with George why do we have to purchase most of our points , this event eats gold bars like the cookie monster eats cookies !Yeah that is very sad.

King little fruit fly
01-22-2013, 06:36 PM
Check the leader board.

Crunch the numbers.

Number 2 & 3 could battle for 24 hours consecutively, nothing can change.

PJ, congrat, this is a very confident call. So when can I join your clan. At least I can kamikaze at the defender and hit the wall for your wall, and I have been playing nonstop since (definitely the top contributor for my current clan and I coordinate attacks when I can) and ignore the whining from the wife and crying of my babies. ;)

Clownius
01-22-2013, 06:41 PM
Congrats to everyone that played hard. All the factions that got involved and realised their strengths and weaknesses.

I can see quite a shuffling between alliances after this event as people find who participates and who just wants to camp and probably grab a free ride.

Maestro
01-22-2013, 06:45 PM
Congrats and thanks. It has defiantly been a long event a 24-48hr would be better.

MonkeyPuppy2012
01-22-2013, 07:14 PM
PJ

I agree 100%

ckos
01-22-2013, 07:18 PM
Hail PUN!!

Congrats to you PJ, George, VBall, Poop, and all pirates alike.

My most exciting battle in the whole BfB was our first battle against your faction. You made me hit those buttons until my finger bled!

Congratulations on your shut-out!

You are all warriors, gentlemen, and ladies!

Mr President

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 07:29 PM
Hail PUN!!

Congrats to you PJ, George, VBall, Poop, and all pirates alike.

My most exciting battle in the whole BfB was our first battle against your faction. You made me hit those buttons until my finger bled!

Congratulations on your shut-out!

You are all warriors, gentlemen, and ladies!

Mr President

Yep, all i can see in my Situation Report is couple of hits from PE and tons from ALEXs, lol

Hail PUN

cheers:D

Ericinico
01-22-2013, 07:32 PM
I salute each team and every player that participated.From my perspective you all worked hard to make this event a success.There are no winners, unless people compete.As far as I'm concerned, if you gave it your best, you deserve a prize.Gree rewarded thousands of players for the first test of this event.It would be nice, if everyone got the top prizes.So, take the time to thank the people that helped your team compete.If you followed the rules, you deserve to win.This is all make believe and pretend.From my point of view, all of you are winners.Good luck to everyone in whatever you choose to pursue.This game is nothing.Your life is everything.Think about it.That is the only nice post I've ever seen you make 😀

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-22-2013, 08:43 PM
We started out as enemiesA war we foughtTired we areBut tired friendsWe were never enemies, my friend, simply kindred spirits that had never met. For you, I salute the Patriotic Penguin Posse. All hail, The Mighty Ferr, my friend and coconspirator.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-22-2013, 08:43 PM
That is the only nice post I've ever seen you make 😀Perhaps you have not been as observant as you think?

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-22-2013, 08:45 PM
Yep, all i can see in my Situation Report is couple of hits from PE and tons from ALEXs, lolHail PUNcheers:DI will never hit my hype men. Wink, wink.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-22-2013, 08:47 PM
PJ, congrat, this is a very confident call. So when can I join your clan. At least I can kamikaze at the defender and hit the wall for your wall, and I have been playing nonstop since (definitely the top contributor for my current clan and I coordinate attacks when I can) and ignore the whining from the wife and crying of my babies. ;)Are you able to join hands with you know who? If you are, contact your nearest PUN recruiter.

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 08:55 PM
I will never hit my hype men. Wink, wink.

PJ, no complaint, in fact thanx for the most exciting battle we had

cheers to all the ALEXs and PE:D.....Hail PUN:D

King little fruit fly
01-22-2013, 09:06 PM
Are you able to join hands with you know who? If you are, contact your nearest PUN recruiter.

Who and what number to dial, PJ buddy? ;) I sure can use that upgrade 3 fake buildings at the same time trinket.

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 09:14 PM
who and what number to dial, pj buddy? ;) i sure can use that upgrade 3 fake buildings at the same time trinket.

1-800-pirates

King little fruit fly
01-22-2013, 09:31 PM
1-800-pirates

That is the number for empress club, not pirate cove? :confused:

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 09:40 PM
That is the number for empress club, not pirate cove? :confused:

Gotcha ere, you're not paying attention, it's the Pirate Cove camouflaged as the Empress Club !!

qqqq
01-22-2013, 10:23 PM
I couldn't agree more with PJ, such a 5 days event is only designed to be a gold machine for Gree...no more than 1day

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 10:27 PM
I couldn't agree more with PJ, such a 5 days event is only designed to be a gold machine for Gree...no more than 1day

After this event, any gold machine will turn into a junk machine!!!

soodom
01-22-2013, 11:05 PM
Congratulations to every modern war player that participated on the event. Especially to all free players that made this interesting on a much higher scale.
Congratulations PJ to PUN on winning this first war.

I really will always remember the first battle against you guys and the first battle against SF. Both were epic!!! The Flying Gold Battles!

My respect!

I am a cow
01-22-2013, 11:13 PM
Well said pj truly inspirational