PDA

View Full Version : Pls think twice before you nominate a first prize for WD event

Ferr
01-22-2013, 06:16 AM
Well, the thread says it all. The forum has chosen the Three building upgrade. Very nice for all of you but damn whats in it for me? ;).
Pls think of me when choosing your next first prize. I Would like to have something to fight for besides a nameplate on the globe!

Ps, if you understand the changed dynamics of this game, the prize is useless. Forget about defense buildings and forget about money buildings except for the AC. Dont even construe them let alone upgrade them. That i did it is stupid enough.

vitus79
01-22-2013, 06:19 AM
agree with u here, always wondered why the top 3 even would need the bonuses. ok u might be the only with a maxed out base so for ur faction it still would be nice to win.

btw great fight just, still licking wounds :)

Poopenshire
01-22-2013, 06:20 AM
Upgrading 3 at once is a gift for the campers, which many forum members are (I see you not in factions). Too bad none of the campers have a shot at it.

mickymacirl
01-22-2013, 06:21 AM
Where has the forum choosen the 3 upgrade to buildings... I can upgrade 1 and I've a lot at 10 and a lot near 10, I must have missed that thread.

BigD@wg
01-22-2013, 06:25 AM
I can only speak for myself but I misinterpreted CJ's poll. I had no clue he was talking about changing the prize in the WD event. I thought he was talking about prizes we wanted to see more of in all events which would include collect 10 and and auctions. I thought it was more of a general poll but turns out it was directly related to WD and more specifically Battle For Brazil.

Oops! Sorry Ferr!

cheiz
01-22-2013, 06:27 AM
Yeah, that's pretty ironic. Make a poll to find out what most would want = what the top player have already...

Ssne
01-22-2013, 06:32 AM
I would say the prizes in general for Top 3 are not very meaningful or impactful. An uber-unit of some kind would be much much better - not to mention having the "Brazilian President" unit with a killer stat line and boost would be great for bragging rights.

NakedCherryPie
01-22-2013, 06:34 AM
I didn't vote for that. I don't need it.

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 06:41 AM
I didn't vote for that. I don't need it.

Agreed and same ere

Cheers:D

sacromyces
01-22-2013, 07:05 AM
talk about a bonus the top 3 could use an additional % of gold per purchase send a ticket up for something like that for the next top wd prize

SevenO9
01-22-2013, 07:17 AM
There was a poll? Another thread I missed in the general noise of the forums ...

BostonHammer
01-22-2013, 07:20 AM
The Top 3 prize should be that they get their tickets answered within an hour. Or maybe they already do since they are the big spenders.

chimera69
01-22-2013, 07:33 AM
I can only speak for myself but I misinterpreted CJ's poll. I had no clue he was talking about changing the prize in the WD event. I thought he was talking about prizes we wanted to see more of in all events which would include collect 10 and and auctions. I thought it was more of a general poll but turns out it was directly related to WD and more specifically Battle For Brazil.

Oops! Sorry Ferr!

Glad I'm not the only one who thought the exact same thing!

Wufnu
01-22-2013, 07:43 AM
There was a poll? Another thread I missed in the general noise of the forums ...

This thread Seven, and it's a sticky
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44001-Vote-for-your-Favorite-Bonus!

Sandukan
01-22-2013, 07:44 AM
How silly of us to not be more considerate of what the top players would want.
We deserve to be raided and pay more in homage.

Wufnu
01-22-2013, 07:45 AM
It's clear that we all had no idea he was talking about THIS event. I also think a 3 building at once upgrade is kind of a waste on a Top 3 faction. I would think some sort of Uber Unit or Gold Bonus would be more appropiate.

Hey all, we'd very much like to hear what your favorite bonus type in the game is, and what you would like to see more of. Please take a look at the poll above and cast your vote!

Ferr
01-22-2013, 07:51 AM
The Top 3 prize should be that they get their tickets answered within an hour. Or maybe they already do since they are the big spenders.
For this prize i would give anything.......

Agent Orange
01-22-2013, 08:00 AM
Well, the thread says it all. The forum has chosen the Three building upgrade. Very nice for all of you but damn whats in it for me? ;).
Pls think of me when choosing your next first prize. I Would like to have something to fight for besides a nameplate on the globe!

Ps, if you understand the changed dynamics of this game, the prize is useless. Forget about defense buildings and forget about money buildings except for the AC. Dont even construe them let alone upgrade them. That i did it is stupid enough.

The warm toasty feeling that one day perhaps one or two of those lucky players catch up to you? Or not.....

BigD@wg
01-22-2013, 08:10 AM
For this prize i would give anything.......

Pretty sure you already have given anything and everything for it! :) you just didn't get this prize!

BigD@wg
01-22-2013, 08:14 AM

The dynamics haven't completely changed for everyone. Yes I have AC centers but I am only upgrading them with in-game cash. So while it take weeks to accumulate money for next upgrade I might as well upgrade smaller buildings and defense buildings. I completely understand your point of view though :)

Mongo
01-22-2013, 08:14 AM
Cryin a river down here. I can only imagine how boring twin 10 ACs must be.

VileDoom
01-22-2013, 08:37 AM
I can only dream of 3 building upgrades at once...

bthuel
01-22-2013, 11:02 AM

Hey Ferr! We all know you spend mega bucks on this game and your point is totally understandable. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I didn't realize you are a faction of one? Either that or all your faction members also have "no need" for the top prizes. See my point?

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-22-2013, 11:05 AM
Buildings, I have no need of buildings.

High value (indestructible) trinkets, that's what I want.

HGF69
01-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Cryin a river down here. I can only imagine how boring twin 10 ACs must be.

Haha +1, how the might moan

Ryans67
01-22-2013, 12:13 PM
Buildings, I have no need of buildings.

High value (indestructible) trinkets, that's what I want.

Exactly. We don't need valor or bp boosts. We don't want invisible stat boosts. We don't care about more cash. Give us an item that tops my strongest unit....

fluffy402
01-22-2013, 12:15 PM
I think you should be able to buy additional building slots. So what if 50 players get three upgrade slots, what about the rest of us?

SGT Brody
01-22-2013, 05:41 PM
I think the next top prize should be that all attack bonuses from previous box and leaderboard events actually work.

BringIt
01-22-2013, 05:46 PM
Maybe Gree was counting on a bunch of mini Ferr's to hatch from this event...

King little fruit fly
01-22-2013, 07:12 PM

Ferrgie, look at your base, do you need the upgrade 3 building thing? ;)

It is for the little flies, but ironically the little flies cannot get this prize, perhaps this upgrade 3 building thing should be the prize for top 1000 finishers.

Ericinico
01-22-2013, 07:31 PM
Yeah, that's pretty ironic. Make a poll to find out what most would want = what the top player have already...So true... Lol

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 07:33 PM
Ferrgie, look at your base, do you need the upgrade 3 building thing? ;)

It is for the little flies, but ironically the little flies cannot get this prize, perhaps this upgrade 3 building thing should be the prize for top 1000 finishers.

Agreed, best for the Top 1000 to make the game more exciting and don't think many players from the Top 10 needed this, definitely not me, lol

cheers:D