PDA

View Full Version : Emperors, thank you.

Ferr
01-22-2013, 08:54 AM
Although there is still one day left for us to get at eachothers WD throat, i would like to publicly thank all my faction members, all emperors, for what has been accomplished. On the way to this event our strategy was to keep a lowest possible profile, not competing in the pre-WD event and relentlessly work and prepare for a smooth operating war machine. Many thought that the individual members were having a back Seat on my faction. Nothing less is true, proven by the many players which had to leave the faction. Still everyone kept their posture in the interest of the faction and did not respond to unfounded allegations. My respect for that. Also proven by the leaderboard position which can impossible be accomplished without a true group effort.
Also, i can confirm that the emperors will become stronger and stronger when time progresses and also become more and more friends. This latter aspect has been underestimated by me. I would like to thank Gree for that.
Again, thank you Emperors, you are the best......
Yours

Anjunbeats
01-22-2013, 08:57 AM
If you're not first, you're last.

threefellow
01-22-2013, 09:01 AM
Gree thanks you more...sorry Ferr...couldn't resist:)

Ryans67
01-22-2013, 09:02 AM
If you're not first, you're last.

I bet there are 1,998 factions that would take second, over 3rd and beyond. ;)

BigD@wg
01-22-2013, 09:02 AM
Congrats to you and your team!

Ferr
01-22-2013, 09:05 AM
Gree thanks you more...sorry Ferr...couldn't resist:)
True, and likewise i would say good friend ;)

threefellow
01-22-2013, 09:14 AM
FFP fight 3 times first day...no more fighting after...not his nature....FFP is lover, not fighter..
FFP currently in top 3000...FFP is happy top 3000...FFP is happy top 5000..FFP is happy no play!
NO WORRY...BE HAPPY:)

threefellow
01-22-2013, 09:17 AM
oops...forgot...FFP is faction of one! still a pirate of course but more of a shall we say..
RENEGADE PIRATE!

Poopenshire
01-22-2013, 09:18 AM
FFP fight 3 times first day...no more fighting after...not his nature....FFP is lover, not fighter..
FFP currently in top 3000...FFP is happy top 3000...FFP is happy top 5000..FFP is happy no play!

FFP is number 1 street fighter, Poop is happy to not be a target of FFP. Not enough respect for FFP on the forum.

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 09:20 AM

Yep, no worry...be happy

Cheers:D

Alaska Ken
01-22-2013, 09:28 AM
Thank you Ferr, it's been a lot of work but well worth it.

Long dong silver
01-22-2013, 09:29 AM
Well done Ferr and team.
Cheers
Lee

Elastic Earl
01-22-2013, 09:49 AM
Thank you Ferr. We thank you for your guidance and words of encouragement. Most of all we thank you for bringing us all together. I can truly say I have made some outstanding friends throughout this journey.

Regards,

Variable

HGF69
01-22-2013, 10:12 AM
Ill bet your wallets lighter for all the money you had to farm out to your faction lol

Captain Steelman
01-22-2013, 10:21 AM
Ill bet your wallets lighter for all the money you had to farm out to your faction lol

Well, havnīt opened the wallet yet. I only use pocket money...

@Ferr. Thx man and the rest of the Emperorīs too... What a war it has been and still is...

Dhusagar
01-22-2013, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the words Ferr - at times it has been hard not to say anything on the forums. I think a LOT of factions were truly surprised by the hits they took from Ferr's Emperors, which did not come from yourself!

BUT - I think we all know we would not be near number 2 without you. I do think we would have been in the top10 though :-)

I have read other posts on the forum, where leaders have carried their troops and are sitting at 25 or above, by scoring 500k individually. I reckon I scored that and I am one of the lower scoring members of the faction.

Ferr- you made us stronger individually - but much much stronger as a team.

Thank you.

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-22-2013, 11:28 AM
Thank you Ferr. Great leadership brings out the best in individuals, and individuals united can achieve great success. Cheers to all of the Emperor's!

ckos
01-22-2013, 11:29 AM
Ferr,

You could have taken the easy way, guaranteeing a #1 position.

You chose not to. Instead, you took a team, organized and guided us, to which we became number two in the leaderboard, but more importantly friends.

Thank you Ferr, thank you team,

Mr President

Poopenshire
01-22-2013, 11:34 AM
Thank you Ferr. Great leadership brings out the best in individuals, and individuals united can achieve great success. Cheers to all of the Emperor's!I liked "visiting" you. I hope it didnt hurt too bad. It was fun and you guys are still fighting I see so keep it up.

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-22-2013, 11:50 AM
I liked "visiting" you. I hope it didnt hurt too bad. It was fun and you guys are still fighting I see so keep it up.

