PDA

View Full Version : A Few Days of Peace

NakedCherryPie
01-21-2013, 09:21 PM
I call all of you to stop attacks. Let's win against GREE on this one. I offer a complete cease fire among the teams that read these forums and some of those within the game. We have had a long grueling weekend. It has been great fun, but we have personal lives and responsibilities to carry on with. Let's all spread joy and love and stop the attacking. If anything let's at least stop spending gold that cost is severely overpriced. Which teams agree? Which teams disagree?

NakedCherryPie

King little fruit fly
01-21-2013, 09:29 PM
Agree, didn't you see my poll thread yesterday to end it yesterday? :D

iamnasty
01-21-2013, 09:30 PM
Let see what Ferr, PUN, Supergirl and the rest gotta say on this

cheers:D

Blackstone
01-21-2013, 09:34 PM
Places are set. Time to put down your iPads, iPhones, and droids.

Corsair
01-21-2013, 09:36 PM
Dear Gree, You thought you would extend this from three days to five and bleed us dry? You thought wrong. The writing is on the wall. The bell tolls. It's over. You lose!

Thunder Child
01-21-2013, 09:48 PM
Add my voice....

Three days is enough. We're pretty much in the places we will be in at the end of all this, so why not stop here and make it clear to Gree to make these 3 day events in future?

King little fruit fly
01-21-2013, 09:53 PM
2 days on the weekend is muuuch better! :)

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-21-2013, 09:59 PM
I agree.

I don't speak for my faction.

I will try to influence my faction.

In fact, I proposed this idea to them tonight.

There was discussion, but no decision.

I suggest if you know them, request their support.

If they knew your reasons, they would support them.

I for one want my life back!!!!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4CsZTC9A1Vlem_uQidLjMZy9ZNszWq WtOi5JrgdYv30YW2nhH

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRi0nuFWhBdA6NPUhIL5ZDGQRLJotCAT 9KAcvoIHanEkdS0zSwQ

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfbqPTYmrnIMFZI1tUKu6r65uPq1smM 5b0oVzC5w-huEkyVvznkw

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd5ta8ZlBVuR08qnYrb_T3AnGHqF1yy sXXxC-rVzdyndabvImx

NakedCherryPie
01-21-2013, 10:01 PM
Two days of ignoring your family is enough. Hug your wife/husbands/gf/bf and tell them it's over and her/his man/woman has come home.

Wdigeorge
01-21-2013, 10:03 PM
ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, sorry. Finger on the trigger for too many days. :o

5 Days of fighting is too damn long. :mad:

iamnasty
01-21-2013, 10:07 PM

George,
Thanx for you support

cheers:D

iamnasty
01-21-2013, 10:08 PM
I agree.

I don't speak for my faction.

I will try to influence my faction.

In fact, I proposed this idea to them tonight.

There was discussion, but no decision.

I suggest if you know them, request their support.

If they knew your reasons, they would support them.

I for one want my life back!!!!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4CsZTC9A1Vlem_uQidLjMZy9ZNszWq WtOi5JrgdYv30YW2nhH

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRi0nuFWhBdA6NPUhIL5ZDGQRLJotCAT 9KAcvoIHanEkdS0zSwQ

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfbqPTYmrnIMFZI1tUKu6r65uPq1smM 5b0oVzC5w-huEkyVvznkw

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd5ta8ZlBVuR08qnYrb_T3AnGHqF1yy sXXxC-rVzdyndabvImx

PJ,
Thanx for the great words

cheers

King little fruit fly
01-21-2013, 10:15 PM

George, you scare us with that bullyfaced text, I thought the marisans are coming! ;)

Ryans67
01-21-2013, 10:15 PM
I think the only faction that is not on board is SF.....Anyone able to speak on their behalf?

NakedCherryPie
01-21-2013, 10:18 PM
I have spoken to MBP and directed him and SUPER GIRL to this thread. Will wait for their response, but I think we will all be happy with it.

Ranger4Life
01-21-2013, 10:19 PM
That covers 3 out of the top 4. What about the rest?

Domino_brown
01-21-2013, 10:21 PM
I am feeling the love;)

I am a cow
01-21-2013, 10:36 PM
I wish we could stop but GREEdy is not going to stop it is amusing how GREEdy GREE is. They increased the time they have ruined my faction we have lost stats we are down I believe I speak for every faction member out there that GREE needs to stop WD. And next time round make it SHORTER 2 days would be ideal

Ryans67
01-21-2013, 10:37 PM
If you want to join, just say so. Also, if your taking a beating...Tell your crew to stop declaring. Only options you really have at this point.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-21-2013, 10:46 PM
I wish we could stop but GREEdy is not going to stop it is amusing how GREEdy GREE is. They increased the time they have ruined my faction we have lost stats we are down I believe I speak for every faction member out there that GREE needs to stop WD. And next time round make it SHORTER 2 days would be ideal

Gree is NOT in control of anyone in this game.

YOU are in control of YOUR ACTIONS and CHOICES.

Gree can't make you spend money.

It all boils down to self control.

There is no reason to keep playing.

If we STOP cold, spend NO more money, the event is over.

It doesn't matter that Gree doesn't pull the pin for 36 more hours, if we all stop now.

I speak ONLY for me, but all of my faction members know my feelings on this.

I announce that I will stop playing this event effective at 0045 hours (CST), Tuesday, 22 January 2013.

Romaro
01-21-2013, 10:55 PM
Finally, so peaceful

VileDoom
01-22-2013, 01:26 AM

I like your avatar, wish I could see how the rest of your base is decorated. ;)

Thunder Child
01-22-2013, 01:49 AM
Two days of ignoring your family is enough. Hug your wife/husbands/gf/bf and tell them it's over and her/his man/woman has come home.My wife is going to hug me and tell me it's over, for sure - the marriage!

Seek & destroy
01-22-2013, 02:14 AM
Gree it should be a 48 hour slog fest over a weekend you would still get your money
& we can still keep our wife's

soodom
01-22-2013, 02:38 AM
Gree never thought that we need to work after so much money spent during this weekend, in order to be able to follow the next one!
Concerning family: My wife ain'talking at me since Saturday!!!

andy_xyz2004
01-22-2013, 02:46 AM
Peace... My wife said : Go Sleep with your Ipad... 😄

Khimsoo
01-22-2013, 05:28 AM
I volunteered to do night shift to feed my newborn this week. My wife was shocked. I didn't tell her the reason. Hahaha.

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-22-2013, 05:37 AM
I volunteered to do night shift to feed my newborn this week. My wife was shocked. I didn't tell her the reason. Hahaha.

Lol nice cover!... And congrats on the baby!

Tournai
01-22-2013, 06:06 AM
I will Volunteer to in 2 more months in these Battle nights :D

Congratzz Though!

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 06:11 AM
Did anyone think Superfaction would agree to this,......I don't think so as none of their players acknowledge any of this !!!

Cheers

Dutchie
01-22-2013, 06:11 AM
The wife has demoted me to the sofa! I will have to spend a fortune on the wife now to win her back! Thanks GREE!

Poopenshire
01-22-2013, 06:16 AM
I slept well last night, I hope to sleep well again tonight. What have we left to prove. The scores are already where they are. what is left to prove.

mickymacirl
01-22-2013, 06:18 AM

HAHAH brilliant Khimsoo!

General Sir
01-22-2013, 06:21 AM
I slept well last night, I hope to sleep well again tonight. What have we left to prove. The scores are already where they are. what is left to prove.

Secure enough in our position, I've slept like a baby the last two nights. This thing is over. No need to keep throwing cash into a dark hole. You will sleep well again poop.

Hearty well fought to all who played the game by the rules!

Good day.

SevenO9
01-22-2013, 07:25 AM

Same here. My daughter is only 8 days old but already a Modern War veteran ;-) Of all people she should get the prices.

Ferr
01-22-2013, 07:56 AM
My wife pleads that i go back to the pubs and get drunk every weekend. That is far more preferable than mw she says.

threefellow
01-22-2013, 08:28 AM
You have a wise wife Ferr buddy...FFP has idea to fix whole problem...why don't we join forces...
Ferr faction and Pirate faction....no more fight for World Abomination...game over..then we get
real lives back and live happily ever after.

Corsair
01-22-2013, 10:32 AM
Haha, similar here, have been staying up late enough to help with he first and usually the second feeding.

My wife pleads that i go back to the pubs and get drunk every weekend. That is far more preferable than mw she says.
This is how I explained it to my wife...honey, I could be going out and getting drunk every night. I think she might not mind that after all. :D

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-22-2013, 10:43 AM

There is a way for BOTH things to occur.

This need NOT be more time intensive than your day job.

My pal, Pete, has made a wise suggestion.

Pull the pin, my friend.

You have a wise wife Ferr buddy...FFP has idea to fix whole problem...why don't we join forces...
Ferr faction and Pirate faction....no more fight for World Abomination...game over..then we get
real lives back and live happily ever after.

You and I are on the same wavelength, always have been.

That said, there is always time for plan "LS".

threefellow
01-22-2013, 10:55 AM
You got it buddy! More later....

Milspec1
01-22-2013, 11:05 AM
I'm done as well

andypandy2
01-22-2013, 01:04 PM
I will not survive another 5 day event. Peace!