PDA

View Full Version : A quick idea ( take a look )

richie1105
01-22-2013, 04:45 AM
Ok so after " The Battle For Brazil " I have a lot of work to do, I reckon upto 17 faction members will need to be removed due to " inactivity " or such, so I was thinking, on the faction home screen when you select members why can't there be a number displayed next each member to represent the number of days they didn't log on or were inactive, I think this would be a good idea and shouldn't be to hard to do surely,

But what's everyone else thinking about this ????

CasualPlayer
01-22-2013, 05:15 AM
or just have the WD points they have accumulated.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-22-2013, 05:43 AM
or just have the WD points they have accumulated.

What he said....

HGF69
01-22-2013, 05:46 AM
It would be nice to have an indicator saying online, also it would be good to access the forum from the MW menu to save jumping in and out of screens

Agent Orange
01-22-2013, 06:55 AM
Since the game is a database all that is needed is to have Gree add features such as a green indicator to show who is online and the ability to track stats.

jkfrancis
01-22-2013, 07:08 AM
Ok so after " The Battle For Brazil " I have a lot of work to do, I reckon upto 17 faction members will need to be removed due to " inactivity " or such, so I was thinking, on the faction home screen when you select members why can't there be a number displayed next each member to represent the number of days they didn't log on or were inactive, I think this would be a good idea and shouldn't be to hard to do surely,

But what's everyone else thinking about this ????

I would even like to have a status on donations the members give to the faction on a weekly basis. If the system could track concrete bricks and money donations it sure would be nice. Even if only the leader could see it. Just thinking out loud

MerlinBlack
01-22-2013, 08:05 AM
Since the game is a database all that is needed is to have Gree add features such as a green indicator to show who is online and the ability to track stats.
Don't get me wrong; I'm a cardholding member of the "look, Gree, this isn't that hard" club. However, care needs to be taken with such a feature to avoid undue amounts of load on the servers. Given the volume we're talking about, the IO to implement this could be very considerable. You also need to define what "online" even means, and a resulting method for indicating that whatever condition you've determined is, in fact, taking place.

The Govna
01-25-2013, 04:00 PM

We should get everyone we can & all submit this idea to Gree!!!!!!!

Maestro
01-25-2013, 04:23 PM
I don't know about the online light. I found I just checked in about every 10-45 minutes when I was around then left he app. How about a timer you could start so everyone knows you are checking in?

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-25-2013, 04:35 PM
HINT: Your points are cumulative.

andypandy2
01-25-2013, 05:04 PM
Bravo had our IT department work with our communications division to come up with some Area 52-type communications and tracking gizmos. I think those smart bastards ended up calling it the World Wide Web.