Haha. I don't mind you visiting at all Poop. Whether friendly or battle visits they are all good. I had a lot of visits this weekend, which I expected, but no they didn't hurt too bad. :)

iWar
01-22-2013, 12:26 PM
It's been an honour serving with you guys!

Dutchie
01-22-2013, 12:33 PM
I'm sure all of you guys in Ferr's Emperors had some great fun, well done! I hope you gave those factions harbouring hackers a good spanking too!

Vballmadam
01-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Ferr,

You could have taken the easy way, guaranteeing a #1 position.

You chose not to. Instead, you took a team, organized and guided us, to which we became number two in the leaderboard, but more importantly friends.

Thank you Ferr, thank you team,

Mr President

Congratulations to all my friends in Ferr's Emporer's.

Seriously Ckos...seriously! Do you really think it's all about money? It took more than money to be number 1! I don't think another faction had their leader passing out gold to their members...maybe I'm wrong....but strategy and teamwork plays an important part in any team sport, even MW.

Wdigeorge
01-22-2013, 03:49 PM
Congratulations to all my friends in Ferr's Emporer's.

Seriously Ckos...seriously! Do you really think it's all about money? It took more than money to be number 1! I don't think another faction had their leader passing out gold to their members...maybe I'm wrong....but strategy and teamwork plays an important part in any team sport, even MW.

Even if it is all about money, there are more than few in PUN who can stand toe to toe with our friend Ferr here.

Ferr, I see you took my advice and play as a team vs. an one man show. I guess you changed your mind. :)

Ferr
01-22-2013, 03:56 PM
Even if it is all about money, there are more than few in PUN who can stand toe to toe with our friend Ferr here.

Ferr, I see you took my advice and play as a team vs. an one man show. I guess you changed your mind. :)
I think i have underestimated that aspect yes. It is a true priceless outgame bonus ;)

ckos
01-22-2013, 04:12 PM

Vballmadam, you read my post completely wrong. It i meant nothing about money.

My statement was regarding Ferr being able to pick some of the "best of the best", but instead took a diverse group of players both powerful and average, known and unknown, and turned us into a formidable organized force where our pixels would gladly die for one another in battle.

soodom
01-22-2013, 04:20 PM
It has been an honor fighting along side with you emperors! Most important, friendship among us is increasing daily. Salute u all with great respect!

Ferr you did an outstanding job as a leader!

Vballmadam
01-22-2013, 04:37 PM

My statement was regarding Ferr being able to pick some of the "best of the best", but instead took a diverse group of players both powerful and average, known and unknown, and turned us into a formidable organized force where our pixels would gladly die for one another in battle.

I'm glad....please forgive me then.
Ferr is a good man and so is his right hand man Ken. In fact, many on your team are friends of mine.

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 04:39 PM
Well well well.....lots of factions do surprised this faction on the 2nd spot, surprise surprise surprise, anywhere congratulation to all

Cheers:D

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-22-2013, 04:48 PM

Well, kudos to you, ckos.
My mates and I knew that 1st place was already determined.
That said, I picked your crew to place.
Why?
You were led by the wise, brave, clever, crafty, learned, affable Dutch genius, Veldoverste Ferr.

For my part, to paraphrase the late, great, General of the Armies Georges S. Patton; "I was happy to assist you by making it possible for your pixels to die as penguin patriots."
General Insane salutes your efforts.

Jhoemel
01-22-2013, 05:03 PM
Good job ferr.

threefellow
01-22-2013, 05:48 PM
FFP concurs as my JD buddies would say...what you accomplished as a leader and a good guy was
Impressive! Please consider my solution for future silly stuff...General Patton? My favorite quote
"God will not allow anyone to keep me out of this war!" Let's all play the next game with a little
HORSE SENSE..your buddy, fivefingerpete

RobinoftheHood
01-22-2013, 06:06 PM
Ferr you are a gentlemen and you carry yourself with dignity. Those who look down their insane noses fear you which is why they tried to recruit you. You're the cool kid, they're the kids that got beat up in high school. I'd like to see where this competition pans out if it required more than spending tons of money. Not to say that plenty of teams and factions including your own did more than just spend a ton of money but in the end money will win in the current set up.

Vballmadam
01-22-2013, 06:23 PM
Ferr you are a gentlemen and you carry yourself with dignity. Those who look down their insane noses fear you which is why they tried to recruit you. You're the cool kid, they're the kids that got beat up in high school. I'd like to see where this competition pans out if it required more than spending tons of money. Not to say that plenty of teams and factions including your own did more than just spend a ton of money but in the end money will win in the current set up.

I believe the top 3 teams without gold would still be in the top 10 if not...1...2...3!

King little fruit fly
01-22-2013, 06:28 PM
Empress club, thank you, glad we didn't get matched against you guys. But we are battling the tough Global Strike Force at the moment. :) 2 Pacifist Spoons hit me like 50 times each. :mad: